How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

Link, please.
Only an idiot would ask for this... but here it is.

The data from Trumps account prior to twitter banning him.
1657390065651.png

My post... that you did not address, in favor of talking about me.

You unwittingly bolster my post, with this behavior. Thanks.
Nonsense. I responded in like kind. You always do this. It’s your cheap m.o. And nothing bolsters your post. Maybe, someday, you’ll learn how to make a point without simply relying so fully on ad hominem deflections.

The point is that just because some folks tells the President their opinions, doesn’t equate with the President “knowing” that what they claim is true or accurate. Just as people pointing out to you that your arrogance isn’t a good substitute for facts suddenly means that you “”know” that, either.

Trump doesn’t need to be set up. His words and actions speak for themselves.
The country is faced with only two viable options:

1) Trump was and is dangerously delusional and should definitely not be near any elected office ever again

2) Trump knew better and was willing to commit knowingly criminal acts to overturn a free and fair election to retain power, and so must never be near elected office again

So, naturally, the cult invents 3rd option fantasies. Reality ain't really their "thing", right now.

Nonsense. I responded in like kind. You always do this. It’s your cheap m.o. And nothing bolsters your post. Maybe, someday, you’ll learn how to make a point without simply relying so fully on ad hominem deflections.

The point is that just because some folks tells the President their opinions, doesn’t equate with the President “knowing” that what they claim is true or accurate. Just as people pointing out to you that your arrogance isn’t a good substitute for facts suddenly means that you “”know” that, either.
Oops, still no direct comments to the actual content of my post.

Reality is a stubborn bitch, ain't it?

“Audits” that confirm a count don’t necessarily confirm that there was no rigging of the vote. Recounting votes that included illegal votes are likely to yield the same results. The court cases were, all bit universally, dismissed prior to evidentiary hearings on the merits.

Again, it is one thing to say that the cheating didn’t affect the outcome and that Brandon did get elected. But it is another thing to say that there was no cheating at all. As I’ve said before, I personally have not (even as of today) seen sufficient evidence to warrant the conclusion that Brandon didn’t actually win.

Your conclusion is that there is no excuse for his crap. I don’t know what “crap” you are thinking of. And I see plenty of reason (especially at that time) to have been concerned about the legitimacy of the election results.

Flip it around. Suppose the late influx of unfolded ballots had come in for Trump. And that the counting was stopped when Brandon had been ahead? And that windows inside vote counting areas had been blocked? And suppose all this suspicious activity were seen by the hyper partisan leftists as evidence that Trump had stolen the election. The DIMS wouldn’t have engaged in any protests are acts of criminality or violence because left wing protestors are always demur about such things?
You also have to remember, Trump lawyers often would not even put up the same arguments they used on the courthouse steps or in front of "news" cameras, as they preferred to keep their license to practice law as long as possible, and even Trump judges at all levels, including the Supreme Court were not buying the crap they were selling. Just sayin....

You also have to remember, Trump lawyers often would not even put up the same arguments they used on the courthouse steps or in front of "news" cameras, as they preferred to keep their license to practice law as long as possible, and even Trump judges at all levels, including the Supreme Court were not buying the crap they were selling. Just sayin....
Well they all saw Trump's last lawyer go to prison over lying to protect Trump.

Trump doesn’t need to be set up. His words and actions speak for themselves.
And get immediately distorted and mistranslated (intentionally) by the libtarded DNC and it’s accomplice propaganda ministry known as the main stream news “media.”

So a "story" from www.defyccc.com, which is currently running a "story" titled

Big Tech took part in J6 Democrat Coup

Yeah. Pretty much what I expected. That's a "news" site for you.
Disprove the veracity of the evidnece.. I'll wait... Calling the source bad doesn't disprove the evidence. Twitter can solve this real fast by opening up Trumps Account... But you all can't have that...

On January 6, Trump said this:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

How did he know this? Because he was talking to Trump supporters and not BLM, or ANTIFA, or other insane liberals who had been perpetuating violence as a way to make their political points for almost a year at that time.

Why did it turn violent?

Because the Trump supporters - maybe egged on by agitators from the FBI, or from those violent liberal groups who had become experts in rioting by that point - decided to occupy the Capitol once doors were opened for them.

Then a Capitol police officer shot an unarmed woman in the head while standing flat-footed with a group of other officers and making no effort to take cover. Why should he take cover? No one was shooting at or threatening to shoot at them. It was an easy headshot on stationary target.

Did the rest of the Trump protesters know about that murder? I don't know. Either way, they are as much to blame for getting caught up in the destruction as are the hundreds of thousands of Biden supporters who rioted during 2020 over the murder of George Floyd.

Just in the spirit of first things first, the January 6th committee should have looked at the BLM/ANTIFA riots before they looked at a one day riot by Trump supporters.

I am most assuredly not endorsing the quality of legal representation offered by the team Trump legal teams. I did see the filings by Sydney for example. Hideous shit.

By the way, to be clear, I am not denying that many of the judges who tossed out the Trump side lawsuits on procedural grounds may have been legally and technically correct. What I am saying is a bit more nuanced.

It is because they got tossed early that they most often did not get evidentiary hearings. The merits weren’t always addressed. If ever.

And get immediately distorted and mistranslated (intentionally) by the libtarded DNC and it’s accomplice propaganda ministry known as the main stream news “media.”
I don’t care what media puppets do or say or translate. I’ve heard enough with my own ears to know how dishonest a man Trump is and how toxic a “leader” he was. Glad he is gone

Forum List

Back