How To Survive the Coming Crisis

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
The author puts together an impressive foresight into the NEAR future regarding social & economic survival as well as physical survival through NETWORKING & preparedness. Both current/recent events are also covered with examples. If I were you I'd say watch the vid from start to finish as the vid gets more interesting as each minute passes. Brisk enough pace to keep it interesting but not too fast.

gggbbbbbnnb.jpg

ghhnnjjnmmmk.jpg

Well, I sat through four minutes. Nothing.

Maybe a quick synopsis would be helpful.

The author puts together an impressive foresight into the NEAR future regarding social & economic survival as well as physical survival through NETWORKING & preparedness. Both current/recent events are also covered with examples. If I were you I'd say watch the vid from start to finish as the vid gets more interesting as each minute passes. Brisk enough pace to keep it interesting but not too fast.

Duck and cover?

Boring informercial.

I am going to be a marauder in the Apocalypse, preying on all the people who prepared.

Probably the worst thing you could possibly do. Unless your goal is to live a short, violent life.

I guess the prepper thing got revived when people realized that we have a mentally incompetent fool with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button in the W.H.

Forum List

Back