How to end violence against black people

But your invention of the "cadre of Black politicians" leaves me wondering just who they are and how they are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers. Please clarify that.
It's very simple.
Replace 'cadre of black politicians' with 'cadre of democrat politicians' and you have your answer.
So Black democrats are running your illusory democratic plantation now?

I am still laughing at your paradoxical assessment but I want a bigger "Gufaw." Please tell me how these Black democratic plantation owners are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers.
Looks like you misunderstood my post. The point being that it's democrats doing the extorting. Black is just another subcategory.

I didn't think you could top your last comedic statement but you did. :lol: You really don't think Blacks are Americans do you? You don't think they are integral to the democratic hierarchy at all, even though Obama is the head of the party. Interesting. Silly but interesting!
Geez, you're stupid. When/if you ever get what I posted maybe you'll be able to respond.
People like you are the stupid ones. You are so engrossed in hegemonic tradition you don't even realize that millions of Blacks have surpassed you on the road to wealth and inclusion. The democratic party has been the vehicle for that during the past 50 years or so and Blacks ARE the democrats, now. Stop being stupid and face the truth. Blacks people aren't some outside entity of the two party system. They ARE the friggin' democrats just as much as Whites are.

It's very simple.
Replace 'cadre of black politicians' with 'cadre of democrat politicians' and you have your answer.

I am still laughing at your paradoxical assessment but I want a bigger "Gufaw." Please tell me how these Black democratic plantation owners are using the "hood rat nation" as hostages to extort money out taxpayers.
Looks like you misunderstood my post. The point being that it's democrats doing the extorting. Black is just another subcategory.

I didn't think you could top your last comedic statement but you did. :lol: You really don't think Blacks are Americans do you? You don't think they are integral to the democratic hierarchy at all, even though Obama is the head of the party. Interesting. Silly but interesting!
Geez, you're stupid. When/if you ever get what I posted maybe you'll be able to respond.
People like you are the stupid ones. You are so engrossed in hegemonic tradition you don't even realize that millions of Blacks have surpassed you on the road to wealth and inclusion. The democratic party has been the vehicle for that during the past 50 years or so and Blacks ARE the democrats, now. Stop being stupid and face the truth. Blacks people aren't some outside entity of the two party system. They ARE the friggin' democrats just as much as Whites are.
Well they certainly are in Chicago. Say, what was the murder rate in that city?

A few hundred murders a year out of a population of 2 million isn't something I would be too excited about. The media has an incentive to make a profit by blowing it out of proportion.

It's very simple.

No, democrat blacks are mainly pawns for the democrat party.
What's more, I live in a middle class, mostly-black county so no need to preach to me about wealthy blacks. What you need to do is every time you insist or agree that blacks are victims being kept down, remember that you acknowledged the financial success of blacks. I'm trying to help you avoid hypocrisy.

A few hundred murders a year out of a population of 2 million isn't something I would be too excited about. The media has an incentive to make a profit by blowing it out of proportion.
Are you insane? They undercover Chicago black-on-black murder.

So that's an acceptable amount of bloodshed for you? The problem is there are many cities with millions of residents who aren't gunned down in the streets. But what's sad is that Republicans care more about these deaths than the assholes who get elected there.

Get black men to stop murdering other black men and children.......that would lower our gun crime rate to better than Europe levels.....
Which black community are you addressing? Upper middle class, middle class, lower middle class or poor?
God i wish those kinds of black neighborhoods existed! :laugh:
They do.
I live in Seattle, so how about you let me know where the nearest one is and ill go check it out. That way ill never again think there ARENT good black neighborhoods. You can change my entire perception with the name of a single neighborhood.

Get black men to stop murdering other black men and children.......that would lower our gun crime rate to better than Europe levels.....
Which black community are you addressing? Upper middle class, middle class, lower middle class or poor?
They do.
I live in Seattle, so how about you let me know where the nearest one is and ill go check it out. That way ill never again think there ARENT good black neighborhoods. You can change my entire perception with the name of a single neighborhood.
That will take at least another generation because you have to first stop the cycle of fatherlessness. Since democrats refuse to acknowledge that problem and instead encourage more fatherlessness, don't hold your breath waiting.

