How to talk to Trump: Use small words and change the subject every four minutes.

Translation...the OP is a brainless liberal who really, really...really hates Trump. Why? These fools were banking on the free government handouts from Hillary and she lost, its still funny :laugh:

Waiting for Trump to speak.

Think he will talk about how is "victory" was the greatest in American history and the vote cheating and he should have won the popular vote? Will he mention "Crooked Hillary"? Or how unfair the press is?

Guess we'll see.
You don't have to wait and see. Just make it up. Write your own speech and insist it's the one Trump gave. Democrats have been doing that for years.

Guys....keep it up.....keep underestimating Trump......we need to kick more of you out of public office if we are going to save this country....
Save the country? From healthcare and education.

Republicans are dying to finish the job they started under Bush. And if they don't die now, their leaders will make sure they do soon after.

Oh please. Trump gets up and reads what clearly someone else wrote.

Remember, when he said Saudi Arabia gives money to the Clinton Foundation, sees women as slaves and kills gays?

Ok, since Republicans also believe in those things, perhaps that wasn't the best choice. The only difference is that Republicans don't want to give money to a foundation that would actually help people. They would give to the illegal, unlicensed and uncertified Trump foundation if it weren't under criminal investigation.

after reading this thread,the conclusion......maybe if the democrats would have picked a less tainted and more liked person.....trump would not be president....

DAQuPdnXoAIeto1.jpg

Remember when Trump said Mrs. Obama was insulting for not wearing a scarf?

Melania and Ivanka Wear No Headscarf in Saudi but Trump Slammed Michelle Obama For Not Wearing One

More GOP hypocrisy.

after reading this thread,the conclusion......maybe if the democrats would have picked a less tainted and more liked person.....trump would not be president....
After Republicans get through with them, there is no one less tainted. Look at what they did to Obama. And Obama was relatively new. They had 30 years with Hillary.

Think he will talk about how is "victory" was the greatest in American history and the vote cheating and he should have won the popular vote? Will he mention "Crooked Hillary"? Or how unfair the press is?

Guess we'll see.
You don't have to wait and see. Just make it up. Write your own speech and insist it's the one Trump gave. Democrats have been doing that for years.
Why would we do that? No way we could come even close to the bizarre the comes from the GOP. The truth has a liberal bias.

In fact, look at what they do to their own kind.

Ted Cruz father killed JFK?

John McCain? Trump: I like people who weren't captured.

John McCain: Didn't he have like a baby out of wedlock? Who was black?

When you make that stuff up, you can get away with:
Trump stiffed his workers, which he did.
Trump's foundation is under criminal investigation, which it is.
Trump blocked healthcare for a sick infant because he was mad at the parents. Which he did.

and so on.

Guess we'll see.
Why would we do that? No way we could come even close to the bizarre the comes from the GOP. The truth has a liberal bias.

Great question, why do liberals do that?

Guess we'll see.

Tell the truth? It's just part of who we are.

Guess we'll see.

No, why do liberals just make shit up.

Guess we'll see.

Like what? Give examples?

Birtherism? No that's your kind.

Trickle down? Nope, once again, that's your kind.

Should I keep going?

Should I keep going?

Please do. BTW, trickle down your leg was your kind.

After Republicans get through with them, there is no one less tainted. Look at what they did to Obama. And Obama was relatively new. They had 30 years with Hillary.
doesnt change what i said dean.....and you guys knew going in that hillary had the taintest of taint and was not well liked by even her own people...yet you put her up.....not very smart,so consider yourselves the ones who gave us the clown in there now.....

Trump blocked healthcare for a sick infant because he was mad at the parents. Which he did.

and so on.
democrats aint as nice to others as you try to make them out to be dean.....like i have said a few times here.......republicans tell you to your face you are an asshole......democrats tell you to your face what a great person you are,and as soon as you leave the room its..."what a dumb ass,he ate that up lol lol"......

and so on.
democrats aint as nice to others as you try to make them out to be dean.....like i have said a few times here.......republicans tell you to your face you are an asshole......democrats tell you to your face what a great person you are,and as soon as you leave the room its..."what a dumb ass,he ate that up lol lol"......
So you imagine.

Should I keep going?

No, trickle down was your kind.

As well as the Bush Tax Cuts creating jobs.

The Iraq war was your kind.

And not Trump it carrying that banner and holding it high.

87% of manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back. Something your kind doesn't believe. You believe those automated jobs are "coming back".

and so on.
So you imagine.
no, so i have experienced,you forget i lived and worked in a very liberal state for quite a while,and by delivering their mail i got to hear many a view on how you party people are and how you think...liberals are all for the minority,but please, just dont move into my neighborhood... i believe the problem is dean, is that you think your precious little party is just free of blemishes,but then,thats what you imagine....

Should I keep going?

No, trickle down was your kind.

As well as the Bush Tax Cuts creating jobs.

The Iraq war was your kind.

And not Trump it carrying that banner and holding it high.

q=trickle+down+leg&qpvt=trickle+down+leg&view=detail&mid=6FC312CE3B845DE2968D6FC312CE3B845DE2968D&FORM=VRDGAR

87% of manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back. Something your kind doesn't believe. You believe those automated jobs are "coming back".

So sorry, it was thrill up your leg that was your kind

Forum List

Back