How The Media Disappears a Major Trump Win

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
In 2016, courts threw out the North Carolina House district map for being too heavily gerrymandered, and that is probably justified. The north Carolina district 9 map was apportioned to take just enough minority people in the Charlotte area and lump them in with rural and suburb red areas that the minority vote was effectively irrelevant, and Republicans held that district since 1963.

lossless-page1-1024px-North_Carolina_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Now here is a demographic map, and the little red areas are high density population, which means urban which means Democrat Tammany Hall machine controlled.

When the district map was redrawn, the 9th district was almost an entirely new area that had SE Charlotte and southern Lafayet urban areas mixed in.

lossless-page1-800px-North_Carolina_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2017%29.tif.png

now, NC-9 has Charlotte's little SE strip, but other than that it is all new to the GOP in NC-9.

upload_2019-9-12_16-50-57.png

So the Democrats wanted a win in 'District 9' to showcase all the negativeness of Trump's Presidency, and they talk about how he won NC-9 by 11 points, etc, but this is not that district as the above map clearly shows.

Bishop was down by more than 15% on August 13th, according to prevailing polls, and the GOP internal polls, the real polls, had him down by 4% a week before the election. So Trump openly endorses Bishop and goes down there to campaign for him, and the polls turn around and Bishop wins by more than 3,900 votes.

So the Democrats little bait and switch they were planning to pull on Trump was shoved back in their face in this district special election, and so the major medioa do NOT want to talk about it now, lol.

Our media is beyond being able to recover from what they have become....anti freedom anti American and anti anything Trump....

I think affirmative action and busing-style voting districts should be drawn to accurately affect demographics. That way you will only have 13% of blacks in any district. When republicans win every election as a result, democrats who champion diversity will have no answer. (Not that reason, logic and facts ever really mattered to lefties)

And, while I am talking about North Caroliinia and any of its stuff, the term Technological triangle annoys me.

It clearly should include Charlotte, not just Raleigh, Durham and Chapel hill.

That would make it a Parrallelogram, not a triangle.

I think affirmative action and busing-style voting districts should be drawn to accurately affect demographics. That way you will only have 13% of blacks in any district. When republicans win every election as a result, democrats who champion diversity will have no answer. (Not that reason, logic and facts ever really mattered to lefties)
Ummm, well, I think you probably realize the courts would throw that out and have you horse whipped just for suggesting it.

I mean that in a friendly way, of course.:D

I swear, if I hear another person tell me that NC-9 has been a Republican held district since 1963, I will probably shoot them with a glue gun.

Except for Frank Luntz who I love hearing say that as it demonstrates what an idiot he really is.

Last edited:
MEanwhile our media Woketards can be best understood with the following chart.

70166736_1675220269289616_9040606566931234816_o.jpg

Ummm, well, I think you probably realize the courts would throw that out and have you horse whipped just for suggesting it.

I mean that in a friendly way, of course.:D
Then they’d have to outlaw all quotas.

In 2016, courts threw out the North Carolina House district map for being too heavily gerrymandered, and that is probably justified. The north Carolina district 9 map was apportioned to take just enough minority people in the Charlotte area and lump them in with rural and suburb red areas that the minority vote was effectively irrelevant, and Republicans held that district since 1963.

lossless-page1-1024px-North_Carolina_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Now here is a demographic map, and the little red areas are high density population, which means urban which means Democrat Tammany Hall machine controlled.

When the district map was redrawn, the 9th district was almost an entirely new area that had SE Charlotte and southern Lafayet urban areas mixed in.

lossless-page1-800px-North_Carolina_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2017%29.tif.png

now, NC-9 has Charlotte's little SE strip, but other than that it is all new to the GOP in NC-9.

View attachment 278900

So the Democrats wanted a win in 'District 9' to showcase all the negativeness of Trump's Presidency, and they talk about how he won NC-9 by 11 points, etc, but this is not that district as the above map clearly shows.

Bishop was down by more than 15% on August 13th, according to prevailing polls, and the GOP internal polls, the real polls, had him down by 4% a week before the election. So Trump openly endorses Bishop and goes down there to campaign for him, and the polls turn around and Bishop wins by more than 3,900 votes.

So the Democrats little bait and switch they were planning to pull on Trump was shoved back in their face in this district special election, and so the major medioa do NOT want to talk about it now, lol.

There were no polls in the race. The Washington Examiner pointed out that this district was designed to elect a Republican and it did exactly that. Romney and Trump both won by 12. The fact is that it never should have been this close. Someone had a good analogy. It is like a ranked college football team winning on a last second touchdown and celebrating when the question should have been how come they came that close to losing with a team that should not have been in the same ballpark with them. Again suburban voters made it close and that is a huge problem for Democrats. That means states like Georgia and Texas are in play.

I swear, if I hear another person tell me that NC-9 has been a Republican held district since 1963, I will probably shoot them with a glue gun.

Except for Frank Luntz who I love hearing say that as it demonstrates what an idiot he really is.

It shows what a idiot you are. Luntz is facing reality while you are living on Fantasy Island.

Forum List

Back