How to drive an irrational leftist insane

I gloss over your screeds which aren’t true and aren’t factual. I detest all propaganda. Yours is no exception.

What isn’t true? The Special Master?

Or perhaps it was my assertion that Dearie requested information on the declassification claim?

Everything I posted. Happened. It all happened. That makes it factual. Things that are factual are true. Now you may believe the Earth is Flat. But that doesn’t make it so.

You’re quite incoherent in that post? Are you drinking? Snorting? Huffing? Puffing? Injecting?
LOL - trollin', trollin', trollin', keep the posts a trollin'....

Do you ever actually converse? Or think critically?

N/m - just kidding.

What isn’t true? The Special Master?

Or perhaps it was my assertion that Dearie requested information on the declassification claim?

Everything I posted. Happened. It all happened. That makes it factual. Things that are factual are true. Now you may believe the Earth is Flat. But that doesn’t make it so.
You remain a master of irrelevancy.

LOL - trollin', trollin', trollin', keep the posts a trollin'....

Do you ever actually converse? Or think critically?

N/m - just kidding.
You’re too studiously blind, ignorant and dishonest to even admit that you had been incoherent.

But you can and do troll on. I don’t really mind. 👍

What things. That there was a special master? Duh. That’s not a good question. The good question is what difference does that factoid make?

Try again.

Trump wanted a Special Master. He got the one he requested didn’t he? Then it wasn’t fair because the Special Master wanted answers didn’t he?

The problem is that you want to forget what was said yesterday. What was said today is all that matters.

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
No judge is going to put their career & reputation on the line for a criminal shitheel like Trump. Especially when the shitheel is a traitor.

The Jan 6 indictment will be in D.C., Georgia, possibly Atlanta.

Now launch into orbit.

Trump wanted a Special Master. He got the one he requested didn’t he? Then it wasn’t fair because the Special Master wanted answers didn’t he?

The problem is that you want to forget what was said yesterday. What was said today is all that matters.
Zzz.

No. The problem is that you’re focused on generally irrelevant shit from the past.

But that’s fine. You do you b

No judge is going to put their career & reputation on the line for a criminal shitheel like Trump. Especially when the shitheel is a traitor.

The Jan 6 indictment will be in D.C., Georgia, possibly Atlanta.

Now launch into orbit.
Damn. You're mighty repetitive, but absolutely devoid of facts.

Damn. You're mighty repetitive, but absolutely devoid of facts.
Your hero is at Doral posing for pics. He's the biggest jerkoff in history. Can't you idiots find an actual sane person to support?

Zzzz. Can’t you pod asswipes ever be witty?
If Nauta ends up being locked up you'd be a good candidate to fill in as someone to wipe Trump's ass for him.

The job doesn't pay much but just imagine the glory.

If Nauta ends up being locked up you'd be a good candidate to fill in as someone to wipe Trump's ass for him.

The job doesn't pay much but just imagine the glory.
You’re seriously less interesting each time you post.

Forum List

Back