How to drive an irrational leftist insane

How many of those it isn’t fair videos am I supposed to watch? I’ve read a bunch of those linked articles that claim to prove how unfair it is. How much propaganda do you ingest each day?

Here is a legal analysis from when the warrant was issued.

It’s much shorter and based in fact. It might be a nice change for your diet of propaganda.

So you're swallowing commie propaganda, your host lied, the bitch did represent that she had turned over "all work related emails" when she didn't. And no one knows how many of the 30K emails that were intentionally destroyed contained classified information. So keep drinking that kool-aid.

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
They want a Prejudiced Trump hating judge hearing the case.

Sorry bout that,

1. My comfort zone judges is way down.
2. Now what are we going to see about what they will try to stick on President Trump?
3. Just a series of court cases to try to entrap Trump.
4. You think that now, hell no, we aren't wasting our credibility on that horse shit.
5. This judge looks to be a match made in heaven, no feel good judge wadugey.
6. Lets let the slow roll, into a nice judgeship, lets let it fade away asap.

Regards,
SirJamesifTexas
Is this some kind of AI bot?

WTF?
That Trump U. correspondence school "Law degree" really paid off.

38 U.S. Code § 902 - Enforcement and arrest authority of ...

View attachment 794660
Cornell University
https://www.law.cornell.edu › ... › CHAPTER 9
(1) Employees of the Department who are Department police officers shall, with respect to acts occurring on Department property—. (A). enforce Federal laws;.

Exactly what department are they talking about? From what I read it is a "federal" department.
From your link:
(A)
Beginning not later than one year after the date of the enactment of the Joseph Maxwell Cleland and Robert Joseph Dole Memorial
Veterans Benefits and Health Care Improvement Act of 2022, the Secretary shall ensure that each incident described in subparagraph (C) is promptly reported to the Assistant Secretary with responsibility for operations, preparedness, security, and law enforcement functions.
(B)The Assistant Secretary shall, in a timely manner—
(i)
review each incident described in subparagraph (C)(i) that is reported under subparagraph (A); and
(ii)
investigate each incident described in subparagraph (C)(ii) that is reported under subparagraph (A).
(C)An incident described in this subparagraph is either of the following:
(i)
An incident, including an allegation, of the use of force by a Department police officer.
(ii)
An incident, including an allegation, of the use of force by a Department police officer that results in any person receiving medical attention.

It appears to apply to the Dept of Veterans Affairs police dept. Not a city in VA. It appears you need to learn to read.

Last edited:
Exactly what department are they talking about? From what I read it is a "federal" department.
From your link:
(A)
Beginning not later than one year after the date of the enactment of the Joseph Maxwell Cleland and Robert Joseph Dole Memorial
Veterans Benefits and Health Care Improvement Act of 2022, the Secretary shall ensure that each incident described in subparagraph (C) is promptly reported to the Assistant Secretary with responsibility for operations, preparedness, security, and law enforcement functions.
(B)The Assistant Secretary shall, in a timely manner—
(i)
review each incident described in subparagraph (C)(i) that is reported under subparagraph (A); and
(ii)
investigate each incident described in subparagraph (C)(ii) that is reported under subparagraph (A).
(C)An incident described in this subparagraph is either of the following:
(i)
An incident, including an allegation, of the use of force by a Department police officer.
(ii)
An incident, including an allegation, of the use of force by a Department police officer that results in any person receiving medical attention.

It appears to apply to the Dept of Veterans Affairs police dept. Not a city in VA. It appears you need to learn to read.

Local police can disperse a crowd or protest if there is a complaint.
Evidently Kavanaugh made the complaint.

230511-scotus-protest-ew-144p-e118a7.jpg

Deputy U.S. marshals stand outside the home of Justice Brett Kavanaugh as protesters pass by on May 4.

Why aren't these marshals arresting anyone?

Local police can disperse a crowd or protest if there is a complaint.
Evidently Kavanaugh made the complaint.

230511-scotus-protest-ew-144p-e118a7.jpg

Deputy U.S. marshals stand outside the home of Justice Brett Kavanaugh as protesters pass by on May 4.

Why aren't these marshals arresting anyone?

