How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

Anyone notice he just ADMITTED transgender is a mental illness?

Baby steps
Homosexuality is a cancer to humanity

Most RW nutters ^^^ have no clue what transgender even means.

So much hysteria over less than .03% of the population who have always been right beside you in the bathroom.

What's creepy and sick you you nutters doing your Peeping Tom thing.

MYOB

I'd rather deal wh the mental guy wearing a dress, than the mental gun hoarding screwball.

Its not.
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders(DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."
But let's pretend it is...what is the recommended treatment?
A padded room?

Anyone notice he just ADMITTED transgender is a mental illness?

Baby steps
Homosexuality is a cancer to humanity

Most RW nutters ^^^ have no clue what transgender even means.

So much hysteria over less than .03% of the population who have always been right beside you in the bathroom.

What's creepy and sick you you nutters doing your Peeping Tom thing.

MYOB

I'd rather deal wh the mental guy wearing a dress, than the mental gun hoarding screwball.

Its not.
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders(DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."
But let's pretend it is...what is the recommended treatment?
A padded room?

So you didn't use your prison time to get your degree in psychology, obviously.

Read up...in the language of your choice...

WPATH

It's so sad that so many women and children need to become victims because of the left's disturbing agenda. There is absolutely no excuse for this. None.

Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
A bathroom where, "patriot" that never served?
Wait...people who never served in the U.S. military should support the sexual assault of women and children in your mind?!? :cuckoo:

Sorry my dear...not impressed with your “service” when it is followed by a deep desire to see women and children sexual violated.

It's so sad that so many women and children need to become victims because of the left's disturbing agenda. There is absolutely no excuse for this. None.

Wait...people who never served in the U.S. military should support the sexual assault of women and children in your mind?!? :cuckoo:

Sorry my dear...not impressed with your “service” when it is followed by a deep desire to see women and children sexual violated.

Come on football "star", where was the bathroom?

Sorry little Rotty Puppy, but you already said that I'm automatically more credible than you. And I quote:

"A police officer, Navy Seal, or teacher will automatically have more credibility"

Former SEAL: Take Down The Pedophile Elite

Sorry little Rotty Puppy, but you already said that I'm automatically more credible than you. And I quote:

"A police officer, Navy Seal, or teacher will automatically have more credibility"

1.) You are not a police officer, Navy Seal, or a teacher. :lmao:

2.) Automatically having more credibility doesn’t mean one can’t lie. It just means they get more be edit of the doubt at the onset.

3.) Having more credibility doesn’t mean you can’t be wrong (or astoundingly stupid).

1.) You are not a police officer, Navy Seal, or a teacher. :lmao:

2.) Automatically having more credibility doesn’t mean one can’t lie. It just means they get more be edit of the doubt at the onset.

3.) Having more credibility doesn’t mean you can’t be wrong (or astoundingly stupid).

Speaking of astoundingly stupid...Where was the bathroom in your linked article, puppy?

Perfect example of how the left eschews all fact, reason, and logic and in favor of unhinged, irrational, emotion...
Three doctors, specializing in pediatrics, biology, and psychiatry, are criticizing what they say is the reliance on feelings over facts when it comes to studying and treating children who think they're transgender.
The case about Andy in this article is really something. So many children are being horribly abused and irreparably harmed by the irrational agenda of the left.

What These 3 Doctors Think Should Be Done for Children Who Think They Are Transgender

Speaking of astoundingly stupid...Where was the bathroom in your linked article, puppy?
You keep asking this question as if it has a point. I don’t even understand it. The bathroom was in (Wyoming?). That’s the state. I don’t know what else you’re looking for here or why it matters.

I guess because you need to draw the attention away from the sexually deviant you embrace and advocate for? :dunno:

You keep asking this question as if it has a point. I don’t even understand it. The bathroom was in (Wyoming?). That’s the state. I don’t know what else you’re looking for here or why it matters.

