How the trans crusade made me rethink support for gay marriage

We are being forced to accept homosexuality as 'normal' when it is not at all typical. Just because something happens does not make it normal...in other words, we are being forced to accept the abnormal as normal....The leftist media lexicon promotes it too by using made up words like 'homophobe'....'transgender'......etc. It's all bullshit. There is nothing 'normal' about a guy poking another guy's asshole.

Who is forcing you to accept homosexuality as normal? You can consider it abnormal all you like.

How is it normal when the preponderance of human beings prefer the opposite sex as a marriage partner?

We are being forced to accept homosexuality as 'normal' when it is not at all typical. Just because something happens does not make it normal...in other words, we are being forced to accept the abnormal as normal....The leftist media lexicon promotes it too by using made up words like 'homophobe'....'transgender'......etc. It's all bullshit. There is nothing 'normal' about a guy poking another guy's asshole.

Who is forcing you to accept homosexuality as normal? You can consider it abnormal all you like.

How is it normal when the preponderance of human beings prefer the opposite sex as a marriage partner?
Are you being poked in the ass against your will? No? Then what business is it of yours what two consenting adults do behind closed doors? Or do you emulate Torquemada?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

What does it matter if it is normal or not? Being left-handed isn't normal. Being red-headed isn't normal. Being color-blind isn't normal. Being a genius isn't normal. There are many, many things that are not normal. So?

No he married a man. Sick.
Then he's not married. Marriage has a definition.

And legally, that definition includes two men or two women. ;)

Well....As we see when liberals are in charge, suddenly everything is 'legal.' I think it should be legal to question anyone's sanity who thinks it's better to marry same sex.

It is legal for you to questions someone's sanity for marrying the same gender. You seem to have some large misconceptions about this subject. ;)

You can believe whatever you want. However, your belief doesn't necessarily equate to what is or is not allowed by law, nor what society accepts.

What does it matter if it is normal or not? Being left-handed isn't normal. Being red-headed isn't normal. Being color-blind isn't normal. Being a genius isn't normal. There are many, many things that are not normal. So?
He's on the USMB, he's not normal...........

The sick agenda is on display here. Why cant you get over the fact that not everybody conforms to your narrow world view ?

I fully accept that SOME people (very view) do not conform but non-conformance is abnormal..Why can't you admit that? I actually accept homosexuality as something that happens rarely and have nothing against homosexuals but please don't try to claim it is normal and make our children homosexual. How would YOU like it if I said Trump-haters promote a sick agenda? BTW.....Parents who claim their normal children can choose their gender should be arrested, put in jail and have their children taken away.
Oh dear. You do realise that you cant "make people Gay" ? You cant catch it either.
I believe that the majority of Americans support gay marriage and that is now enshrined in law.
You need to get on board with the modern world.
Or not - nobody gives a fuck what backward knobheads think.

No he married a man. Sick.
Then he's not married. Marriage has a definition.

And legally, that definition includes two men or two women. ;)

Well....As we see when liberals are in charge, suddenly everything is 'legal.' I think it should be legal to question anyone's sanity who thinks it's better to marry same sex.

It is legal for you to questions someone's sanity for marrying the same gender. You seem to have some large misconceptions about this subject. ;)

You can believe whatever you want. However, your belief doesn't necessarily equate to what is or is not allowed by law, nor what society accepts.
Society accepts insanity. It should stop.

Oh dear. You do realise that you cant "make people Gay" ? You cant catch it either.
I believe that the majority of Americans support gay marriage and that is now enshrined in law.
You need to get on board with the modern world.
Or not - nobody gives a fuck what backward knobheads think.

Abused children often turn out to be gay.

"What do Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, George Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos have in common? They are all out and proud gay men, and they were all sexually abused as underage minors. Sadly, this is an extremely common occurrence, as there is frequently a connection between childhood sexual abuse and adult homosexuality."

"Not all gay men were molested as boys (since there are multiple causes for homosexuality) and not all boys who are molested turn out gay (probably because they were less predisposed towards homosexuality). Still, it cannot be denied that a disproportionately high number of gay men were abused as boys, and that certainly contributed to their sexual and emotional development."

Yes, Childhood Sexual Abuse Often Does Contribute to Homosexuality | The Stream

Supporting gay marriage is also supporting child abuse IMO. Oh and stop swearing....You do yourself no favors.

You can't figure out how forced is being done, or are you seriously that dunce.

" Forced" doesn't mean someone holding you down putting a gun to your head " ONLY" ...........

It is considered forced when one DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE

HENCE:

Christians forced to make a cake , do it or else, do it or get a fine

Churches who don't want to marry Gays , " FORCED"

Kids being taught tranny bs " FORCED

Smashing the BS in our faces TV , MOVIES, forcing acceptance by acclimating people to look at the fkn sick shit on TV,

putting it in teen magazines..

Oh no there's no forced going on here..

Gawd damn wake the hell up .

Not a single church in this nation has been forced to marry any couple, gay or otherwise, against their wishes. Not one. As it should be.

Society accepts insanity. It should stop.

One would think that the libbie-lefties who absolutely hate Nazis would realize what media propaganda leading to societal insanity can cause.

Not a single church in this nation has been forced to marry any couple, gay or otherwise, against their wishes. Not one. As it should be.

LMAO, did you miss the Christian lady who refused to marry gays in TN i think it was . wth have you been .

You can't figure out how forced is being done, or are you seriously that dunce.

" Forced" doesn't mean someone holding you down putting a gun to your head " ONLY" ...........

It is considered forced when one DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE

HENCE:

Christians forced to make a cake , do it or else, do it or get a fine

Kids being taught tranny bs " FORCED

Smashing the BS in our faces TV , MOVIES, forcing acceptance by acclimating people to look at the fkn sick shit on TV,

putting it in teen magazines..

Oh no there's no forced going on here..

Gawd damn wake the hell up .

And you are still free to consider homosexuality to be abnormal. ;)

Are you being poked in the ass against your will? No? Then what business is it of yours what two consenting adults do behind closed doors? Or do you emulate Torquemada?

It isn't my business what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. Keep it to yourself instead of trying to make it 'normal.' Because it isn't.

LMAO, did you miss the Christian lady who refused to marry gays in TN i think it was . wth have you been .

A Christian lady refusing to marry gays could fit a lot of situations. You'd need to be a bit more specific.

Kim Davis isn't a church. I am sorry that my marriage has somehow cheapened her fourth marriage. lol

Kim Davis isn't a church. I am sorry that my marriage has somehow cheapened her fourth marriage. lol

Yeah that was it. Kentucky it was by the way. ................. LOL

But my point is they were being forced during that bastard Obama, and if they didn't comply it was jail time.

upload_2017-9-10_15-55-52.png

Forum List

Back