🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"
They have made their demands very plain. Why haven't you been listening?

What they want is very simple.

1. US out of the Middle East.

2. Destroy Israel.

They have made their demands very plain. Why haven't you been listening?

What they want is very simple.

1. US out of the Middle East.

2. Destroy Israel.

OK, so you sit down at the table with them and say, "well, these are your two demands". Then you counter with "how about the US out of the ME but Israel stays and is left in peace as long as they behave themselves?" If they stay put and you harm Israel anyway, the US comes right back in with a vengeance.

Maybe Tiny-Hands is right. Maybe what we need are just some bare-knuckle deal makers. I realize BigOil won't be happy about the deal but how many bombings will the world's public be willing to endure before we stop sacrificing for this pernicious industry's "right" to monopolize a foreign resource like ME crude?

And also I really would like the terrorists to bring their Koran demands to the table; numerous and specific after they've read it cover to cover, every word, twice at least..

14bt77.jpg

God...DAMMIT!!!

Rush was good in the 1980s and early 1990s .

Now he is a " has been " and is not entertaining anymore .

Shadow 355

Indeed. I don't give a shit "what they want". Unlike liberals - I couldn't care less. Root them out and kill them all. if it takes a generation, I don't care. Where the hell is Georgie Patton when we need him?

Indeed. I don't give a shit "what they want". Unlike liberals - I couldn't care less. Root them out and kill them all. if it takes a generation, I don't care. Where the hell is Georgie Patton when we need him?

Well you'd care if they blew up a terminal you were waiting in line at...randomly...with there being no way of you predicting what, where or when they'd strike next as they ESCALATE their appeal to each new successive generation of widely-distributed, testosterone infused aimless recruits.

So, again, ask them what they want. Get them to enunciate it. Directly and comprehensively from the Koran. I mean, do I have to spell this out?

Please read up on ISIL- there is really no negotiating with them. Hell they were rejected by Al Qaeda for being too radical.

Certainly it is useful to understand why they are attracting recruits, and what motivates them, but in the end there is no negotiating with them.

The Middle East should stop all of their dick waving and deal with them- Egypt, Jordan, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia- they have the troops, they understand the enemy better than we do- and it is their local problem- ISIS is more a threat to them than to anyone else.

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.
Already did that.
They want us to be proper infidels, pay jiza, and kiss their asses.

Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

So, again, ask them what they want. Get them to enunciate it. Directly and comprehensively from the Koran. I mean, do I have to spell this out?

They have enunciated it.

They want their brand of radical Islam to rule the world.

They are using terror as a recruiting tool.

Please read up on ISIL- there is really no negotiating with them. Hell they were rejected by Al Qaeda for being too radical.

Certainly it is useful to understand why they are attracting recruits, and what motivates them, but in the end there is no negotiating with them.

The Middle East should stop all of their dick waving and deal with them- Egypt, Jordan, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia- they have the troops, they understand the enemy better than we do- and it is their local problem- ISIS is more a threat to them than to anyone else.
Syriusly, this topic is too advanced for you.

The worst enemy you could possibly face is the one who isn't afraid to die and who has been brainwashed by maniacs and a perverted interpretation of his religious beliefs. Imagine searching for a perpetrator who believes in a perverted paradise if he kills you and dies in the act. These people are monsters and there is no solution other than convincing them that they cannot win no matter what they do.
But that's impossible. They're running amok, a disorganized "organization" sprinkled all over the world, glued only together by the blind fury they seem to engage in.

So the next best thing is to ask them "what is it you want"?
Who, exactly, are you supposed to ask? There is no defined power structure who can negotiate and then enforce any agreement.

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.
Already did that.

ISIL is not Al Qaeda- ISIL considers Al Qaeda to be wimps.

Already did that.

Bin Laden isn't their leader anymore. Now they have morphed into just a wild and reckless group of mindless radicals who don't have moorings really to anything but violence against "The West".....with there being no way of you predicting what, where or when they'd strike next as they ESCALATE their appeal to each new successive generation of widely-distributed, testosterone infused aimless recruits.

How To Negotiate With Terrorists

2 to the chest, one to the head. At a MINIMUM, 'double-tap'!

Syriusly, this topic is too advanced for you.

Silhouette- you are stupid, ignorant and delusional.

I actually read about this crap and have been reading about Middle Eastern Affairs for decades. I am neither pro- or con- Muslim or Christian or Jew, Arab or Israel.

If you want to know more about ISIS- read this book

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Flags-The-Rise-ISIS/dp/0385538219?tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&tag=ff0d01-20

BOO-YA!

(Navy SEALs, from the rising and falling deck of a Navy destroyer...in rough seas... at night... on Easter...simultaneously, successfully executed 3 shots to the heads of Somali pirates who were holding an American ship captain hostage in a small boat... THAT, by the way, is what I call 'gun control' :p )

Last edited:
For those missing the nuances of this thread, maybe go start a thread somewhere else called "blast them all to hell no matter how impossible that is!!!"?

Silhouette- you are stupid, ignorant and delusional.

I actually read about this crap and have been reading about Middle Eastern Affairs for decades. I am neither pro- or con- Muslim or Christian or Jew, Arab or Israel.

Which is exactly why this topic is too nuanced for you and you belong nowhere near it...

Forum List

Back