How to end violence against black people

Law enforcement had nothing to do with the death of Trayvon Martin. Also, ask the New Black Panther Party and BLM who are the spiders.

And is it the cops that are disrespectful or the young black males?
View attachment 81369
Wow BFD

There are over 1 million cops in this country
Most are probably good cops but the media has shown that there are many bad apples among them. My pet peeve with good cops is that they know who the bad cops are but more often than not do nothing to report the bad ones.

The media has shown a few incidents of the many hundreds of thousands that happen every year involving cops where no one gets shot or abused

You are making the exception the rule here and ignoring the real problem in the black community
I think violent crime and especially homicides is restricted to certain parts of Black communities. just as it is restricted to certain parts of poor or blue collar White communities. When you say THE black community you are being too general and not recognizing that there is social stratification among Blacks almost as much as there is among Whites. There are several " Black communities and they are separated by income just as yours are. the physical borders might overlap but as far as social intermingling, the upwardly mobile Blacks tend to congregate and live in the same areas away from the crime infested areas as much as possible. You, likewise probably live as far away from a White trailer park or blue collar neighborhood as you can.

Law enforcement had nothing to do with the death of Trayvon Martin. Also, ask the New Black Panther Party and BLM who are the spiders.
who said law enforcement had something to do with Trayvon Martin's death? and what or who are the spiders?

And is it the cops that are disrespectful or the young black males?
View attachment 81369
Wow BFD

Most are probably good cops but the media has shown that there are many bad apples among them. My pet peeve with good cops is that they know who the bad cops are but more often than not do nothing to report the bad ones.

The media has shown a few incidents of the many hundreds of thousands that happen every year involving cops where no one gets shot or abused

You are making the exception the rule here and ignoring the real problem in the black community
I think violent crime and especially homicides is restricted to certain parts of Black communities. just as it is restricted to certain parts of poor or blue collar White communities. When you say THE black community you are being too general and not recognizing that there is social stratification among Blacks almost as much as there is among Whites. There are several " Black communities and they are separated by income just as yours are. the physical borders might overlap but as far as social intermingling, the upwardly mobile Blacks tend to congregate and live in the same areas away from the crime infested areas as much as possible. You, likewise probably live as far away from a White trailer park or blue collar neighborhood as you can.
You mean I might be generalizing the way you are about cops?

Wow BFD

Doesn't that same thing apply to the BLM protestors? There are likely many who truly are protesting and doing so with good intentions. However, there are also many who are out to do nothing but stir the pot and incite violence. Why aren't he good ones doing something about reporting the bad ones.

If the violence that sometimes accompanies BLM protests are indeed factions from within their organization they should report them. But I suspect the rioters are not part of BLM but may be paid disrupters purposely causing strife. Hoover used that tactic against MLK to discredit his "peaceful" protests back in the 60s.

You suspect? Bullshit. It's apparent you'll make any excuse for those savages.
Conservatives said the same about MLK… You and your friend MEATHEAD deserve each other…Here is meathead unmasked:

disturbing_silicone_bert_640_04.jpg

BLACKS ARE AT ATHE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, THEY WILL NEVER HAVE WHAT I HAVE ~~~ signed Meathead.

Wow BFD

Doesn't that same thing apply to the BLM protestors? There are likely many who truly are protesting and doing so with good intentions. However, there are also many who are out to do nothing but stir the pot and incite violence. Why aren't he good ones doing something about reporting the bad ones.

If the violence that sometimes accompanies BLM protests are indeed factions from within their organization they should report them. But I suspect the rioters are not part of BLM but may be paid disrupters purposely causing strife. Hoover used that tactic against MLK to discredit his "peaceful" protests back in the 60s.

You suspect? Bullshit. It's apparent you'll make any excuse for those savages.
Conservatives said the same about MLK… You and your friend MEATHEAD deserve each other…Here is meathead unmasked:

disturbing_silicone_bert_640_04.jpg

BLACKS ARE AT ATHE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, THEY WILL NEVER HAVE WHAT I HAVE ~~~ signed Meathead.

