How to end violence against black people

Blacks first need to stop being black. Everything will begin to take care of itself after that.

Sad but that's pretty much what it is all about..........

I watched a Town Hall meeting tonight on FOX.......Megyn Kelly Show...........a few BLM supporters and a couple of BLM heavies. Let me tell you something.............there's zero hope here. People are beyond gone..........

35 years ago, an old Irish boss of mine used to say, "What do you expect, these people are only one generation removed from the tree's!". You watched that Town Hall s how and its pretty evident that a level of civilized is still missing here.........

BLM needs to be officially identified as a terror organization.......then maybe some kind of dialogue can start.:coffee:
Agreed. BLM are a bunch of psychos ready to go ISIS.

image.jpeg

Blacks first need to stop being black. Everything will begin to take care of itself after that.

I watched a Town Hall meeting tonight on FOX.......Megyn Kelly Show...........a few BLM supporters and a couple of BLM heavies. Let me tell you something.............there's zero hope here. People are beyond gone..........

35 years ago, an old Irish boss of mine used to say, "What do you expect, these people are only one generation removed from the tree's!". You watched that Town Hall s how and its pretty evident that a level of civilized is still missing here.........

BLM needs to be officially identified as a terror organization.......then maybe some kind of dialogue can start.:coffee:

Bad move by them if true..........as the great Bob Grant once said, "They cant hide" :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Im still laughing 30 years later.

Have you no black men stop shooting other blacks........

Also....encourage marriage before child birth...the leading cause of black on black violence is generations of teenage single mothers having young males with no adult males around to teach them how to be men...

Let me repeat that slowly…"Have…you….no…black….. men stop…. shooting…. other…. blacks." Hmm it still doesn't make any sense… wtf are you trying to say?

After umpteen posts in other threads have contradicted the myth that black fathers are deadbeat dads you persist with your own biased illusions. Out of wedlock births hasn't been proven to be the driving force behind crime at all. In the heydays of the mafia, crime and violence was even more endemic in the Italian community than it is in the Black community today. Mafia fathers were instrumental in training their sons how to be better gangsters and killers than they were. So your attempt to tie out of wedlock births to crime doesn't hold water.

I meant it in the sense of ID. Not anything anthropological.

Bad move by them if true..........as the great Bob Grant once said, "They cant hide" :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Im still laughing 30 years later.

That was a great scene!

For myself, the funniest scene in a sitcom was on the OLD WKRP in Cincinnati. It was the turkey episode, "As God is my witness, I thought turkey's could fly".

I disagree with the guy in the video. To use his analogy, I think blacks need to start being more like butterflies than spiders. He says (I'm paraphrasing) that blacks need to convince everyone that they are benign even when they are acting and looking like spiders (by dressing and talking like hoodlums.....sagging pants and ebonics). I think a better way is to pull your pants up, speak English so that everyone can understand what you are saying, learn a skill and become educated, and show yourselves a benefit to society......be a butterfly.

Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
Proverbs:3:30.
Words of wisdom for blm'rs

What did you think of the woman who wanted no police?

What did you think of the woman who wanted no police?

Almost as loony as the white hag that started yellin Koch brothers & ultra-coservative......cause or racism? Or some crazy crap. I thought I was on USMB with the rabid leftist buffoon. Honest to freakin' God, earlier poster nailed itt. We are forking doomed. Idiots loons run loose.

^^^^ yeah I know. Bad post. Stuff it. Edit ding work, reply is difficult to inlude original, keypad covers screen, im out. I'm not startin over.

There is no 'violence against black people', just a bunch of Hood rats starting shi-ite they can't finish, after doing something stupid and criminal. Black people in my neighborhood are doing just fine.

They are also not even remotely PC; one father makes his son stand in the front yard while he dresses him down at the top of his lungs when his son does something stupid, another black mother follows her daughter to school and right up to the classroom door for three weeks after her kid got caught skipping school once with here friends, that sort of 'abusive parenting' New Democrats want to toss parents in prison for, while they feed the kids insane gibberish in place of an education.

Black people who care about their kids and provide a moral and principled environment for them to grow up in are doing just fine; these gimps the media keep trying to turn into martyrs are just Darwin Award winners. there is no 'war on black people', outside of the black thuggs making war on everybody else; it's a complete media myth and a cadre of black politicians just using the hood rat nation as hostages to extort money out of taxpayers with.

Forum List

Back