🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who, exactly, are you supposed to ask? There is no defined power structure who can negotiate and then enforce any agreement.

Exactly. You're getting warmer...
Therein lies the problem. There's no one to ask and it would be pointless to try.
Almost! And then it slipped away at the last moment. Keep trying. You'll get it.

I'll give you a hint: The UN could actually bring world peace if it proceeded with prudence and care.

For Syriusly's "erudite grasp" of the situation...

upload_2016-3-23_10-33-50.png

B0poK.jpg

According to ISIL propaganda, they want to establish a caliphate in the ME, and then convert the rest of the world to Islam.

No, I don't think that you can negotiate with terms like those.

The only negotiation should be how quickly the world powers want to destroy these fuckers.
Do they want to drag it out and give a half assed effort like we are doing now
or do they really want to end this....

There is no negotiation...Kill them before they kill us.
Anyone who loads up bombs with nails to improve the kill ratio needs to be ended.
All this because their little Muslim feelings were hurt?....

Enough...
How many more of these should the world put up with.
Enough with our politicians giving these speeches over and over again....
"Our support and prayers go to the families of those killed today"....

How about doing something more then what's being done?

The worst enemy you could possibly face is the one who isn't afraid to die and who has been brainwashed by maniacs and a perverted interpretation of his religious beliefs. Imagine searching for a perpetrator who believes in a perverted paradise if he kills you and dies in the act. These people are monsters and there is no solution other than convincing them that they cannot win no matter what they do.
But that's impossible. They're running amok, a disorganized "organization" sprinkled all over the world, glued only together by the blind fury they seem to engage in.

So the next best thing is to ask them "what is it you want"?

Ask them what they want?

That's no secret, they've told us that.

Problem is, they don't like our answer.

Their problem, not ours

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the notion of "negotiating" with people that cut off the heads of people they disagree with and burn others alive in cages. Why would you even bother since they've made it quite clear that their end goal is a world dominated by THEIR version of Islam and the extermination of anyone they consider to be a non-believer?

This is like the Godfather? That's the stupidest analogy EVER! Don Corleone didn't threaten to wipe out everyone who wasn't affiliated with the Corleone family...nor did he target innocent women and children.

Pretending that ISIS is "contained" is probably the worst tack you could possibly take...first because it's obviously not true...and secondly because it's practically DARING them to prove you wrong! Barry still doesn't seem to grasp that concept!

What they want is you and your lifestyle

Wiped from the planet Earth

You willing to give them that

Last edited:
Silhouette- you are stupid, ignorant and delusional.

I actually read about this crap and have been reading about Middle Eastern Affairs for decades. I am neither pro- or con- Muslim or Christian or Jew, Arab or Israel.

Which is exactly why this topic is too nuanced for you and you belong nowhere near it...

I actually read about this crap and have been reading about Middle Eastern Affairs for decades. I am neither pro- or con- Muslim or Christian or Jew, Arab or Israel.

If you want to know more about ISIS- read this book

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Flags-The-Rise-ISIS/dp/0385538219?tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&tag=ff0d01-20

For Syriusly's "erudite grasp" of the situation...

View attachment 68648

B0poK.jpg

Black Flags: The Rise of ISIS: Joby Warrick: 9780385538213: Amazon.com: Books

But I expect you will continue to pull your knowledge from your usual source- your posterior.

Which is exactly why this topic is too nuanced for you and you belong nowhere near it...

Black Flags: The Rise of ISIS: Joby Warrick: 9780385538213: Amazon.com: Books
Silhouette is more interested in lefty talking points

Who, exactly, are you supposed to ask? There is no defined power structure who can negotiate and then enforce any agreement.

Therein lies the problem. There's no one to ask and it would be pointless to try.
Almost! And then it slipped away at the last moment. Keep trying. You'll get it.

I'll give you a hint: The UN could actually bring world peace if it proceeded with prudence and care.

According to ISIL propaganda, they want to establish a caliphate in the ME, and then convert the rest of the world to Islam.

The only negotiation should be how quickly the world powers want to destroy these fuckers.

Anyone who loads up bombs with nails to improve the kill ratio needs to be ended.

Enough...

Funny isn't it! This guy on the left wants to negotiate with murderers of civilians. Not even FDR would negotiate with Hitler, and that shows you how ridiculous this whole thread is, and why it is dangerous to have a far lefty in charge. Bill Clinton tried the same thing with North Korea, and look where that has gotten us. Obama followed suit with Iran.

In the end, this will lead to WWIII more than likely. The question is---------------->will it happen BEFORE these crazies get nuclear weapons so we can use conventional warfare, or are we going to sit here and wait till they do!

His whole premise is accurate on some level, and he doesn't even know why. If tomorrow, a dirty bomb goes off in New York, where do you attack at in retribution if ISIS takes responsibility? Even if a large conventional bomb goes off ala Tim Mcvey, where do we go? Where do we bomb? They are fighting a religious war, but we can't say that, now can we!

People in the West, are just now coming to the realization of how vulnerable we really are. With people like the OP, we are in trouble for sure. Damn good thing he is a "keyboard warrior," and not a government official, or we would all be screwed!

Profiling has a bad rep, but when the majority of violent attacks are done by Arabic men between the ages of 18 and 34, it's ludicrous to think we're doing a good thing by giving 90 year old Scandinavian women in wheel chairs the same amount of scrutiny we give them.

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

The only "demands" I've heard them make are that all infidels must die.

