How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

What else would the point of a congressional hearing be for? Can you give an example of one that wasn’t political?
No, but they've never been so shameless. They at least tried to give the appearance of an objective act finding exercise.

But all you prog turds claim that Trump colluded with the Russians to make Hillary lose.

Are you ever going to get your story straight?
Can you post a quote of anything I’ve said that you think is not accurate in regards to this subject? Your generalizations are weak.

Like any other criminal case, you find evidence of the crime, you investigate it, if you find cooberating evidence you get a warrant to obtain the records. If there is a secrecy problem the court sets the standards on what can be disclosed. Follow the damn law... that's what it's there for.
I agree, follow the law. If an official is found to be communicating with private accounts do you think that is enough to warrant an investigation or does something more need to be found?

So it's not legitimate unless everyone in his administration agrees? When has that ever happened in the history of the world?

You're a fucking moron.
That’s not even close to what I said. If you need to make up false statement to argue against then debate yourself. If you want to debate with me then use my actual words and don’t use retarded distortions of what I say.

No, but they've never been so shameless. They at least tried to give the appearance of an objective act finding exercise.
Ok so you’d rather they do a better job at pretending to be objective. Sounds great!

You brought it up.

If you think he should have just sat there, great.

Actually, I hope that's proven. He just sat there. See? We can agree.
Nice 'alternate universe' you live in where make-believe is alive and well.

I agree, follow the law. If an official is found to be communicating with private accounts do you think that is enough to warrant an investigation or does something more need to be found?
Are they discussing government business? Hillary was demarking top secret files and sending them on an open server. That's the kind of crap that starts wars. What were they doing? Simply having an accusation is not enough.

Are they discussing government business? Hillary was demarking top secret files and sending them on an open server. That's the kind of crap that starts wars. What were they doing? Simply having an accusation is not enough.
There would have to be an investigation to find out what they were doing right? So if officials were found communicating on private accounts should they be investigated?

Notice how in need to keep repeating the question because you aren’t giving a direct answer. Can we not play those games anymore. It’s a waste of time

That’s not even close to what I said. If you need to make up false statement to argue against then debate yourself. If you want to debate with me then use my actual words and don’t use retarded distortions of what I say.
That was exactly what you said. Only a fool would use exact words because the whole point of them is to obscure the truth.

Ok so you’d rather they do a better job at pretending to be objective. Sounds great!
That would require them to at least allow the Republicans to choose their committee members, and that is something Pelosi wouldn't allow.

That would require them to at least allow the Republicans to choose their committee members, and that is something Pelosi wouldn't allow.
They did. McCathy backed out. He could have had selections on that committee.

Forum List

Back