🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the Jesus Myth was created

The virgin birth idea didn't begin with Jesus. Occurs in several religions predating Christianity.

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Once you realize this, Christianity really crumbles to dust. If none of its' central figure's life is even original, how can it be true?

Hi [MENTION=46449]Delta4Embassy[/MENTION]
1. myths can and have been made up about Buddha
and that doesn't mean his teachings aren't naturally wise and true
as the Greek ethics also describe natural laws

creations of myths do not mean the concepts and principles aren't valid

2. what about Justice
many people have made up systems of Justice that failed
mythological figures, have been used to personify Justice as female Themis
or blind lady justice etc.

but that doesn't mean Justice isn't a real, eternal concept that has universal truth
and meaning

can you prove Justice exists?

have we ever seen it
haven't we seen more proof of injustice
aren't there more cases of people calling something Justice but it is the opposite?

if Equal Justice Under Law is written on our Supreme Court building
if this is just another religious myth
should we remove that slogan since it isn't proven to exist?
isn't Justice faith based?

3. if you believe in Justice, then if you substitute that for what Jesus stands for,
the same principles and process apply.

because Justice is established in stages of a universal process for humanity
over all time
that is why the same themes are repeated in different cultures

People want a timeline of how truth and justice come to earth
so all these stories are reflections of the spiritual process of developing to maturity

of course there are repeating themes
it is like stanzas in a canon, and the point is to unify and end on the same note
so Jesus is the central universal symbol of all justice combined collectively

Last edited:
- you haven't presented a single friggin fact :lol:

really.....so when someone argued that Krishna was born of a virgin and I linked to his biography that said he was the seventh child of his mother, it wasn't specifically a fact about at least seven events of friggin'?.........

Last edited:
- you haven't presented a single friggin fact :lol:

really.....so when someone argued that Krishna was born of a virgin and I linked to his biography that said he was the seventh child of his mother, it wasn't specifically a fact about at least seven events of friggin'?.........

Over 100 posts - and in one of them you provided a link , I guess that's something Umm hmmm yup :lol:

NOW getting back to serious discussion -

Apollonius of Tyanna - which you so poorly tried to deflect - either because the facts didn't agree with your agenda or you simply were too friggin lazy to try and understand .

It goes much further back than Achayra Sanning aka DM MUrdoch -there are similar scholarly works dating back to at least 1875 - "16 Crucified Saviors" by Kersey Graves

If you are interested in Apollonius you might als try "Apollonius of Tyana the Philosopher Reformer of the First Century A.D." by G. R. S. Mead

It is aso theorized that Apollonius of Tyana was actually Paul of Tarsus more commonly know as St.Paul

Apollonius is a Greek name, the Latin Romanized version would be Apollos . Apollos over a period time as well as convenience morphed to Paulos. Paulos in its English format is Paul

Apollonius was born in the city of Tyana, in the Roman province of Cappadocia, in present day Turkey. At the age of twelve Apollonius went to Tarsus and was educated there, coincidentally Tarsus is the birthplace of Paul of Tarsus a/k/a Paul the apostle. Tarsus is the place Apollonius moved to at a young age and went to school, hence he could be referred to as Paul of Tarsus both Apollonius and Paul were in Tarsus at the same time in their youth, as Newman points out,

Apollonius and Paul were also at Ephesus and Rome at at exactly the same time . Apollonius's biographer does not mention Paul at all, but Paul's biographer speaks of "Apollos" having been at Ephesus with him. .

Many of his teachings coincide with Paul of Tarsus, and Paul is said to have done many of the same things Apollonius did. {Catholic Authorities claim that Apollonius of Alexandria is the Apollos of the New Testament }

Both Paul of Tarsus and Apollonius were unmarried and as far as History records neither produced any progeny .

Martin Luther(Founder of Protestant- Christianity} believed Apollonius to be the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews . And there are strong cases that early Christian censors, and plagiarizers inserted the name Pol / Paul in place of Apollonius/apollos/paulos wherever it could be found, it remained in the New Testament as Apollos in some instances because the Paul character they were creating was the speaker in the instances in question .

Fortunately, one book survived in its entirety- Life of Apollonius of Tyana - by Philostratus. The Life of Apollonius of Tyana was secretly carried to the Near East where it remained over a 1000 years. In 1801 it was brought to Europe and was translated into English .
In the Greek text, Apollonius is commonly written as Pol as well as Apollos, "Apollos" of the New Testament - the eloquent "Jew" whose preaching and baptizing at Corinth and at Ephesus preceded the work of the Apostle Paul. Almost as if the narrative of Apollos is John the Baptist to Paul/Pol being Jesus.

The companion of Apollonius, as well as scribe was Demis. As per -2 Timothy 4:10 Demas was the companion of Paul See Also Philemon, Verse 24; I Corinthians, Chapter 3: Verses 4 -- 6 & Verse 22; I Corinthians, Chapter 4: Verse 6; Titus, Chapter 3: Verse 13. Demas is also the name of one of the "criminals" crucified alongside Jesus as per The Narrative of Joseph of Arimathea

Apollonius of Tyanna

So you silly little half wit - see if you can refute any of that with anything other than your antiquated assinine opinions

Last edited:
Over 100 posts - and in one of them you provided a link , I guess that's something Umm hmmm yup :lol:

???....if you ignore the other threads I've responded to with links regarding Isis,Osiris, Horus and Buddha, I guess you have a point....in short, I have documented everything I've stated....

So you silly little half wit - see if you can refute any of that with anything other than your antiquated assinine opinions

lol.....does ANYONE take your claims seriously?.....your claims are an atheist's wet dream and lack any form of scholarly research.....

Some scholars argue that Paul of Tarsus a/k/a Paul the Apostle did not exist
identify one and demonstrate his qualifications to be a "scholar"......

Last edited:
all of the comparisons of Apollonius to others stem from the writings of Philostratus who didn't do so until the late second century.....even then he appeared confused about who he should compare him to as he said his life paralleled both that of Paul and of Jesus (who's lives interestingly didn't parallel each others).....apparently even his contemporaries didn't think much of his views, as his writings disappeared and didn't show up again until the 1800s.......

Last edited:
why is it all the links from your source just list to places where the books claimed as authority can be purchased instead of linking to the claimed text?.....

Forum List

Back