How to remove marxist slogans from your town

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If cities grant permission for an activist slogan to be painted on a street it's fair game for ANYONE ELSE to do the same.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If cities grant permission for an activist slogan to be painted on a street it's fair game for ANYONE ELSE to do the same.

The phrase "black lives matter" is not a political endorsement. Seeking free advertising on public property for a political candidate is. I guess painting the streets with "Biden 2020" would be acceptable.

The phrase "black lives matter" is not a political endorsement. Seeking free advertising on public property for a political candidate is. I guess painting the streets with "Biden 2020" would be acceptable.
Go for it

Do it on every mlk boulevard in the nation

It doesn't matter what the message is, brainlet. If person/group A gets to paint on the taxpayer's streets, then so does person/group B. It's called the 14th Amendment - equal protection under the law.

It doesn't matter what the message is, brainlet. If person/group A gets to paint on the taxpayer's streets, then so does person/group B. It's called the 14th Amendment - equal protection under the law.

Not necessarily. BTW: I didn't think that you right-wing nutjobs even liked the 14th Amendment. You people seem to be all fussy-wussy and cry big crocodile tears when LGBTs are found to have the right to marry or pro-choice groups sue to get states that have already issued so-called "pro-life" vanity license plates to issue pro-choice plates, and you sure do hate it when the Satanic Temple puts up their statues. I don't think that endorsements of political candidates should be allowed, no matter who these candidates are.

This is an extremely misleading headline. There is nothing in the phrase "black lives matter" that has any connection to economics. It is an innocuous phrase that no one should have any trouble with. The "marxist" bit was created by a bunch of right-wing monkeys who somehow were taught how to type.
Do not lie.

Don’t be a bad monkey. Apologize and you’ll get a banana.

Go for it

Do it on every mlk boulevard in the nation

Why limit it to "MLK boulevards. The airport closest to me was renamed "Ronald Reagan National Airport" by some moron. And he was a politician, while MLK was not, having never held public office. MLK was a Christian minister who inspired a lot of people and placed emphasis on American values.

This is an extremely misleading headline. There is nothing in the phrase "black lives matter" that has any connection to economics. It is an innocuous phrase that no one should have any trouble with. The "marxist" bit was created by a bunch of right-wing monkeys who somehow were taught how to type.
Bullshit!!!

Bullshit!!!

Black Lives Matter has absolutely nothing to do with marxism. This whole thing was created by some worthless right-wing bimbo.

Bullshit!!!

Black Lives Matter has absolutely nothing to do with marxism. This whole thing was created by some worthless right-wing bimbo.

Ooops. Someone's off their meds this morning. :laughing0301:

Not necessarily. BTW: I didn't think that you right-wing nutjobs even liked the 14th Amendment. You people seem to be all fussy-wussy and cry big crocodile tears when LGBTs are found to have the right to marry or pro-choice groups sue to get states that have already issued so-called "pro-life" vanity license plates to issue pro-choice plates, and you sure do hate it when the Satanic Temple puts up their statues. I don't think that endorsements of political candidates should be allowed, no matter who these candidates are.

Deflection attempt rejected.

Bullshit!!!

Their founders explicitly admit to being trained Marxists, tard.

Your willful ignorance does not change the facts.

We don't know the extent of the damage thus far. Black-owned car windows are being smashed in the capital of Wisconsin. In one neighborhood, we counted three verified black-owned vehicles. Plastic, clothes, etc. are being used to cover the damage. This means that who is seen driving such a vehicle is 'marked.' The black female who reported that she was set on fire by four men, some of which wore Hawaiian shirts (Boogaloo?) links to these vandalized cars: all of the vandalism happens on the driver's side, not front or back windows.

Forum List

Back