How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

So I will ask again, what "exactly" to you think I am lying about"?

I have made that clear. You lied about me being homosexual and then you lied about it some more. After that you lied a whole lot about it and then you lied a whole lot more. When you got tired of that you lied a whole lot more and then lied again.

What do you think of what Bin Laden did on 9/11?

Answer the question you twisted fuck!!

You think he is being dishonest about his viewpoints on Bin Laden?

I don't know what his viewpoints are.

I'm guessing he approves but I also suspect he's too much of a pussy to say what his views are.

I have made that clear. You lied about me being homosexual and then you lied about it some more. After that you lied a whole lot about it and then you lied a whole lot more. When you got tired of that you lied a whole lot more and then lied again.
Look, if you don't feel well tonight. We can always continue this dialogue tomorrow or when you feel better and less stressed out. :cool:

You're too much of a pussy to answer the question aren't you?

Look, if you don't feel well tonight. We can always continue this dialogue tomorrow or when you feel better and less stressed out. :cool:

I'm not stressed. :) Care to answer the question?

This is your burning question?? :confused:

OK, Parsifal, I will answer your question as I promised.

But you have to remember. All I have is an opinion.

And an opinion isn't a lie.

It's just an opinion. Understand?

I have my "doubts" as to Bin Ladens alleged involvement on 9/11

Happy now? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I know. Why do you lie all the time?

You stated that I'm homosexual over and over and over and over.......Why are you such a lying sack of shit?

Do you think that the 9/11 attack was justified......Answer the question please if you're not too much of a pussy.

You stated that I'm homosexual over and over and over and over.......Why are you such a lying sack of shit?

Do you think that the 9/11 attack was justified......Answer the question please if you're not too much of a pussy.
I said that I was going to answer "one" question.

I stuck to my word and answered your question.

I suspect you supported the attack on America......Am I right?

How many times do you want him to answer your ever changing questions?

It's the same question. I'm hoping for an honest answer but I don't suspect I'll get one from this lying sack of Muslim shit.

I said that I was going to answer "one" question.

I stuck to my word and answered your question.

I didn't get my one question answered!

Do you think the 9/11 attack was justified.

Forum List

Back