How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

That would require them to at least allow the Republicans to choose their committee members, and that is something Pelosi wouldn't allow.
If actual Republicans were on the committee, and Republicans were allowed to call witnesses of their own, the committee would be a disaster for Dems. They knew that it would be, so the did what they did.

No, it says I'm not a fool. Only a fool would believe that Progs mean what they say.
There you go again with the your lies. I never said anything about “believing” that’s you making shit up again. If you can’t debate me using my actual words then you lose. Fail. Making up distorted statements that I never said and then arguing against those is simply wasting time. You’re not clever. Stop trying to be.

There you go again with the your lies. I never said anything about “believing” that’s you making shit up again. If you can’t debate me using my actual words then you lose. Fail. Making up distorted statements that I never said and then arguing against those is simply wasting time. You’re not clever. Stop trying to be.
It's implied by what you said. Are you in the habit of disbelieving the things you say?

It's implied by what you said. Are you in the habit of disbelieving the things you say?
You think it’s implied but what you “think” is often wrong. This is why you should debate my actual words and not your inaccurate interpretations. Makes you sound like a moron and illequiped to have a straight debate. Do I intimidate you or something?

If actual Republicans were on the committee, and Republicans were allowed to call witnesses of their own, the committee would be a disaster for Dems. They knew that it would be, so the did what they did.
Name some of those witnesses, then. Your overly general, childish fantasies don't have legs. Give us the deets.

Last edited:
Let's just say Trump set himself up for this, far better than anyone else could have. Most Presidents (all really) would have and did know better, or maybe they just cared more about their oath of office, The Constitution and American Historic norms than Donny.

AND? Barr is a CFR shill, a spook, Ivanka has been groomed by globalist organizations. . . Do you have a point?

I'm not sure we can trust any of them to tell us the truth. If they are in D.C. and getting any funding from any interest groups, or are connected to this globalist agenda, chances are, they are in on something sinister. . . .

Trump told us the summer before the election that all of this nonsense was coming, which makes me wonder, why he didn't do something to prevent it.

Of course, he set himself and the nation up for all of this. . he even told us all of it was coming, which begs the question, why did he not do something, were his hands tied?

:dunno:

6ll6ux.jpg
6ll6t8.jpg

June 23, 2020 Trump tweeted;

Meaning? He and his AG knew full well what was going on. And one of the prosecutors in that office, was connected to top level DNC party officials?

:eusa_think:

There you go lying about what I’ve said again. You just can’t help yourself.

This is what I said… every word of it is true
"They did" have a chance to get their choices on the committee. The blue is implied by your statement, you dumb asshole.

"They did" have a chance to get their choices on the committee. The blue is implied by your statement, you dumb asshole.
Wrong, I did not imply your distorted statement. I meant exactly what I said. If you can’t debate me at face value using the actual words I say then don’t even try. It just means you are over your head.

Wrong, I did not imply your distorted statement. I meant exactly what I said. If you can’t debate me at face value using the actual words I say then don’t even try. It just means you are over your head.
What the fuck does "they did" mean without the 2nd part? That the fuck did they?

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
Funny how the liberals can't do this when starting a thread. Interesting as all hell.. I make a thread like this it is locked right away.

What the fuck does "they did" mean without the 2nd part? That the fuck did they?
Calm down tonto I’m happy to explain these things to you, no need to get. emotional.

“They Did” was a response to your post and it meant that they did have a chance to get picks on the committee. McCarthy backed out

Funny how the liberals can't do this when starting a thread. Interesting as all hell.. I make a thread like this it is locked right away.
Zzz. In what way in your fetid little imagination is this thread improper according to the rules? Don’t cry. Just report it.

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
a real man doesnt constantly whine about how unfair life is

Forum List

Back