MLK didn't burn down buildings in his protest. BLM protesters do and you excuse is the that those doing it really aren't BLM protesters. Can you bend yourself any more into a pretzel trying to cover for a bunch of BLM savages?

The official demands of BLM aren't unreasonable and should be considered carefully.

And in addition to that, perhaps BLM could take it upon themselves to fight what appears to be a culture within the "black community" of resisting arrest.

How does BLM stop an activity that has been occurring since the founding of this nation? Are BLM in positions of power to make that change or you're suggesting another route?

The official demands of BLM aren't unreasonable and should be considered carefully.

And in addition to that, perhaps BLM could take it upon themselves to fight what appears to be a culture within the "black community" of resisting arrest.

How does BLM stop an activity that has been occurring since the founding of this nation? Are BLM in positions of power to make that change or you're suggesting another route?
Perhaps BLM's challenge in that situation would be in getting past people like you, those who steadfastly refuse to expect the "black community" to look in the mirror and clean their own house.

Perhaps BLM's challenge in that situation would be in getting past people like you, those who steadfastly refuse to expect the "black community" to look in the mirror and clean their own house.

So you dont know how to implement your plans but it should be done none the less. Do you see the issue?

No group can stop violence. Obama cant stop violence. Blacks cant stop being targeted by whites. The issue is so big that every suggestion cant be done because there is no explanation.

Its like saying whites should stop violence in their community. When thats said everyone acknowledges that human nature cant be stopped. Then do a 180 when it comes to other minorities. Blacks, Hispanics, LGBT etc etc

So you dont know how to implement your plans but it should be done none the less. Do you see the issue?

No group can stop violence. Obama cant stop violence. Blacks cant stop being targeted by whites. The issue is so big that every suggestion cant be done because there is no explanation.

Its like saying whites should stop violence in their community. When thats said everyone acknowledges that human nature cant be stopped. Then do a 180 when it comes to other minorities. Blacks, Hispanics, LGBT etc etc
I didn't say I didn't know how to implement the plans; I simply know when I'm wasting my time.

The group now enjoys national recognition; the "black community" now knows who they are. They have the ear of the country. What a position to be in.

They can either take advantage of that fact, or refuse to, their call.

They can join the long line of people who are refusing to raise expectations.

I didn't say I didn't know how to implement the plans; I simply know when I'm wasting my time.

Thanks, I'll just add that to the pile of people who have suggestions that they find are impossible to explain.:rolleyes:

Thanks, I'll just add that to the pile of people who have suggestions that they find are impossible to explain.:rolleyes:
I explained it just fine - you wanted to illustrate my point for me.

Whatever you do, keep blaming everyone else. That's working great.

Geez, you're stupid. When/if you ever get what I posted maybe you'll be able to respond.
People like you are the stupid ones. You are so engrossed in hegemonic tradition you don't even realize that millions of Blacks have surpassed you on the road to wealth and inclusion. The democratic party has been the vehicle for that during the past 50 years or so and Blacks ARE the democrats, now. Stop being stupid and face the truth. Blacks people aren't some outside entity of the two party system. They ARE the friggin' democrats just as much as Whites are.
Well they certainly are in Chicago. Say, what was the murder rate in that city?
A few hundred murders a year out of a population of 2 million isn't something I would be too excited about. The media has an incentive to make a profit by blowing it out of proportion.
So that's an acceptable amount of bloodshed for you? The problem is there are many cities with millions of residents who aren't gunned down in the streets. But what's sad is that Republicans care more about these deaths than the assholes who get elected there.
Lets just say the raw numbers are still manageable. They haven't reached critical mass. and since you brought up the notion that republicans are concerned, what the fuck are they doing about homicides?

Minorities live in majority democrat districts.....

Forum List

Back