🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to be Politically Correct in 8 easy steps!

Easiest way not to insult someone is to not say anything at all.

Do we live in a Politically correct society?

Yes.

Are some people too sensitive about what is said?

Sure.

With that said I will remember what my dear Aunt told me one time, and that is if you can't say something nice then shut the hell up!

Now I am not directing that to you, and just stating what she told me because when I attempt to be Politically Correct, well it just does not happen.

Now should we think before we speak or write?

Yes.

Now is that Politically correct?

No.

Why?

Because we should consider the other person feeling when we are speaking or writing something. Now I am sure I will be told that it does not matter and your right to speak freely trumps the other person right not to be insulted, but alas it only shows that the person speaking or writing lack the understanding that sometimes we need to leave certain words out of our conversations.

Thank you for reading, and I am done.

I agree with much of your post, Bruce.

My problem with those hypersensitive narcissists (The PC Police) who have taken it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner with regards to which words we are "allowed" to say.

These are the people who want to intimidate others with threats of job loss, or having to sell your business, or public attacks simply for speaking one's mind. In America. They want to be in charge of issuing "consequences" for saying what you are thinking. No thanks. They're obviously afraid of words. I am not.

Some of them are so protective of this status that they will literally deny that PC even exists. They don't like having their cover blown, they don't like having a mirror shoved in their face. Well, that's just too bad.

So, I will continue to mock them with glee.

first of all your implication were we libs will chastise you when your political incorrect ... then say we libs will say its alright for us libs to be political incorrect ... thats you've been say here and implying here this bull shit above you wrote is you being pissed off because you've been nailed too many time for being political incorrect ...

was it Us liberals that came to the media and said they didn't like the name Red skins ??? no it was the native americans that did it, not us liberals, like you would want everybody here to believe it was us liberals... each and every time that some one was offended, the people who were offended, were the ones that brought it to the public or the press... if you don't like the Idea of them not being called names and you feel you have a right to say what the hell you want well then say it ..... stop your whining here when you get chastised over it ....thats your problem .... you have the right to say what hell you want but don't sit here and whine about you losing everything you own because you felt you had the right to name call...

Politeness is a good thing.

The existence of PC wouldn't be an issue if it were not used as a political bludgeon and as tool to intimidate and control.

But it is, so those of us who aren't will thrilled about that will continue to mock.

And if the PC Police here are going to go obtuse, pretend they don't know what I'm talking about and demand examples that they will automatically dismiss as "not good enough" - I know how this game is played - tough crap. Look it up.

you haven't any Idea

P. C. = People Control.., or is it Pussyfied Constituents :lmao:

Hey, I'm just trying to perform a public service here!

Imagine all the people who now know what PC is!

no you're not you're just proving what a condescending prick you are, we get it...

So does this mean that you admit PC exists, unlike others here?
I guess you don't understand the meaning of NO!!!!!!! Its pricks like you that have this need to put people in categories you seem to have this Idea that Us liberals came up with this Idea of being PC ... did it ever come across to you that the people who are offend by these degrading remarks came up with the IDea of PC correct??? no you didn't it never came across to you ... you just assume well, it has to be a liberal that came up with it because its right ....You've never been too bright ... so you show us what a condescending prick you are

Wow, three angry posts in a row. Always a good sign.

No one "puts people in categories" more than left wingers. Hyphenated-Americans, Identity Politics, Political Correctness, Congressional Black Caucus, the "rich" are out to get you, on and on.

You don't even practice the intellectual elasticity required to see how PC is used as a political tool.

You're blinded by your adherence to your partisan ideology, and you're reduced to emotional, vulgar name-calling and personal insults.

Given your history here, that's par for the course.

The existence of PC wouldn't be an issue if it were not used as a political bludgeon and as tool to intimidate and control.

But it is, so those of us who aren't will thrilled about that will continue to mock.

And if the PC Police here are going to go obtuse, pretend they don't know what I'm talking about and demand examples that they will automatically dismiss as "not good enough" - I know how this game is played - tough crap. Look it up.

What would happen if Bernie Sanders called Allen West a "jigaboo" tomorrow? Would anyone on the right demand that he resign from the Senate?

P. C. = People Control.., or is it Pussyfied Constituents :lmao:

no you're not you're just proving what a condescending prick you are, we get it...

I guess you don't understand the meaning of NO!!!!!!! Its pricks like you that have this need to put people in categories you seem to have this Idea that Us liberals came up with this Idea of being PC ... did it ever come across to you that the people who are offend by these degrading remarks came up with the IDea of PC correct??? no you didn't it never came across to you ... you just assume well, it has to be a liberal that came up with it because its right ....You've never been too bright ... so you show us what a condescending prick you are

No one "puts people in categories" more than left wingers. Hyphenated-Americans, Identity Politics, Political Correctness, Congressional Black Caucus, the "rich" are out to get you, on and on.

You don't even practice the intellectual elasticity required to see how PC is used as a political tool.

You're blinded by your adherence to your partisan ideology, and you're reduced to emotional, vulgar name-calling and personal insults.

thats your opinion not a fact ... you've been nailed for it so often so you want to blame someone ... so lets blame a liberal .... thats your favorite thing to do

Could it be the people (Hyphenated-Americans) came up with that ???? could it be the Congressional Black Caucus came up with that label ???? that never crossed your pea brain now did it... you just want to blame liberals for everything you don't like ... well thats too damn bad ... deal with what's real
it is You who doesn't practice the intellectual elasticity required to see how PC is used as a political tool.

it is You who is blinded by your adherence to your partisan ideology, and you're reduced to emotional, vulgar name-calling and personal insults. thats you all over

you can't deal with life, because of your anger issues ... so you try to push it off on us Liberals....just because its just not going your way ... well I for one won't let you abuse us liberals because you're unhappy with life...

What would happen if Bernie Sanders called Allen West a "jigaboo" tomorrow? Would anyone on the right demand that he resign from the Senate?
according to mac thats ok

thats your opinion not a fact ... you've been nailed for it so often so you want to blame someone ... so lets blame a liberal .... thats your favorite thing to do

Could it be the people (Hyphenated-Americans) came up with that ???? could it be the Congressional Black Caucus came up with that label ???? that never crossed your pea brain now did it... you just want to blame liberals for everything you don't like ... well thats too damn bad ... deal with what's real
it is You who doesn't practice the intellectual elasticity required to see how PC is used as a political tool.

it is You who is blinded by your adherence to your partisan ideology, and you're reduced to emotional, vulgar name-calling and personal insults. thats you all over

you can't deal with life, because of your anger issues ... so you try to push it off on us Liberals....just because its just not going your way ... well I for one won't let you abuse us liberals because you're unhappy with life...

Okay, Billy.

You da man.

Come on...Bernie? Alan Grayson maybe, but not Bernie. ;)

I once saw a newsman asked why the media doesn't call out Republicans on their terribly damaging and idiotic policies and he said if they did, they would appear partisan and Republicans might stop talking to them.

So you ask, "What policies?"

And the terribly Politically incorrect answers are like:

Redistribution of the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Trickle down.

Invading Iraq without knowing anything about that entire region.

Anti science perspective.

Young earth.

Magical Creation.

Spreading Ebola as payback for slavery.

and so on.

Only a fool could believe such nonsense and yet, the media is a willing partner and the GOP base laps it up like good swill.

Forum List

Back