No, democrat blacks are mainly pawns for the democrat party.
What's more, I live in a middle class, mostly-black county so no need to preach to me about wealthy blacks. What you need to do is every time you insist or agree that blacks are victims being kept down, remember that you acknowledged the financial success of blacks. I'm trying to help you avoid hypocrisy.
You've got a problem. For some reason you think Blacks can't be democrats. Are you nuts? The President of the United States is Black and he is head of the Democratic Party. But even after he leaves office Blacks will likely remain an integral part of the Party politicos just as they have been for decades.The civil rights initiatives of the past several decades have been instrumental in giving upwardly mobile Blacks the opportunity to reach their socio-economic goals. Still, much has yet to be done to bring lower class or poor Blacks into the mix.

In response to your spurious accusation that I insist that Blacks are victims that have been kept down, keep it in context. I have said repeatedly said in numerous threads that most Blacks are not impoverished. However, about a third are poor and many of those are working poor. It is that impoverished 3rd that has been targeted by the media and RW politicians as "examples" of typical Black life. In terms of Blacks being kept down, my source for that is White statisticians who report huge disparities in White/Black unemployment rates. I can point to the war on Affirmative Action. The same AA that probably helped the Blacks in your county to rise to middle class status.. Even you have exhibited a hegemonic attitude that shows your bigotry. You can't even accept the fact that Blacks ARE smart enough to decide their own destiny via the Democratic party. to you Blacks are sheep to be bandied about and manipulated by either the GOP or the Democrats. You will never see them as equals with high stakes in the democratic party. Newsflash: Blacks and Hispanics are going to dominate BOTH Parties in the near future.

Are you insane? They undercover Chicago black-on-black murder.
How many murders occurred in the city of Chicago in 2014? Subtract that number from the general population and tell me what you have left.

So that's an acceptable amount of bloodshed for you? The problem is there are many cities with millions of residents who aren't gunned down in the streets. But what's sad is that Republicans care more about these deaths than the assholes who get elected there.
Lets just say the raw numbers are still manageable. They haven't reached critical mass. and since you brought up the notion that republicans are concerned, what the fuck are they doing about homicides?

How to end violence against Blacks?

Tell Blacks to stop killing and victimizing each other

Last edited:
They do.
All you had to do was ask:

10 of the Richest Black Communities in America - Atlanta Black Star

We are talking about violence against Blacks by police rogue cops under the color of authority.
That's not in the title of the thread is it?

The fact is violence in the Black community is caused by black on black crime not cop on black.

A young black man is many many times more likely to be shot and killed by another young black man than a cop

We are talking about violence against Blacks by police rogue cops under the color of authority.

The fact is violence in the Black community is caused by black on black crime not cop on black.

A young black man is many many times more likely to be shot and killed by another young black man than a cop

Thugs warriors of any race are going to kill each other. Perhaps it is the nature of men to do so. I see these inner city wars as a microcosm of wars fought by White people where millions died for the same reasons thugs kill and die in the ghetto.: Territory… survival, and respect among their peers.

There are others in the Black community that aren't associated with thuggery and the killings. They not only face danger from thugs, they face danger from public servants called police officers. White mothers and fathers do not have to lecture their teen aged sons about how to act when stopped by a cop for fear of him being killed. Black parents do.

Thugs warriors of any race are going to kill each other. Perhaps it is the nature of men to do so. I see these inner city wars as a microcosm of wars fought by White people where millions died for the same reasons thugs kill and die in the ghetto.: Territory… survival, and respect among their peers.

There are others in the Black community that aren't associated with thuggery and the killings. They not only face danger from thugs, they face danger from public servants called police officers. White mothers and fathers do not have to lecture their teen aged sons about how to act when stopped by a cop for fear of him being killed. Black parents do.
The ones not associated with thuggery and killing are still more likely to be killed by another black than a cop

The ones not associated with thuggery and killing are still more likely to be killed by another black than a cop
That is subjective speculation based on statistical probability…an abstract function that doesn't take into account many variables you couldn't possibly know. Location would be one of those variables that could determine whether a young black male is more vulnerable to attack by a thug or by a cop. I think both scenarios are relatively rare but cops are most likely to engage a young black male in some disrespectful manner whether it ends in death or not.

Forum List

Back