How to end violence against black people

There is no 'violence against black people', just a bunch of Hood rats starting shi-ite they can't finish, after doing something stupid and criminal. Black people in my neighborhood are doing just fine.

They are also not even remotely PC; one father makes his son stand in the front yard while he dresses him down at the top of his lungs when his son does something stupid, another black mother follows her daughter to school and right up to the classroom door for three weeks after her kid got caught skipping school once with here friends, that sort of 'abusive parenting' New Democrats want to toss parents in prison for, while they feed the kids insane gibberish in place of an education.

Black people who care about their kids and provide a moral and principled environment for them to grow up in are doing just fine; these gimps the media keep trying to turn into martyrs are just Darwin Award winners. there is no 'war on black people', outside of the black thuggs making war on everybody else; it's a complete media myth and a cadre of black politicians just using the hood rat nation as hostages to extort money out of taxpayers with.
At least you aren't putting ALL Black people in the same criminal prone category. It is refreshing to see a White poster that understands that middle class law abiding Blacks are no different than middle class law abiding Whites regardless of the misleading statistical implications being bandied about.

But your invention of the "cadre of Black politicians" leaves me wondering just who they are and how they are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers. Please clarify that.

But your invention of the "cadre of Black politicians" leaves me wondering just who they are and how they are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers. Please clarify that.
It's very simple.
Replace 'cadre of black politicians' with 'cadre of democrat politicians' and you have your answer.
So Black democrats are running your illusory democratic plantation now?

I am still laughing at your paradoxical assessment but I want a bigger "Gufaw." Please tell me how these Black democratic plantation owners are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers.

2me1qi9.jpg

This guy explains it nicely

Here's an idea, how about explaining to the black community that abandoning their own children does not bode well for their future

In the industrialized world the percentage of children living in single parent households is a bit under 16%. In the black community in the United States it's 60 to 70%.

Do black lives matter? Apparently their children's don't matter all that much?

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/10/single-parents-around-the-world/?_r=0

I disagree with the guy in the video. To use his analogy, I think blacks need to start being more like butterflies than spiders. He says (I'm paraphrasing) that blacks need to convince everyone that they are benign even when they are acting and looking like spiders (by dressing and talking like hoodlums.....sagging pants and ebonics). I think a better way is to pull your pants up, speak English so that everyone can understand what you are saying, learn a skill and become educated, and show yourselves a benefit to society......be a butterfly.

The problem with that is that when blacks walked around with suits the police and their dogs didnt consider the style of dress as a reason for it. Their black skin was the issue. So if you dress nicely. Talk eloquently etc....That still doesnt make people think you're not a spider. Its not the style of dress its the perception

Here's an idea, how about explaining to the black community that abandoning their own children does not bode well for their future

In the industrialized world the percentage of children living in single parent households is a bit under 16%. In the black community in the United States it's 60 to 70%.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/10/single-parents-around-the-world/?_r=0

I'm sure that is somehow White people's fault too.

A subculture that promotes thuggery and sheds any personal responsibility for the actions of the individual is a threat. If it is okay, even celebrated, to be an irresponsible thug then why would these men parent their children? Keep in mind that there are plenty of people from ALL ethnicities that participate in that subculture. Many Blacks have fantastic family values and share American values thru and thru. The problems arise from a specific group of (primarily/dis-proportionally) Blacks.

We need to eliminate that subculture regardless of the race of the participant. Whites, Latinos, Asians etc. who participate in glorifying thuggery and having no personal responsibility need to be eliminated as well.

I agree, now dont you think that blacks receiving more arrests and more jail time than whites who commit the same crime as being any sort of contributing factor. Or can they be unfairly locked up AND with their children?

And while that is a good discussion on single families that wouldnt stop violence against black people. Most times a violent act doesnt occur after someone asks if they have a father at home.

a large part of the problem

Yes a large part of the problem with families but has nothing to do with how whites perceive blacks as being dangerous just from existing

Yes a large part of the problem with families but has nothing to do with how whites perceive blacks as being dangerous just from existing

most people are judged on how they act in public regardless of color

if you act like a spider you will be perceived as a spider

You know what I'm saying man. If you think I meant no one is judged by their appearance then lets just end it there because you're way behind. Thanks tho

You know what I'm saying man. If you think I meant no one is judged by their appearance then lets just end it there because you're way behind. Thanks tho

you sound like you are stereotyping folks if that is what you are saying

then you are wrong

I agree, now dont you think that blacks receiving more arrests and more jail time than whites who commit the same crime as being any sort of contributing factor. Or can they be unfairly locked up AND with their children?

And while that is a good discussion on single families that wouldnt stop violence against black people. Most times a violent act doesnt occur after someone asks if they have a father at home.

Sure, but the question is why? Could it be that children, raised in single family households (exclude race as a factor), are more likely to be poor then others? We know the poor commit more crime. We know they are typically less educated, more likely to become violent and more likely to disrespect authority.

To your second point, you assume it wouldn't. I'm not sure I see the point.

If more black children were raised in two family households, they are less likely to grow up poor, become less likely to be uneducated, less likely to commit crimes and less likely to become violent.

We can make changes to the police, but that's simply a band aide. The cure is for all off us to work together to break this cycle of single parent black households.

Sure it does.

Sure, but the question is why? Could it be that children, raised in single family households (exclude race as a factor), are more likely to be poor then others? We know the poor commit more crime. We know they are typically less educated, more likely to become violent and more likely to disrespect authority.

Why are they receiving longer sentences and more arrests for the same crimes? Or why are they in single parent families? I think I gave a pretty good answer on the second point.

To your second point, you assume it wouldn't. I'm not sure I see the point.

If the topic is how to end violence then having a daddy at home doesnt seem to be a correlation.

If more black children were raised in two family households, they are less likely to grow up poor, become less likely to be uneducated, less likely to commit crimes and less likely to become violent.

Less likely yes to exhibit those behaviors yes. But not less likely to be targeted and giving longer jail sentences and less 2nd chances. Thats why I said you can have 2 parents that often doesnt factor into targeting communities.

We can make changes to the police, but that's simply a band aide. The cure is for all off us to work together to break this cycle of single parent black households.

That again, wont stop violence. To pretend that all things would be great if more blacks were married ignores the issue of race entirely and seeks to place total blame of all things on black families. When black families were stronger we STILL were targeted more often and harder. When we dressed in suits we STILL were targeted more often and harder.

How to end violence against black people? Easy. They start taking responsibility for their actions.

That doesnt stop violence. Why do you guys have so many answers that doesnt deal with the violence part?
Why do u guys have no answers dealing with ur moral character. Wait for it, Wait for it. Here comes the blame game.

Why dont whites show us how its done? Wait for it, here comes the blame game

How to end violence against black people? Easy. They start taking responsibility for their actions.

That doesnt stop violence. Why do you guys have so many answers that doesnt deal with the violence part?
Why do u guys have no answers dealing with ur moral character. Wait for it, Wait for it. Here comes the blame game.

Why dont whites show us how its done? Wait for it, here comes the blame game
All humans are corrupt. All I'm saying is blacks need to take more ownership as a whole.

Forum List

Back