How to drive an irrational leftist insane

I did. Although it’s just political hack crap in some respects, the appellate court was entitled to correct her view of what the law allowed. Again. BFD. She got reversed. Ho hum.

Thanks for your amateur-hour analysis though.

Correct her view? They eviscerated her.

They slapped Cannon down on every point, from jurisdiction to the special master to her attempt to rewrite the rules (the 11th circuit's words, not mine) to her radically reordering caselaw (the 11th circuit's words, not mine) , to her injecting herself into the investigation of the case that was both improper AND violated bedrock principles of the separation of powers (again, the 11th circuit's words, not mine).

With Cannon's improper rulings to protect Trump so egregious and numerous that the 11th circuit threw her off the case.

Smiling....but you know better, huh? Ah, Dunning-Kruger, you're adorable.

Last edited:
Zzz. Verbosity doesn’t equal persuasiveness.

She’s a fine judge and shouldn’t recuse herself. The horrifying notion in your weak mind is that she might actually be fair to the defense.

I see you didn’t read anything. Fair enough.

Trump got what he wanted during the investigation and then whines that it is unfair.

If you knew it was colloquial, what was the point of your half-assed message, except to show how clueless you are? If you ask me, you’re the one going irrationally insane!
I can lay out facts and logic for you. I can’t compel you to think. Even if you have any ability to do that.

Get an adult near you to give you a hand with the big words.

I see you didn’t read anything.

No you can’t see that. And your stupid guesswork is wrong. The d difference is found only in how you try to spin such things. I reject your spin. Don’t cry.
Fair enough.
How would you know?
Trump got what he wanted during the investigation and then whines that it is unfair.
President Trump didn’t get what he wanted. And the way the criminal Justice system is proceeding against him is absolutely unfair. But myopic hacks like you can’t tell.

No. No. All they did was reverse her ruling. Ho hum.

No, they did far more. They point by point took her to school, dismantled her pseudo-legal gibberish, her rewriting of the rules (the 11th circuits court's words, not mine), her radically reordering caselaw (the 11th circuits court's words, not mine), her injecting herself into the investigation of the case that was both improper AND violated bedrock principles of the separation of powers (again, the 11th circuit's words, not mine).

And then threw Cannon off the case entirely.

You don't like the ruling ( 'political hack crap', I believe you called it), so you ignore it.

Sorry, Dunning-Kruger....but why would I ignore the 11th circuit and instead believe you? Why would any rational person?

No you can’t see that. And your stupid guesswork is wrong. The d difference is found only in how you try to spin such things. I reject your spin. Don’t cry.

How would you know?

President Trump didn’t get what he wanted. And the way the criminal Justice system is proceeding against him is absolutely unfair. But myopic hacks like you can’t tell.

Trump wanted a Special Master didn’t he? He even named the individual he wanted didn’t he? And the Judge issued the order didn’t she? Then Trump was mad because the Special Master wanted some information on the claim the files were declassified. Isn’t that what happened?

Wasn’t the point of the Special Prosecutor to get Biden’s DOJ out of the mix? So an honest man could look and see there was nothing? So someone not beholden to Biden could take over? Trump got that didn’t he?

What do you mean he got nothing?

No. You made no point about that judge. You merely referred to her as a **** and you bleated out your worthless opinion about her. That’s not the same thing as making a “point,” you pathetic twat.
Wrong! I made the point she has no business hearing this case! She's unqualified and a fuckin' Trump homer! She already proved she's incapable of impartiality.

So what do you do? Personally attack me because you can't defend her!

No, they did far more. They point by point took her to school, dismantled her pseudo-legal gibberish, her rewriting of the rules (the 11th circuits court's words, not mine), her radically reordering caselaw (the 11th circuits court's words, not mine), her injecting herself into the investigation of the case that was both improper AND violated bedrock principles of the separation of powers (again, the 11th circuit's words, not mine).

And then threw Cannon off the case entirely.

You don't like the ruling ( 'political hack crap', I believe you called it), so you ignore it.

Sorry, Dunning-Kruger....but why would I ignore the 11th circuit and instead believe you? Why would any rational person?
Zzz. A simple reversal. Unimportant.

Trump wanted a Special Master didn’t he? He even named the individual he wanted didn’t he? And the Judge issued the order didn’t she? Then Trump was mad because the Special Master wanted some information on the claim the files were declassified. Isn’t that what happened?

Wasn’t the point of the Special Prosecutor to get Biden’s DOJ out of the mix? So an honest man could look and see there was nothing? So someone not beholden to Biden could take over? Trump got that didn’t he?

What do you mean he got nothing?
Zzz.

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
There aren't many rational leftists left. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Wrong! I made the point she has no business hearing this case!
With or without your exclamation mark, that is a mere opinion not a “point.”
She's unqualified and a fuckin' Trump homer!

She’s highly qualified and she was indeed a Trump nominee. So what? Lots of judges are.
She already proved she's incapable of impartiality.
False. What you actually meant to say was that in your personal opinion she seems incapable of impartiality. Your opinion however isn’t a fact nor is it a point.
So what do you do? Personally attack me because you can't defend her!
She doesn’t need my defense of any defense from some shit head like you who spouts imbecile opinions. I doubt she would value anything you say about her if she read your posts herself. Nobody should.

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
Let's not. We don't want leftists any more insane than they already are. I'm not kidding. Same goes for the right wing. This notion that the goal of politics is to drive people crazy is pretty fucked up, and speaks to the utter idiocy of modern, partisan politics.

Instead we should nominating leaders who can unite us despite our differences.

Let's not. We don't want leftists any more insane than they already are. I'm not kidding. Same goes for the right wing. This notion that the goal of politics is to drive people crazy is pretty fucked up, and speaks to the utter idiocy of modern, partisan politics.

Instead we should nominating leaders who can unite us despite our differences.
Unless they try to “unite” us by abandoning our main political contract. I don’t care to “unite with” any folks who step on and disregard (or actively dislike) our Constitution.

Unless they try to “unite” us by abandoning our main political contract. I don’t care to “unite with” any folks who step on and disregard (or actively dislike) our Constitution.
Then keep banging your head against a wall. Half the country is liberal. They're not just going to go away.

And of course the same goes for the partisan drones on the left - give up your fantasies of one party rule.

We can either learn to live with people we disagree with. Or we can go down in flames. I'm hoping for the former. I'm betting on the latter. It's certainly our current trajectory.

Then keep banging your head against a wall. Half the country is liberal. They're not just going to go away.
Ball park figures suggest you’re wrong.

And there are some thinking people in the realm of modern American liberalism. Being misguided, now, doesn’t mean that they cannot grow and come to the realization that their “liberalism” has a net negative impact on our society.

So your answer to me listing all the things Trump got is more Z. Got it.

So you ignore truth and facts for your preferred propaganda.
I gloss over your screeds which aren’t true and aren’t factual. I detest all propaganda. Yours is no exception.

Forum List

Back