How to fix SS Trump style

None of you have heard of VCIC have you. And it has nothing to do with Virginia.
Most of you have heard about FDIC. There is a very simple method that will allow those that CHOOSE to direct their SS payments to a fund that has as part of
it's value a guarantee of principal just as FDIC guarantees principal . With trillions coming in over years these VCIC guaranteed funds will appreciate at the average DJIA
The long-term, more than 100-year performance: Since 1900 (end-of-year 1899), through 2012, I estimate the average total return/year of the DJIA (Dow Jones Industrial Average) was approximately 9.4% Observations: Average Stock Market Return Since 19xx
Consider if just 1/4th of the SS Revenues during 2014 of 769.4 billion Trustees Report Summary or nearly $200 billion going into new business ventures per year!
With 25% failure that leaves $150 billion to appreciate at least 6% per year... end of 20 years... over $6 trillion for those that CHOOSE to have their SS deductions GUARANTEED BY VCIC!

Troll all you want. That's all liberals here know how to do. Welfare queens pay zip!

Generosity involves a willful act. You Liberals don't do it that way. You mandate it.

Thats right - somebody has to make the narrow self-interest minded assholes to put up the fair share to support this country. Otherwise what you have is a bunch of rich freeloaders enjoying the system charitable suckers sunstain.

Here's a better idea. You self proclaimed compassionate Liberals should DO with your own money and support what you SAY you believe in. The ONLY reason you support mandates is because YOUR kind isn't willing to put into practice what you say you support. If you care so much for those living off the government dole, why do you have to be told by the government to help them. Wouldn't that supposed care you claim to have be enough for you to do it without the mandate?

SS is an insurance policy for Americans . Cause we all know americans don't save shit for retirement and don't bother getting disability insurance .

If Americans 40 and under depend on social security as an insurance polacy they are just stupid. Social se urity is a lie, nothing more. I be all for getting rid of it and just keeping the deduction to do with as I please.

Welfare recipients do not pay a dime into the pot from which their welfare comes. Someone on food stamps isn't paying the specific taxes from which the funding for those food stamps come. The numbers don't add up.

1 - What "specific" taxes fund food stamps? Can you even identify them?
2 - How would it be any different than a family who rents their home with children in public school?
3 - On what basis do you assume that someone currently on food stamps has never paid the taxes of #1 above? How would their former payment of such taxes be any different than a current recipient of Social Security previously paying SS tax?

SS is an insurance policy for Americans . Cause we all know americans don't save shit for retirement and don't bother getting disability insurance .

If Americans 40 and under depend on social security as an insurance polacy they are just stupid. Social se urity is a lie, nothing more. I be all for getting rid of it and just keeping the deduction to do with as I please.

The only thing SS insures me against is having too much money. It will be gone by the time I retire. We're paying so Baby Boomers can live off our money.

Troll all you want. That's all liberals here know how to do. Welfare queens pay zip!

A single mother with two kids doesn't pay a dime in income taxes until her gross income is $38,950 based solely on the makeup of that situation. If there are other deductions and credits she gets, the amount goes higher. If that single mother makes minimum wage ($15,080/year), the argument that she would pay income taxes if the minimum was $15/hour is also false. $15/hour would be $31,200 and that's $7,750 shy of what she would have to make in order to, wait for it, pay $1 in income taxes. It would take her making $18.73/hr in order to, wait for it again, pay $1 in income taxes.

While you and I know what you said is true, there will be those who say the numbers I posted are false. Sad part is they would be claiming that numbers derived from the 1040 forms/tax tables were what I used to do the calculations. Don't be shocked if one of them diverts to the argument that "it's not enough to raise a family". Whether or not that's the case is a matter of opinion. The numbers I posted are FACT.

Welfare recipients do not pay a dime into the pot from which their welfare comes. Someone on food stamps isn't paying the specific taxes from which the funding for those food stamps come. The numbers don't add up.

2 - How would it be any different than a family who rents their home with children in public school?
3 - On what basis do you assume that someone currently on food stamps has never paid the taxes of #1 above? How would their former payment of such taxes be any different than a current recipient of Social Security previously paying SS tax?

1. Income taxes. Why do you think those of us that actually pay them call April 15 Tax Day and those that don't consider it just another day on the calendar? Income taxes, whether it be personal or corporate, accounted for 58% of the federal revenue in 2015. 9% came from excise or estate taxes. 33% was payroll taxes. Eliminate the payroll tax percentage because those fund don't fund social welfare. They are SS and Medicare. That leave 67%. That means 58% of that 67% come from income taxes.

2. Being one that has rental property, the property taxes are part of the calculation used to determine the amount of rent. Being someone that understand property taxes are a state and/or local things, you even mentioning it as part of the conversation is irrelevant.

3. On what basis do you assume the ever did pay income taxes? You have no proof they ever did but I have proof that, at least in the current time frame, they aren't. When it comes to comparing income taxes to social security taxes, it's apples and oranges. If you work and have an income, you pay social security no matter how much you made. It's automatic However, earning an income doesn't automatically mean you pay income taxes.

Last edited:
The lower income people get far more of a benefit from SS than a person contributing at the max income level.

Well no shit dude. Did your supposed two Masters degrees help you figure that out.

Anyone with good sense can figure that out. That's why I had to tell your dumbass. You never would have known it.

You have to remember, the libs are actually dumb enough to believe that rich people are in fact taking their money, rather than the reality, which is that they contribute overwhelming more than they pay in.

Despite the above and the fact the rich are the reason the parasitical liberals can even exist, they hate rich people. If I were them, I would be grateful. But I suppose you have to hate those whose money you steal through taxes, and blame them for your own mistakes while at it.

