How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

If you’d been watching, you’d be aware that President Trump isn’t testifying at the clown show.
So? You forgot to make a point.

Yes, we know the pathological liar cannot allow himself to go under oath. We have known this for a while. His personal lawyers told us this.

Can't disprove a negative. You're going to believe what you want. Enjoy.
As will you.. The POTUS account goes through a secure and encrypted server. This server records all POTUS communications as required under the Federal Records Act. That database is where the information was pulled from by attorneys. You really want to play the game? Everything Trump sent or received was recorded and archived by the NSA.

On a confused cultist stating Trump had reason to believe the election was stolen from him:

There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agency heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth. No more definitive and final source on the matter exists, in this universe.

I am most assuredly not endorsing the quality of legal representation offered by the team Trump legal teams. I did see the filings by Sydney for example. Hideous shit.

By the way, to be clear, I am not denying that many of the judges who tossed out the Trump side lawsuits on procedural grounds may have been legally and technically correct. What I am saying is a bit more nuanced.

It is because they got tossed early that they most often did not get evidentiary hearings. The merits weren’t always addressed. If ever.
That is the way the cookie crumbles if you use lousy representation, even if you thought you were right, but they wasted their time on media and trying to influence the true believers and ran the shot clock out on themselves, instead of proving their point, if they had one, and at this point, it looks like they did not, and were trying to win by other means, so they repeatedly lost, time and again, until their point became pointless. If trump and the party itself were a legal team, all Republicans and Trumper loyal would have a far better case of legal malfeasance against Trump and his partners in crime, they the trumper ever had against a rigged election.
When it's over, it's over, but some are just too gawdamned dumb to know when it is over. That stadium has been empty, rings awarded, trophies taken home for 2-1/2 years and the rabble are still grousing around the gate, when they should have gone home, instead of looking like homeless fools.

He always seems so surprised when he makes up something out of thin air, and then it is contradicted by all the facts available.

Even rats can be trained to stop pushing the electric shock button.
Unlike you and swill like slade, I don’t make anything up out of thin air. I leave that kind of shit to you libtards — and the Roe v. Wade court. And nothing I have said here has been contradicted by anything factual.

If it had been you could presumably point to it. 😂

As will you.. The POTUS account goes through a secure and encrypted server. This server records all POTUS communications as required under the Federal Records Act. That database is where the information was pulled from by attorneys. You really want to play the game? Everything Trump sent or received was recorded and archived by the NSA.
What would you say if a public official went around those channels and used a personal email account or outside phone line? Should any action be done? If so, what?

Forum List

Back