🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to be Politically Correct in 8 easy steps!

If you did, you would have to see the rest of my comments....and then you'd realize that I'm not melting down. I'm just toying with your retarded pal.
No. It's a meltdown. Crude, and typical of bottom-feeders.

That's ridiculous. You just missed the point. See the post above where I discuss my thoughts on. PC. Tell me that is a meltdown.
Look, we all have strong opinions. That's why we're here. If you can't check yourself from degenerating into crudeness, don't whine and start rear-guarding your ass when you're called on it.

Grow up and stop being an asshole.

You still don't get it. I was purposefully being crude and using terms that are considered politically incorrect.......to make a point to Bri.

Now...don't tell me that you were offended? Maybe you need to ask Mac how to shake off the PC that binds you?

You'll never see me meltdown here. I'm here for fun. You should try that approach.
There are ways of making points without becoming a sleaze. Besides, the terms you used have little to do with political correctness.

You keep coming off as an asshole. That too has nothing to do with PC.

Who decides what is sleazy? You? Or is it some norm that we as a society have come to terms with?

P. C. = People Control.., or is it Pussyfied Constituents :lmao:

Hey, I'm just trying to perform a public service here!

Imagine all the people who now know what PC is!

no you're not you're just proving what a condesending prick you are, we get it...

So does this mean that you admit PC exists, unlike others here?

Name three people here who deny the existence of PC. Thanks.

Easiest way not to insult someone is to not say anything at all.

Do we live in a Politically correct society?

Yes.

Are some people too sensitive about what is said?

Sure.

With that said I will remember what my dear Aunt told me one time, and that is if you can't say something nice then shut the hell up!

Now I am not directing that to you, and just stating what she told me because when I attempt to be Politically Correct, well it just does not happen.

Now should we think before we speak or write?

Yes.

Now is that Politically correct?

No.

Why?

Because we should consider the other person feeling when we are speaking or writing something. Now I am sure I will be told that it does not matter and your right to speak freely trumps the other person right not to be insulted, but alas it only shows that the person speaking or writing lack the understanding that sometimes we need to leave certain words out of our conversations.

Thank you for reading, and I am done.

Yes.

Sure.

With that said I will remember what my dear Aunt told me one time, and that is if you can't say something nice then shut the hell up!

Now I am not directing that to you, and just stating what she told me because when I attempt to be Politically Correct, well it just does not happen.

Yes.

No.

Why?

Because we should consider the other person feeling when we are speaking or writing something. Now I am sure I will be told that it does not matter and your right to speak freely trumps the other person right not to be insulted, but alas it only shows that the person speaking or writing lack the understanding that sometimes we need to leave certain words out of our conversations.

I agree with much of your post, Bruce.

My problem with those hypersensitive narcissists (The PC Police) who have taken it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner with regards to which words we are "allowed" to say.

These are the people who want to intimidate others with threats of job loss, or having to sell your business, or public attacks simply for speaking one's mind. In America. They want to be in charge of issuing "consequences" for saying what you are thinking. No thanks. They're obviously afraid of words. I am not.

Some of them are so protective of this status that they will literally deny that PC even exists. They don't like having their cover blown, they don't like having a mirror shoved in their face. Well, that's just too bad.

So, I will continue to mock them with glee.

My problem with those hypersensitive narcissists (The PC Police) who have taken it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner with regards to which words we are "allowed" to say.

These are the people who want to intimidate others with threats of job loss, or having to sell your business, or public attacks simply for speaking one's mind. In America. They want to be in charge of issuing "consequences" for saying what you are thinking. No thanks. They're obviously afraid of words. I am not.

Some of them are so protective of this status that they will literally deny that PC even exists. They don't like having their cover blown, they don't like having a mirror shoved in their face. Well, that's just too bad.

Yup. They would mock you with glee for refusing to come to heel. So why not?

Who decides what is sleazy? You? Or is it some norm that we as a society have come to terms with?
Racism and bias are far more of a judgement call than sleaze. If you want to argue about judgement, you'd do far better targeting my conclusion that you're an asshole. Still, I doubt you'd get much traction there either.

Racism and bias are far more of a judgement call than sleaze. If you want to argue about judgement, you'd do far better targeting my conclusion that you're an asshole. Still, I doubt you'd get much traction there either.

Say what? Are you acting childish now? Who would have expected that?

I'm an admitted asshole. Are you?

Yes.

Sure.

Yes.

No.

Why?

Who are they? Names please.

Yes.

Sure.

Yes.

No.

Why?

Perfectly stated.

The right is just as PC as the left, they just aim to not offend different groups.

Why did basic politeness get perverted into lame charges of PC anyway? Was this a Ronnie thing?

The right is just as PC as the left, they just aim to not offend different groups.

Why did basic politeness get perverted into lame charges of PC anyway? Was this a Ronnie thing?
You and Lone Laughter are both assholes. That is not covered in politically correct doctrine. Now if I were to call you a **** and him a jungle bunny, it would be.

You are right about politeness, but an absolute ditz when it comes to context.

Last edited:
When I was growing up we had a strict PC style of being raised. The religious nature was the root...Those were the 1960-70's

Politeness is a good thing.

The existence of PC wouldn't be an issue if it were not used as a political bludgeon and as tool to intimidate and control.

But it is, so those of us who aren't will thrilled about that will continue to mock.

And if the PC Police here are going to go obtuse, pretend they don't know what I'm talking about and demand examples that they will automatically dismiss as "not good enough" - I know how this game is played - tough crap. Look it up.

I was wrong, it wasn't Reagan, it was HW Bush and the "conservatives" of the time. Kind of like the right saying that the left is just a big fat poopy head but sounding slightly less childish.

P. C. = People Control.., or is it Pussyfied Constituents :lmao:

Hey, I'm just trying to perform a public service here!

Imagine all the people who now know what PC is!

no you're not you're just proving what a condescending prick you are, we get it...

So does this mean that you admit PC exists, unlike others here?
I guess you don't understand the meaning of NO!!!!!!! Its pricks like you that have this need to put people in categories you seem to have this Idea that Us liberals came up with this Idea of being PC ... did it ever come across to you that the people who are offend by these degrading remarks came up with the IDea of PC correct??? no you didn't it never came across to you ... you just assume well, it has to be a liberal that came up with it because its right ....You've never been too bright ... so you show us what a condescending prick you are

No. It's a meltdown. Crude, and typical of bottom-feeders.

That's ridiculous. You just missed the point. See the post above where I discuss my thoughts on. PC. Tell me that is a meltdown.
Look, we all have strong opinions. That's why we're here. If you can't check yourself from degenerating into crudeness, don't whine and start rear-guarding your ass when you're called on it.

Grow up and stop being an asshole.

You still don't get it. I was purposefully being crude and using terms that are considered politically incorrect.......to make a point to Bri.

Now...don't tell me that you were offended? Maybe you need to ask Mac how to shake off the PC that binds you?

You'll never see me meltdown here. I'm here for fun. You should try that approach.
There are ways of making points without becoming a sleaze. Besides, the terms you used have little to do with political correctness.

You keep coming off as an asshole. That too has nothing to do with PC.

according to mac its us liberals that come up with this pc crap ... he isn't bright enough to think it might be the people who is being offended ... telling the country they don't like being call a n word ... it never crossed that pea brain mind of his

Forum List

Back