Parasite millionaires strike!

The Patriotic Millionaires

"Because my country -our country- means more than my money."

Yet all they talk about is how the government needs your money. What virtue signaling clown posse. These retards are ENABLING poverty, not doing anything to solve it. They want to keep the poor poor so they can treat them like children - the liberal regressive way of treating minorities.

It's a complete mystery how they became rich with the low IQ brains of theirs. As usual though, they believe others should pay a lot of taxes, and meanwhile, that gives them the excuse to not contribute a damn thing.

If what they supported could eradicate poverty, the trillions given to those in poverty since 1965 would have at least made a dent. In 1965, the percentage of Americans in poverty was around 14%. Today, after trillions were spent, the percentage of Americans in poverty is still 14%.

How many of those bleeding hearts would make a personal investment in something with a return of zero 50 years later?

The only thing SS insures me against is having too much money. It will be gone by the time I retire. We're paying so Baby Boomers can live off our money.

I started paying social security taxes when I was 16. That was 1976.

I've been paying for generations before me for 40 years now and will continue to do so until 2027.

I have no problem with this. I wouldn't have what I have today without generations before me.

Especially what's called "The Greatest Generation."

My generation and I paid for their retirement and social security. Without those people, we could be speaking German and Japanese right now. America could be split in half by those two nations. The west Japanese controlled and the east nazi controlled.

Just like all before me, I was told all my life that I would be eligible for full SS benefits at age 65. Unlike everyone before me, the rules were changed on me more than half way to 65. The law was changed and I now have to wait a couple more years, until I'm 67 to get full SS benefits.

So we all have paid for what those before us sacrificed their lives just so we can have the nation we have today. With all the benefits we have such as schools, hospitals and health care, roads, interstates, national and state parks, the list goes on and on.

So I have no problem with paying to make sure we don't have seniors dying younger and having no food. I don't believe it's right to take someone's money all their working life, tell them they will get back, then not give it back to them as promised.

I have no problem with giving back to the generations before me who paid all their lives into the system and gave all they did for me, you and future generations.

Rather than simply saying thank you to those who provide them what they obviously can't provide for themselves, they continue to demand more and more.

Those folks PAID for their SS.

Up to the point that what they get in return is less than or equal to what they put in. Take an example of a low income worker that started work 45 year ago and reaches the age to draw SS today. That person averaged $6/hour over that 45 years. In 45 years, they worked and earned $561,600 using 2080 hours/year * 45 years * $6/hour average. The average withholding for SS for that 45 years somewhere around 5%/year. It was less than that for some and currently more than that now. With employer match, it's a 10% approximately. That means the low income worker that had an average of $6/hr wage for those 45 years had a total of $56,160 withheld in their name. How long would it take for that person to reach that total?

I've been paying for generations before me for 40 years now and will continue to do so until 2027.

I have no problem with this. I wouldn't have what I have today without generations before me.

My generation and I paid for their retirement and social security. Without those people, we could be speaking German and Japanese right now. America could be split in half by those two nations. The west Japanese controlled and the east nazi controlled.

Just like all before me, I was told all my life that I would be eligible for full SS benefits at age 65. Unlike everyone before me, the rules were changed on me more than half way to 65. The law was changed and I now have to wait a couple more years, until I'm 67 to get full SS benefits.

So we all have paid for what those before us sacrificed their lives just so we can have the nation we have today. With all the benefits we have such as schools, hospitals and health care, roads, interstates, national and state parks, the list goes on and on.

So I have no problem with paying to make sure we don't have seniors dying younger and having no food. I don't believe it's right to take someone's money all their working life, tell them they will get back, then not give it back to them as promised.

I have no problem with giving back to the generations before me who paid all their lives into the system and gave all they did for me, you and future generations.

If you want to pay for previous generations so badly, why don't you pay for your own parents' retirement? Stop robbing me for it.

If you have no problem doing so, why do you have to be told to do it? I don't believe it's right to take it then not give it back, either. However, do you think it's right to take it and not give back as much as taken while others get more back?

If you want to pay for previous generations so badly, why don't you pay for your own parents' retirement? Stop robbing me for it.

It's easier for people like Dana7360 to say he supports doing things like that than to actually do it. Since when is it my responsibility to support another person's parents?

1. Income taxes. Why do you think those of us that actually pay them call April 15 Tax Day and those that don't consider it just another day on the calendar? Income taxes, whether it be personal or corporate, accounted for 58% of the federal revenue in 2015. 9% came from excise or estate taxes. 33% was payroll taxes. Eliminate the payroll tax percentage because those fund don't fund social welfare. They are SS and Medicare. That leave 67%. That means 58% of that 67% come from income taxes.

2. Being one that has rental property, the property taxes are part of the calculation used to determine the amount of rent. Being someone that understand property taxes are a state and/or local things, you even mentioning it as part of the conversation is irrelevant.

3. On what basis do you assume the ever did pay income taxes? You have no proof they ever did but I have proof that, at least in the current time frame, they aren't. When it comes to comparing income taxes to social security taxes, it's apples and oranges. If you work and have an income, you pay social security no matter how much you made. It's automatic However, earning an income doesn't automatically mean you pay income taxes.

:lol:

Wow, that was a steaming pile of bullshit. Okay, I see what time you're on. You're one of those obsessive fools who complain about other people's welfare, as if they're the scum of the earth, but holy fucking shit we better give you YOUR welfare!

You're the one who is actually the scum of the earth. Liberals want welfare for everyone. Misguided, but at least it's for altruistic reasons. You want welfare for yourself and fuck everyone else. Fuck off, leech.

Forum List

Back