The AG tried to blow smoke up congresses ass when asked that very question. He said they were there for security, not law enforcement. I guess he didn't want to spend the money on adequate manpower to do both.
Oh shit what am I saying, he agreed with the fucking protestors, and just didn't want to do his job and enforce the laws he swore to uphold. If they were republicans protesting Kagan and Sotomayor there would have been tons of arrest, he's already proven that.

BTW nice deflection from the crap you posted about the veterans police dept. I guess my law degree is still in tact.

Last edited:
The AG tried to blow smoke up congresses ass when asked that very question. He said they were there for security, not law enforcement.
WTF?
So, the protesters could have thrown a rock through the window?
I guess he didn't want to spend the money on adequate manpower to do both.
Oh shit what am I saying, he agreed with the fucking protestors, and just didn't want to do his job and enforce the laws he swore to uphold. If they were republicans protesting Kagan and Sotomayor there would have been tons of arrest, he's already proven that.
SURE...................
BTW nice deflection from the crap you posted about the veterans police dept. I guess my law degree is still in tact.

Found a better example...........Which........applies.

How many of those it isn’t fair videos am I supposed to watch? I’ve read a bunch of those linked articles that claim to prove how unfair it is. How much propaganda do you ingest each day?

Here is a legal analysis from when the warrant was issued.

It’s much shorter and based in fact. It might be a nice change for your diet of propaganda.

Who are these guys even supposed to be? And why should I trust their snarky nonsense….Wittle it down, and remove the smart ass comments like Bleach is for Covid, and you’d have somewhat of a discussion. But you still can’t get past the Constitutional argument Levin laid out…fail

Yet you haven't posted it, go figure. ROFLMAO

Sure..............
Here's another.
States may participate in various ways in the enforcement of federal criminal law as well, for example by arresting individuals for federal offenses. But states lack power to enforce federal criminal law directly, such as by prosecuting federal offenders themselves in state or federal court.

State Enforcement of Federal Law​

Who are these guys even supposed to be? And why should I trust their snarky nonsense….Wittle it down, and remove the smart ass comments like Bleach is for Covid, and you’d have somewhat of a discussion. But you still can’t get past the Constitutional argument Levin laid out…fail

The video is one you probably don’t want to see. The fellow is a Criminal Lawyer. A Lawyer who can explain the law. Now here is the problem as far as you are concerned. He explains what the law actually means instead of what you think it says. That is troubling for the Trumptards. They don’t like dealing in facts.

The Lawyer explained why Hillary wasn’t charged and Trump was. It has to do with the Precedent cases that came before.

The video is one you probably don’t want to see. The fellow is a Criminal Lawyer. A Lawyer who can explain the law. Now here is the problem as far as you are concerned. He explains what the law actually means instead of what you think it says. That is troubling for the Trumptards. They don’t like dealing in facts.

The Lawyer explained why Hillary wasn’t charged and Trump was. It has to do with the Precedent cases that came before.
All of which were not a POTUS.

And Trump stopped being a POTUS. At that point in time he was a citizen. The same as everyone else.
Um, no....Trump will ALWAYS be a former POTUS, and as such, CAN possess the documents he had...EVERY President at least since Reagan has retained documents that NARA wants back. The usual process is that a negotiation takes place where the former POTUS agrees to which documents are given over....And the proof for that, is in the testimony before Congress, where the archivist testified that "every President since the inception of PRA, has mishandled/retained classified documents." END OF STORY!

Now, On several occasions the FBI visited Mar a Lago in search of documents, and at one point they did find some, that they requested be secured, which the Trump team did....If these documents were ones that they wanted, why'd they leave them there? It doesn't make sense, unless they knew a raid was coming, and wanted that there for the show....

This whole thing smacks of set up, no different from that of the Russia hoax....

With or without your exclamation mark, that is a mere opinion not a “point.”

She’s highly qualified and she was indeed a Trump nominee. So what? Lots of judges are.

False. What you actually meant to say was that in your personal opinion she seems incapable of impartiality. Your opinion however isn’t a fact nor is it a point.

She doesn’t need my defense of any defense from some shit head like you who spouts imbecile opinions. I doubt she would value anything you say about her if she read your posts herself. Nobody should.
Hey shit-bucket, it's not just my opinion. She was dressed down by a conservative Appeals Court. They basically said all her rulings were bullshit! So no, asshole, she is not qualified!

Forum List

Back