How to talk to Trump: Use small words and change the subject every four minutes.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I can't believe what I'm hearing. That in Saudi Arabia, the message was put out that with Donald Trump, you must use small words and change the subject every four minutes because of his short attention span.

The Arabians understand that Trump wants to be treated like a king so they are pulling out all the stops. Even projecting his image onto his hotel. They know this man builds his opinion on who flatters him the most.

Funny, the respect he imagines he is getting does NOT come from a democracy but from a brutal monarchy. I bet Trump is thinking, "Now these are the brownskin ragheads I like". Do you think he even knows Bin Laden and 15 of the 16 hijackers came from Arabia and if he knows, does he even care? After all, Iran is a deadly enemy of Saudi Arabia and Bush turned Iraq into a friend of Iran. Is it any wonder Arabia is doing everything it can to influence the manbaby. They don't want the same mistake made again.

Donald Trump is a laughingstock all around the world and now Arabia is treating him like a small child, flattering him with candy and brightly colored objects and toys.

Whatever happens, the world will never let us forget Donald Trump.

And the rest of the countries he is visiting won't put on fancy fakery to stoke the ego of a child. Halfway through, he will be saying, "Let's go back to Arabia".

Well, at least the world has figured out how to talk to him. Clearly the Russians have. What secrets will he give up next? What concessions? The manbaby will do anything for bright ribbons, yummy candy and sparkly toys. We know that for a fact.

• Banned
I wonder if he'll ask the Pope if he can have one of those sparkly "hats" for Melonia. Or even funnier, if he tries to trade a red Donald Trump hat for one.

It's like the idiot democrats have no idea that Trump has been an internationally active businessman for his entire adult life. He isn't meeting these world leaders for the first time. Some of them he has known for decades.

Meanwhile the brilliant democrats show their intelligence and stability by leading one another in chants of Fuck Trump. This is what the party of Roosevelt and Kennedy have come to.

• Banned
Waiting for Trump to speak.

Think he will talk about how is "victory" was the greatest in American history and the vote cheating and he should have won the popular vote? Will he mention "Crooked Hillary"? Or how unfair the press is?

Guess we'll see.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. That in Saudi Arabia, the message was put out that with Donald Trump, you must use small words and change the subject every four minutes because of his short attention span.

The Arabians understand that Trump wants to be treated like a king so they are pulling out all the stops. Even projecting his image onto his hotel. They know this man builds his opinion on who flatters him the most.

Funny, the respect he imagines he is getting does NOT come from a democracy but from a brutal monarchy. I bet Trump is thinking, "Now these are the brownskin ragheads I like". Do you think he even knows Bin Laden and 15 of the 16 hijackers came from Arabia and if he knows, does he even care? After all, Iran is a deadly enemy of Saudi Arabia and Bush turned Iraq into a friend of Iran. Is it any wonder Arabia is doing everything it can to influence the manbaby. They don't want the same mistake made again.

Donald Trump is a laughingstock all around the world and now Arabia is treating him like a small child, flattering him with candy and brightly colored objects and toys.

And the rest of the countries he is visiting won't put on fancy fakery to stoke the ego of a child. Halfway through, he will be saying, "Let's go back to Arabia".

Well, at least the world has figured out how to talk to him. Clearly the Russians have. What secrets will he give up next? What concessions? The manbaby will do anything for bright ribbons, yummy candy and sparkly toys. We know that for a fact.
Funny, the respect he imagines he is getting does NOT come from a democracy but from a brutal monarchy.

Not only is it not coming from a democracy. It's also most likely not coming from a place of genuine respect. World leaders know that to get what they want from Trump, their odds are improved by pandering to Trump's ego. In the scheme of things that matter, images projected on the sides of buildings and trinkets and baubles given as gifts don't mean a damn thing in comparison to whatever political, economic, military, etc. "thing" other nations want from Trump and the U.S.

I'd pander to him as well, for the fact is that I'm secure enough in myself that if pandering and kowtowing few hours or days is going to get me what I want, fine, I can pander and kowtow and comport myself with the utmost sincerity while doing so. So too can every world leader.

It's like the idiot democrats have no idea that Trump has been an internationally active businessman for his entire adult life. He isn't meeting these world leaders for the first time. Some of them he has known for decades.

Meanwhile the brilliant democrats show their intelligence and stability by leading one another in chants of Fuck Trump. This is what the party of Roosevelt and Kennedy have come to.

Trump's favorite word is Bankruptcy.

Waiting for Trump to speak.

Think he will talk about how is "victory" was the greatest in American history and the vote cheating and he should have won the popular vote? Will he mention "Crooked Hillary"? Or how unfair the press is?

Guess we'll see.

he's indirectly, or directly, insulting them by calling out terrorists

probably half the audience is related to one of the 19 Saudis in on 911!

Yes....a man who created a business empire that spans the globe....can't listen for longer than 4 minutes.....

How fucking stupid are you people? Don't answer that.....we already know...really, really fucking stupid....

Truth hurts missy Tipsycatlover :( :boohoo:

Funny, the respect he imagines he is getting does NOT come from a democracy but from a brutal monarchy.

Not only is it not coming from a democracy. It's also most likely not coming from a place of genuine respect. World leaders know that to get what they want from Trump, their odds are improved by pandering to Trump's ego. In the scheme of things that matter, images projected on the sides of buildings and trinkets and baubles given as gifts don't mean a damn thing in comparison to whatever political, economic, military, etc. "thing" other nations want from Trump and the U.S.

I'd pander to him as well, for the fact is that I'm secure enough in myself that if pandering and kowtowing few hours or days is going to get me what I want, fine, I can pander and kowtow and comport myself with the utmost sincerity while doing so. So too can every world leader.
Don't forget to crawl. And kissing feet goes a loooooong way.

Yes....a man who created a business empire that spans the globe....can't listen for longer than 4 minutes.....

How fucking stupid are you people? Don't answer that.....we already know...really, really fucking stupid....
American banks won't lend to him anymore for a reason. Figure out what that reason is.

look at the neo-conservative repubs that were originally a liberal party..Whoop-de-doo...

American banks won't lend to him anymore for a reason. Figure out what that reason is.
Bad hairdo?

Trump goes on about the Muslim Fight for Women's Rights.

Notice not a single woman in the entire room except Ivanka Trump?

So much for the Muslim Fight for Women's Rights.

Guys....keep it up.....keep underestimating Trump......we need to kick more of you out of public office if we are going to save this country....

Don't forget to crawl. And kissing feet goes a loooooong way.

Well I suppose you would know about being on your knees

Trump goes on about the Muslim Fight for Women's Rights.

Notice not a single woman in the entire room except Ivanka Trump?

So much for the Muslim Fight for Women's Rights.

Who needs to hear a message of women's rights, those who have those rights? Or those that havent ?

Funny, the respect he imagines he is getting does NOT come from a democracy but from a brutal monarchy. I am thinking, "Now these are the brownskin ragheads I like". Do you think he even knows Bin Laden and 15 of the 16 hijackers came from Arabia and if he knows, does he even care? After all, Iran is a deadly enemy of Saudi Arabia and Bush turned Iraq into a friend of Iran. Is it any wonder Arabia is doing everything it can to influence the manbaby. They don't want the same mistake made again.

Look at your projection!

Forum List

Back