How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

So did all the Dims (enjoyed it), you fucking moron.

What do you imagine he was supposed to do, call out the National Gaurd?
The zero self awareness of the cult, on parade.

They swear up and down he sent a tweet calling them off, and that it worked.

Point out to them it was made hours after the violence started.

Their response? "Uh, golly gee, what was he supposed to do?"

This is so freakish and bizarre to watch.

And why not? why wouldn't he want to defend him self under oath?
Why on Earth would you want to voluntarily appear before a kangaroo Soviet show type trial? And “defend” against what, exactly?

The assholes on the 1/6 committee still haven’t managed to demonstrate a single thing he did at all much less that he did anything wrong.

That was a bit of a round about answer. Of course avoiding the records act for personal gain violates the law. But I’m asking about communications through private email or phone accounts. Is that simple act criminal in your eyes? What should the punishment be?
IN personal-nongovernment matters, no. IF they are using it for government matters, to avoid detection as Hillary did, they should be held criminally liable.

Trump led an effort based on a lie… stop the steal.
It's only your opinion that it's a lie. Everything that follows is therefor bullshit.

What he should have said was that Joe Biden won fair and square and we need to come together as Americans and support the peaceful transfer of power. Ya know like Obama said when Trump was elected.
Nope. It was a swindle. We all know it. That's what has morons like you so upset.

Nah. I prefer embarrassing you. Fish in a barrel.

But maybe some day you’ll at least try to make a coherent point premised on facts. Not likely of course.
I did. You are dodging it. It's all right here in black and white. I don't have to acknowledge or coddle your hissy fit. Everyone ere can read it for themselves.

IN personal-nongovernment matters, no. IF they are using it for government matters, to avoid detection as Hillary did, they should be held criminally liable.
Who determines if the communications were for government matters to avoid detection?

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.

The 1/6 hearings are irrelevant. Republicans are ignoring it and Democrats are nuts, the hearings change nothing

It's only your opinion that it's a lie. Everything that follows is therefor bullshit.
Wrong. If somebody says something is stolen without proof it is stolen and with intel coming from his own team that it was not stolen… then he is lying.

Trump led an effort based on a lie… stop the steal. What he should have said was that Joe Biden won fair and square and we need to come together as Americans and support the peaceful transfer of power. Ya know like Obama said when Trump was elected.

“Good afternoon, everybody. Yesterday, before votes were tallied, I shot a video that some of you may have seen in which I said to the American people, regardless of which side you were on in the election, regardless of whether your candidate won or lost, the sun would come up in the morning.
Get the full experience.Choose your plan
And that is one bit of prognosticating that actually came true. The sun is up. And I know everybody had a long night. I did as well. I had a chance to talk to President-elect Trump last night about 3:30 in the morning, I think it was, to congratulate him on winning the election and I had a chance to invite him to come to the White House tomorrow to talk about making sure that there is a successful transition between our presidencies….”
Again, making your empty claim without proof. He may have been mistaken. (He might still be mistaken.) But it still isn’t a “lie.” You persist in conflating the two terms. Shitty way to make your alleged “point.”

Obumbler wasn’t running against Trump, by the way.

Nah. I prefer embarrassing you. Fish in a barrel.

But maybe some day you’ll at least try to make a coherent point premised on facts. Not likely of course.
I’m sorry sir, this post of yours has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Please get back on track.

I did. You are dodging it. It's all right here in black and white. I don't have to acknowledge or coddle your hissy fit. Everyone ere can read it for themselves.
No. You still haven’t made a coherent point out of any facts. And we can all see that. So, claiming that your hissy fit is somehow my hissy fit is transparently fraudulent of your. Again. Everyone “ere”‘can plainly see that you refuse to make a point based on facts. You make empty claims. Not the same thing.

Forum List

Back