How to fix SS Trump style

Low income/no income people should start looking toward and thanking those that make higher incomes. It damn sure isn't their won funding the social welfare programs many receive or funding the disproportionately higher to earning social security checks many get.

Yes, thank god for the generosity of us well off people. Those asshole peasants need to kiss my feet at least 2 times a day, otherwise I don't feel good enough about myself.

When it's mandated, it's not generosity on your part. In order for it to be so, you'd have to do it voluntarily and we all know Liberals support government mandates because they won't do that on their own. Sad part is you take credit for doing something you had to do as if you did it on your own.

The lower income people get far more of a benefit from SS than a person contributing at the max income level.

Well no shit dude. Did your supposed two Masters degrees help you figure that out.

Anyone with good sense can figure that out. That's why I had to tell your dumbass. You never would have known it.

You have to remember, the libs are actually dumb enough to believe that rich people are in fact taking their money, rather than the reality, which is that they contribute overwhelming more than they pay in.

Despite the above and the fact the rich are the reason the parasitical liberals can even exist, they hate rich people. If I were them, I would be grateful. But I suppose you have to hate those whose money you steal through taxes, and blame them for your own mistakes while at it.

Parasite millionaires strike!

The Patriotic Millionaires

The lower income people get far more of a benefit from SS than a person contributing at the max income level.

Well no shit dude. Did your supposed two Masters degrees help you figure that out.

Anyone with good sense can figure that out. That's why I had to tell your dumbass. You never would have known it.

You have to remember, the libs are actually dumb enough to believe that rich people are in fact taking their money, rather than the reality, which is that they contribute overwhelming more than they pay in.

Despite the above and the fact the rich are the reason the parasitical liberals can even exist, they hate rich people. If I were them, I would be grateful. But I suppose you have to hate those whose money you steal through taxes, and blame them for your own mistakes while at it.

Rather than simply saying thank you to those who provide them what they obviously can't provide for themselves, they continue to demand more and more.

Low income/no income people should start looking toward and thanking those that make higher incomes. It damn sure isn't their won funding the social welfare programs many receive or funding the disproportionately higher to earning social security checks many get.

Yes, thank god for the generosity of us well off people. Those asshole peasants need to kiss my feet at least 2 times a day, otherwise I don't feel good enough about myself.

When it's mandated, it's not generosity on your part. In order for it to be so, you'd have to do it voluntarily and we all know Liberals support government mandates because they won't do that on their own. Sad part is you take credit for doing something you had to do as if you did it on your own.

STOP THAT. If it's not generosity then I can't be thanked and foot kissed that makes me feel so good inside.

STOP THAT. If it's not generosity I can't be thanked and foot kissed!

Generosity involves a willful act. You Liberals don't do it that way. You mandate it.

Parasite millionaires strike!

The Patriotic Millionaires

"Because my country -our country- means more than my money."

Yet all they talk about is how the government needs your money. What virtue signaling clown posse. These retards are ENABLING poverty, not doing anything to solve it. They want to keep the poor poor so they can treat them like children - the liberal regressive way of treating minorities.

It's a complete mystery how they became rich with the low IQ brains of theirs. As usual though, they believe others should pay a lot of taxes, and meanwhile, that gives them the excuse to not contribute a damn thing.

I'd be fine with getting rid of Social Security altogether. It's a pyramid scheme.

Give my wife and I back the money we have paid into it for 50 years, and get out of my country. If the politician scum you support would stop stealing from SS, it wouldn't be in trouble.

Rather than simply saying thank you to those who provide them what they obviously can't provide for themselves, they continue to demand more and more.

SJWs always lie (that the fact they are poor are the rich and especially white males).

They also always double down (continue demanding more).

Generosity involves a willful act. You Liberals don't do it that way. You mandate it.

Thats right - somebody has to make the narrow self-interest minded assholes to put up the fair share to support this country. Otherwise what you have is a bunch of rich freeloaders enjoying the system charitable suckers sunstain.

Those folks PAID for their SS.

Thats right - somebody has to make the narrow self-interest minded assholes to put up the fair share to support this country. Otherwise what you have is a bunch of rich freeloaders enjoying the system charitable suckers sunstein.

So wait... the rich guy creating bunch of jobs etc. is a "Freeloader".

But the parasitical welfare leech is heroic contributor who should in no way be forced to contribute?

The liberal ideology...
jiFfM.jpg

Those folks PAID for their SS.

Well not really, SS on average pays out more than you put in until certain income

So wait... the rich guy creating bunch of jobs etc. is a "Freeloader".

NO! You are absolutely right - Rich people are god's gift to human kind and should be excused from paying any taxes.

You idiots wanna stop SS? Go ahead. You won't believe the shit that happens then.

I have a solution. A simple solution. Maybe too simple. I'll give some hints...
1) When SS first set up the average American male life span was 1935 all races all sex 59.9 years old. Life Expectancy at Birth by Race and Sex, 1930–2010
2) Today Average life span is in 2010 is almost age 79! Almost 20 years DUH... Change SS retirement age for those born after 1960 to from 67 to 70.
Those 3 years will make a difference in solvency versus bankruptcy.
There is another solution that will make EVERY American "IF THEY SO CHOOSE to a millionaire at retirement! Later.

You idiots wanna stop SS? Go ahead. You won't believe the shit that happens then.

Freedom to me means tolerating much more poverty among elderly and disabled...totally worth it.

Now excuse me while I go make a key decision on which convertible sports car out of my garage I want to stroll around in today.

Freedom to me means tolerating much more poverty among elderly and disabled...totally worth it.

Now excuse me while I go make a key decision on which convertible sports car out of my garage I want to stroll around in today.

My prediction: This pers... freeloader does not own a car and certainly not a garage.

Freedom to him means FREELOADING.

Last edited:
My prediction: This pers... freeloader does not own a car

Because like most conservatives I engage you are willing to make sht up out thin air at a drop of hat and have no respect for the sound practice of basing your opinions on facts.

Because like most conservatives I engage you are willing to make sht up out thin air at a drop of hat and have no respect for the sound practice of basing your opinions on facts.

Do you have problems understanding the "my prediction" there. I can tell that my predictions have a very high degree of accuracy. And given your stupid comment, the odds just became higher.

Naw, you thinkin' of the libtards.

Forum List

Back