How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

The same Jim Jordan that is defying their subpoena?

They should ask him to testify? Great idea! Why didn't they think of that?!?!

Mind numbing.

Anyone else?
Of course he defied their subpoena after they purged him from the committee. It is obviously a kangaroo court at that point, so why stick his head in the noose?

They should apologize, invite him back to the committee, where he belongs, and then see if he's willing to testify. If he refuses to testify before a truly bi-partisan committee, they have a legitimate gripe.

Let me know when they've done that and I'll have some more names for you.

According to people in the WH. Do you know the difference between courage and low born cowardice?
What an ^ asshole question. Do you know the difference between your ignorant baseless opinions and reasonable thinking based on evidence, logic and facts?

I wouldn’t imagine you do. Or could.

Dead-ender Trump bum kissers have a problem.

Why were so many Trump insiders - including family, Fox News propagandists, and others - pleading with the Loser to call off his goons if they did not recognize that the goons were his lickspittles (concerning whom he expressed his love)?

Why did the Loser pleasure himself for hours watching his beloved goons savage outnumbered police as they assaulted the Capitol?

These are matters that will be addressed in forthcoming hearings by the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol that has, thus far, solicited the sworn testimony of impressive conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders aplenty.

With the prosecutorial walls closing in in Manhattan and Georgia, and the Committee exposing so much that the Loser was desperate to conceal in his scheme to pervert democracy, his prospects are bleak.
You’re an idiot on the best of days. This isn’t even a good day for you.

Nobody begged Trump to call off “his” goons. Trump had no goons. And only retards like you imagine that he had any control over any part of the angry mob.

Last edited:

Nobody begged Trump to call off “his” goons. Trump had no goons. And only regards like you imagine that he had any control over any part of the angry mob.
Didn't think I could like any of your posts. Reminds me of "drunk as a poet on payday".

Nobody begged Trump to call off “his” goons. Trump had no goons. And only regards like you imagine that he had any control over any part of the angry mob.
I can understand why you need to resort to childish ad hominems. You are pissy about the documented reality, and are impotent in contriving a refutation. Trumpers were pleading with the Cry Baby Loser to call off his goons:

... Meadows had received “dozens of texts, including from Trump administration officials,” urging him to take immediate action...
Some of the texts had apparently been sent from the federal legislature building itself, and described the urgency of the situation:
“We are under siege up here at the Capitol.”
“Mark, protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?”
“POTUS has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed.”
“TELL THEM TO GO HOME.”

Others were sent by anchors at Fox News. Laura Ingraham wrote, as cited by Cheney: “Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy.”
Sean Hannity wrote: “Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol.”
Some even came from the president’s own family. Donald Trump, Jr. texted: “He’s got to condemn this [shit] ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough.” Meadows responded: “I’m pushing it hard. I agree.”

I can understand why you need to resort to childish ad hominems. You are pissy about the documented reality, and are impotent in contriving a refutation. Trumpers were pleading with the Cry Baby Loser to call off his goons:

... Meadows had received “dozens of texts, including from Trump administration officials,” urging him to take immediate action...
Some of the texts had apparently been sent from the federal legislature building itself, and described the urgency of the situation:
“We are under siege up here at the Capitol.”
“Mark, protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?”
“POTUS has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed.”
“TELL THEM TO GO HOME.”

Others were sent by anchors at Fox News. Laura Ingraham wrote, as cited by Cheney: “Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy.”
Sean Hannity wrote: “Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol.”
Some even came from the president’s own family. Donald Trump, Jr. texted: “He’s got to condemn this [shit] ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough.” Meadows responded: “I’m pushing it hard. I agree.”
You know Shitlap, you have this tendency to repeat the first mindless and ignorant shit you spewed. Take your above post for example, please.

Once again you quote people asking Trump to “do something” which is NOT what you had previously claimed. The prior retard baseless claim was that they had asked him to call off “his” goons. 🙄

It’s not even a subtle difference. You are just a moron hack.

In other words, exactly what I said you said, you fucking dumbass.
Yeah, I noticed that. . . strange.

"They did" have a chance to get their choices on the committee.

it meant that they did have a chance to get picks on the committee.

Not sure I see a difference. I had usually had a tiny bit of respect for Slade, but it is clear, here, he is equivocating and being disingenuous.

Nothing is worse that being a liar.

Most folks that have the ability to form a critical thought know, that the GOP never had any chance to get their choices on this committee, and it is not a legitimate effort to get down to the truth. Just as the Warren Commission wasn't, or the 911 commission wasn't, hell, even the Watergate commission turned out to be a staged farce.

One thing you can always be positive about government, it can NEVER be trusted to investigate itself, when it has an agenda.

Of all the candidates who ran in 2016 they picked the biggest lowlife of them all to run the Country, & they won't admit it no matter what he did.

Almost 18 months after the election the miserable s.o.b. still isn't man enough to admit that he lost.
You mean Dims aren't man enough to admit they cheated.

You know Shitlap, you have this tendency to repeat the first mindless and ignorant shit you spewed. Take your above post for example, please.

Once again you quote people asking Trump to “do something” which is NOT what you had previously claimed. The prior retard baseless claim was that they had asked him to call off “his” goons. 🙄

It’s not even a subtle difference. You are just a moron hack.
You are in a tizzy, Sunshine, because the the record confirms that the Cry Baby Loser was being implored to call off his goons by his lickspittles whom he ignored

The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol will be addressing the matter of his pleasuring himself for hours by watching the outnumbered police defending democracy being savaged by his goons.

It should provide the American public with even more lurid testimony.

You are in a tizzy, Sunshine, because the the record confirms that the Cry Baby Loser was being implored to call off his goons by his lickspittles whom he ignored

The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol will be addressing the matter of his pleasuring himself for hours by watching the outnumbered police defending democracy being savaged by his goons.

How could Trump "call them off" when he didn't ask them to do anything?

What a stupid fucking question. Good God.
This is why I no longer bother.

Like their leader, every thought is entirely transactional, separate. Do you want to believe that Trump never said anything to fire up the troops? Presto! Now you believe it, down to your bones, and you'll attack anyone who disagrees.

There is simply no way to communicate with them like a normal, intelligent, honest adult.

This is why I no longer bother.

Like their leader, every thought is entirely transactional, separate. Do you want to believe that Trump never said anything to fire up the troops? Presto! Now you believe it, down to your bones, and you'll attack anyone who disagrees.

There is simply no way to communicate with them like a normal, intelligent, honest adult.
Yep.

In 5 minutes, he will be having a baby hissybfit assuring us that Trump sent a tweet telling them to stop, and it would have worked, if Twitter didn't delete it.

And this will be done without any sense of irony whatsoever.

Funny.

This lickspittles were imploring him concerning his goons whom he told to "go to the Capitol" and "fight like hell!" because that is what he was watching them do.

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
That is what a kangaroo investigation is. The outcome was already pre-determined before they even began investigating.

He finally managed to record a half assed rant telling his goon squads how much he loved them, didn't he mouth breather?

He released his rant once he got done jizzing all over himself watching his mob go on a rampage.

Nah. You’re just being you: a delusional douche. The record shows only that some staffers and others asked Trump to do something. Nobody asked him to call of “his” goons since nobody speaking to him claimed that any of the mob were his goons.

You can lie. You do — a lot. But you really can’t expect not to be called on it. And I will continue to call you on your lies as often as I notice them. No need to thank me. You’re an odious vermin, and it’s my pleasure to expose you as often as I do. 😎

Forum List

Back