The only "demands" I've seen are them saying that infidels must die and Islam must rule the world.

What did France and Brussels do to them other than accept them with open arms? What did India do to them, other than have many Christians in their country. We've seen how they treat those who help them.

When Muslims move into places, they start sharia patrols and they demand that the host countries bend to their will. They want bacon ads down. They don't want bacon served in schools and prisons or anywhere Muslims might be. They want their prayer rooms in schools and other public and private buildings, including Catholic schools. They want their sharia law to trump laws of the land. They want more mosques and no alcohol sold near those mosques. They want loud call to prayers over loud speakers numerous times per day. They don't want infidels near their mosques. One pregnant woman in Great Britain was murdered for walking too close.

In other words, their demands are that Islam rule the world. In the Muslim countries, Christians and other non-Muslims have been brutally murdered or chased out of the country after having all their money and property confiscated. If you want to know what makes Muslims tick, look at the way things are done in their own countries. They want the entire world to be just like the shitholes they created.

There is no compromising with those who want to destroy you. This desire for a holy war has gone on for centuries, long before the U.S. existed. Do you seriously think that in all these years they just haven't gotten around to telling us what is bothering them? They've made it clear throughout the centuries with their quest to destroy all non-Muslims.

Gee, How many times have the avengers demanded that the Judeo-American axis of evil STOP killing them ?

How many times?

Enough...

Funny isn't it! This guy on the left wants to negotiate with murderers of civilians. Not even FDR would negotiate with Hitler, and that shows you how ridiculous this whole thread is, and why it is dangerous to have a far lefty in charge. Bill Clinton tried the same thing with North Korea, and look where that has gotten us. Obama followed suit with Iran.

In the end, this will lead to WWIII more than likely. The question is---------------->will it happen BEFORE these crazies get nuclear weapons so we can use conventional warfare, or are we going to sit here and wait till they do!

His whole premise is accurate on some level, and he doesn't even know why. If tomorrow, a dirty bomb goes off in New York, where do you attack at in retribution if ISIS takes responsibility? Even if a large conventional bomb goes off ala Tim Mcvey, where do we go? Where do we bomb? They are fighting a religious war, but we can't say that, now can we!

People in the West, are just now coming to the realization of how vulnerable we really are. With people like the OP, we are in trouble for sure. Damn good thing he is a "keyboard warrior," and not a government official, or we would all be screwed!

The question is not if but when

As it sits now we will have to fight them with them

Having better weapons

Way better weapons in fact billions of dollars worth

That we left behind

With their oil income it will not take long for them

To afford some from Pakistan or North Korea

So it is quite possible for a nuke one

Enough...

The question is not if but when

As it sits now we will have to fight them with them

Having better weapons

Way better weapons in fact billions of dollars worth

That we left behind

With their oil income it will not take long for them

To afford some from Pakistan or North Korea

So it is quite possible for a nuke one

Agreed Jon. Who believes that a group who does brainwashing to control it's people, can be negotiated with! And since we are talking about radical Islam, how much respect do they have for women; even if the woman is President of the United States! Maybe they will try and give her a cliterechtomy like they do with the rest of their women.

We are dealing with savages, and the left wants to negotiate. Fine. What can we offer them? Which country should we FORCE be given to them, just like Chamberlain did with Czechkoslovakia. It is a ridiculous notion. And yet, just like Chamberlain, these fools want to repeat history trying at all costs to keep peace.

I have a question for the lefties on here------------> what if after Hitler attacked Poland, a deal was struck and he actually did stop? In other words, WWII would have been averted. What would Europe look like today, and since he to was chasing the atomic bomb, he would surely have had it before 1950, probably 1947 or 48.

You see lefties, people who are downright crazy don't all of the sudden stop and make nice. If they stop, it is because they are retrenching for an advantage later to continue on with mayhem. Doubt me? Well then explain why Stalin made nice, then after he got the bomb, nice went out the window! North Korea anyone. and what is happening now? How about the Imperial Japanese, and then Pearl Harbor? And lets not forget Hitler with Chamberlain, and of course with Stalin!

And the OP wants to negotiate, lol. Who is he anyway, a long lost relative of Neville-)

The worst enemy you could possibly face is the one who isn't afraid to die and who has been brainwashed by maniacs and a perverted interpretation of his religious beliefs. Imagine searching for a perpetrator who believes in a perverted paradise if he kills you and dies in the act. These people are monsters and there is no solution other than convincing them that they cannot win no matter what they do.

When did we switch to talking about Ted Cruz supporters??

Some people seem to be under the illusion that this is a war we can win. I think that is something we tell ourselves so we can sleep better at night. We will not change these people's minds, period. You cannot reason with them. We can't kill them all. We can try, but we never will. All we can do is fight them to the best of our ability and hope they go back to killing each other.

Maybe we should start using fake social media accounts of one sect making fun of the other using cartoons, then we get out of the way and they blow each other up. I don't know.

1) Give terrorists 150 billion dollars

2) Make them promise that they won't develop nuclear weapons

3) Remove all economic sanctions against them

4) Ask for very, very little in return

:alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

I hate to obliterate your retarded talking point (not really) but... Iran has shipped out 25,000 pounds of enriched uranium , deactivated a breeder reactor, and dismantled 15,000 centrifuges, setting their nuclear weapons program back by several years.

14bt77.jpg

God...DAMMIT!!!
Got a link, flyshit man?

Forum List

Back