I guess because you need to draw the attention away from the sexually deviant you embrace and advocate for? :dunno:

Of course you don’t know....you’re an imbecile.

It was a bathroom in a private home you moron.

Oh! And? Like I said....no point there at all. Doesn't change the fact that that is what happens when a sexual deviant is granted access to victims. Something you are desperate to facilitate.

Oh! And? Like I said....no point there at all. Doesn't change the fact that that is what happens when a sexual deviant is granted access to victims. Something you are desperate to facilitate.

You found one instance of a transgendered person abusing a child in the bathroom of a private home and that's supposed to mean something? Do you know how many children are abused by cisgendered heterosexual men, that they know, every single day?

Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that:

• 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
  • Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
  • During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
  • Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
  • Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Children’s Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 9.2% of victimized children were sexually assaulted (page 24).

According to a 2003 National Institute of Justice report, 3 out of 4 adolescents who have been sexually assaulted were victimized by someone they knew well (page 5).

Do you know how many children are abused by cisgendered heterosexual men, that they know, every single day?
And that is why I don’t advocate for male predators to have access to more victims. The question is - why do you constantly advocate for sexual predators to have access to victims?

A man wearing a dress and lipstick doesn’t magically become a woman you hocus pocus, dragon believing imbecile. It is genetically still a man and it still has no business invading the facilities of the opposite sex.

If he feels “uncomfortable” using the proper facilities - that is his fucking problem. Not societies. He can either learn to be a big boy and deal with the uncomfortable feelings for 4 minutes or he can keep his sorry, deranged ass at home. Period.

Do you know how many children are abused by cisgendered heterosexual men, that they know, every single day?
And that is why I don’t advocate for male predators to have access to more victims. The question is - why do you constantly advocate for sexual predators to have access to victims?

A man wearing a dress and lipstick doesn’t magically become a woman you hocus pocus, dragon believing imbecile. It is genetically still a man and it still has no business invading the facilities of the opposite sex.

If he feels “uncomfortable” using the proper facilities - that is his fucking problem. Not societies. He can either learn to be a big boy and deal with the uncomfortable feelings for 4 minutes or he can keep his sorry, deranged ass at home. Period.

Nope. Sorry old puppy but the world isn't going to play by the rules you make up in your twisted brain. Trans men and women will continue to use the facilities they feel most comfortable in.

Trans people aren't the ones with a problem, you are.

And trans people aren't the ones molesting children.

Trans men and women will continue to use the facilities they feel most comfortable in.
Want to bet? States have already begun to address this. The American people are tired of the bat-shit crazy left-wing nutjob agenda.

That’s why Donald Trump is President of the United States. That’s why Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the states. That’s why many states have legislation in progress that will ban you sick people from invading facilities you have no business being in. And that’s even why (North Dakota or South Dakota) passed a law protecting motorists from being charged with a crime for running you fascists over when you people run into the road to stop and assault drivers.

“A” for effort. “F” for results. Oh well. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving anyway (even if all of you spending talking about how much you hate the U.S. and liberty).

Trans men and women will continue to use the facilities they feel most comfortable in.
Want to bet? States have already begun to address this. The American people are tired of the bat-shit crazy left-wing nutjob agenda.

That’s why Donald Trump is President of the United States. That’s why Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the states. That’s why many states have legislation in progress that will ban you sick people from invading facilities you have no business being in. And that’s even why (North Dakota or South Dakota) passed a law protecting motorists from being charged with a crime for running you fascists over when you people run into the road to stop and assault drivers.

“A” for effort. “F” for results. Oh well. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving anyway (even if all of you spending talking about how much you hate the U.S. and liberty).

You want to bet? I thought you didn't gamble?

Yeah, I'll bet. I've already seen the public reaction to anti trans bills like you support.

North Carolina’s bathroom bill cost the state at least $3.7 billion, new analysis finds

Forum List

Back