🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the heck is it Romney's fault that Newt effed up in Virginia?

You could very well be right about the demise of the Republican party.

However, you're still not right about the merits of putting incompetent people on the ballot in violation of Virginia statute.

That is not in keeping with any flavor of Republican/conservative ideology I have ever seen.

If the Tea Party or any other faction wanted to keep Romney from getting the nomination, the onus was on them to put forward a competent candidate.

Okay, if you want to hide behind the rules and stuff, go ahead and do so.

Just don't come whining to me WHEN Romney loses in November, because I will be saying, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

You could very well be right about the demise of the Republican party.

However, you're still not right about the merits of putting incompetent people on the ballot in violation of Virginia statute.

That is not in keeping with any flavor of Republican/conservative ideology I have ever seen.

If the Tea Party or any other faction wanted to keep Romney from getting the nomination, the onus was on them to put forward a competent candidate.

Okay, if you want to hide behind the rules and stuff, go ahead and do so.

Just don't come whining to me WHEN Romney loses in November, because I will be saying, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

I promise. I won't whine to you about the outcome of the election.

Now about your implication that someone who is too incompetent to get on the Virginia ballot might actually beat Obama where Romney can't ... well ... doesn't look like we'll ever be able to know ... because Gingrich screwed up so badly.

If Gingrich was what the nation needed then it's sad that he blew this so badly.

can't blame it on the rules anymore - or Romney anymore, JoeBlow.

Newt is claiming Fraud.

Whatever... Like most of your claims, I'll just ignore it.
:lol:

You think I'm making it up?

He's in greater denial than I've ever seen from him. Joe is actually a pretty good spokesperson for moderate opponents of Obama. Pretty clearheaded when he's not talking about Mormons. Usually.

Right now though I'm not sure he'd believe it if Gingrich called up and told him personally about the faked signatures.

can't blame it on the rules anymore - or Romney anymore, JoeBlow.

Newt is claiming Fraud.

Of course you will because your confirmation bias forces you to do so.

How long will it be now before Newt starts attacking Mitten with your crazy Mormon bullshit?

:D

Actually, he fired a guy for doing that.

They guy who's going to deal the Mormon card is going to be your BOY, Obama.

He won't do it personally, of course. His buddies in the Mainstream Media will do it for him.

I promise. I won't whine to you about the outcome of the election.

Now about your implication that someone who is too incompetent to get on the Virginia ballot might actually beat Obama where Romney can't ... well ... doesn't look like we'll ever be able to know ... because Gingrich screwed up so badly.

If Gingrich was what the nation needed then it's sad that he blew this so badly.

My views on MOrmons are based on my dealings with them.

And frankly, the Dirty Tricks Squad might be the ones who did the Fraud signatures. Wouldn't surprise me, because nothing this bunch does surprises me anymore.

The fact he couldn't antipate the lengths the Dirty Tricks Squad is going to to win this nomination isn't really his fault. I hope it's a lesson learned, but as I said, the Establishment doesn't want to win this election, anyway.

They just want to beat down the TEA Party.

They are going the way of the Whigs, and good riddance.

How is it the establishment's fault if Newt didn't have a good enough organization to get enough legal signatures in Virginia?

Why be such a stickler for the rules when he did submit a lot of signatures and it is clear from polling that a lot of people would vote for him if the election were held today?

And the fact the Lt. Gov. of VA is also the chairman of Romney's campaign in the state makes it all a bit suspicous, doncha think?

The thing is, this is so unnecessary. Romney will probably outlast most of the FIVE opponents he got excluded off the ballot. (It wasn't just Newt, it was everyone else, too!)

Using a technicality to acheive a goal you couldn't get in fair play never sits well with anyone.

It's almost like Romney wants a third party to draw away all those Conservative votes....

Sounds like you ARE laying it on Romney.

And saying that the laws of Virginia should not be followed ... in order to make up for the failings of someone who is supposed to be spending this year convincing the nation that he is ready to be president.

Virginia following its laws is somehow Romney using a technicality?

That's pretty heavy. I need time to let that sink in.

Someone who lives in the state of Virginia, BTW...

So it's them Mormons who are sabotaging Newt's campaign now..

Too comical.

How long will it be now before Newt starts attacking Mitten with your crazy Mormon bullshit?

He won't do it personally, of course. His buddies in the Mainstream Media will do it for him.
:lol: Look at you pointedly using a racial slur against Obama while there are posts here of you blaming Mitten for the Mormon's views on blacks.

:lol: Look at you pointedly using a racial slur against Obama while there are posts here of you blaming Mitten for the Mormon's views on blacks.

When is "boy" a racial slur. That's a new one. Call my nephew "boy" all the time.

But, yeah, you don't think that there are MSM stories on Racism in the Mormon Church, jus ready for launch.

Not that I have any problem with this, personally. I consider it an educational service to point out what these people believe.

Unfortunately, no one in the GOP is going to touch this, because they all remember the flack Huckabee got for merely pointing out Mormons think Jesus and Satan were sharing bunk beds on Planet Kolob (where God lives.)

When is "boy" a racial slur. That's a new one. Call my nephew "boy" all the time.

But, yeah, you don't think that there are MSM stories on Racism in the Mormon Church, jus ready for launch.

Not that I have any problem with this, personally. I consider it an educational service to point out what these people believe.

Unfortunately, no one in the GOP is going to touch this, because they all remember the flack Huckabee got for merely pointing out Mormons think Jesus and Satan were sharing bunk beds on Planet Kolob (where God lives.)
Do you call your nephew that in caps?

You're such a hypocrite.

:eek:

You've never heard that people take it racially?

Why did you capitalize it?

Do you call your nephew that in caps?

You're such a hypocrite.

No, I can't speak in all caps. I do raise my voice if he's being a smartass... So I guess he's at that delicate age.

(Good kid, but just a bit full of himself.)

Please, given the fact that Obama has pretty much messed up everyone's life in this country, I think what I call him is the least of the problems.

And sadly, the GOP is going to give him another term by nominating Romney...

Forum List

Back