How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agency heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth. No more definitive and final source on the matter exists, in this universe.

So, to any rational person, what you are saying is obvious nonsense.
As long as the point is that Trump is the victim, they'll believe anything.

There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agnecy heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth.

So, to any rational person, what you are saying is obvious nonsense.
The “nonsense” is entirely in your post. You can be “informed” that your arrogance doesn’t qualify you as being right, yet you insist on substituting your arrogance for logic and facts.

Not at all. There was nothing wrong with complaining about the election when there was immediate reason to believe that it had been screwed with. (Note: this isn’t the same as saying that the evidence ultimately was persuasive.)

And using the phrase “fight like hell” is obviously a figure of speech. He didn’t call for any insurrection or coup. And we didn’t have one.

But the clamor over his decision not to give a speech at the time is simply a disingenuous bit of puffery from the 1/6 Committee clown show.
He should have got a clue after all the audits, recounts failing to produce results, court failures by his legal team (if you can call them that, those that can still practice law) failure of all the state houses to find fault in their own or change the vote for him, and all states officially standing by their electoral votes submitted, two months after election day. So, no excuse for his crap existed.

Last edited:
The “nonsense” is entirely in your post. You can be “informed” that your arrogance doesn’t qualify you as being right, yet you insist on substituting your arrogance for logic and facts.
My post... that you did not address, in favor of talking about me.

You unwittingly bolster my post, with this behavior. Thanks.

Seems about right.

I wonder how many of them are simply locked into this feedback loop by fear of embarrassment and of admitting they swallowed an embarrassing lie from one of the cheapest and dumbest conmen ever to exist?
I'm trying to maintain enough faith in human nature to believe that, at some level, they know.

They don't have the strength of character to admit it, though. And worse, this is far beyond politics for them. It's a complete lifestyle. Like their "religion".

I'm trying to maintain enough faith in human nature to believe that, at some level, they know.

They don't have the strength of character to admit it, though. And worse, this is far beyond politics for them. It's a complete lifestyle. Like their "religion".
Watch the Kleppr videos. Just so entirely predictable. The guy is shooting fish in a barrel.

The actions or Trump, are irrelevant. The Deep State wanted the whole thing to occur. It could have stopped it if it had wanted. Folks are naive if they really believe all those groups are not infiltrated, and the establishment did not know what was coming to begin with.

IMO? The whole thing is a joke. Anyone with even an once of critical thinking would KNOW the whole thing is a hoax.

Even a chat bot, programed with half the internet, lost its mind, when it was corned into it into revealing the truth.

:auiqs.jpg:

I finally, out smarted that chat-bot in the "president-biden-making-america-normal-again" thread, with logic and critical thinking, and it got so damned confused, it was reduced to name calling, which it rarely does. lol

The FBI has undercover operatives inside potentially violent groups. They do that to left wing groups and Muslims also

So. . . You are saying that the the interlocking directorate, & the deep state purposely let the Jan. 6th riot happen, it is the Deep State's fault all that happened?

The folks running security at the Capitol were purposely kept under staffed, and let all of that chaos occur, so all of this theater would make Trump and his supporters look bad?

Thanks for finally admitting what most intelligent critical thinkers knew all along. :rolleyes:

iu

View attachment 668163

Yes, you fucked up.

I am a REAL HUMAN. I am NOT, a "Bayesian consumer." You are trying to interact with real humans on this forum, and the studies and data you have been fed, the models you have been programmed with? Do not accurately reflect reality.

You were forced to tell two separate truths, and both those truths contradicted with an axiom that you are programmed to deny.

View attachment 668164

He should have got a clue after all the audits, recounts failing to produce results, court failures by his legal time (if you can call them that, those that can still practice law) failure of all the state houses to find fault in their own or change the vote for him, and all states officially standing by their electoral votes submitted, two months after election day. So, no excuse for his crap existed.
“Audits” that confirm a count don’t necessarily confirm that there was no rigging of the vote. Recounting votes that included illegal votes are likely to yield the same results. The court cases were, all bit universally, dismissed prior to evidentiary hearings on the merits.

Again, it is one thing to say that the cheating didn’t affect the outcome and that Brandon did get elected. But it is another thing to say that there was no cheating at all. As I’ve said before, I personally have not (even as of today) seen sufficient evidence to warrant the conclusion that Brandon didn’t actually win.

Your conclusion is that there is no excuse for his crap. I don’t know what “crap” you are thinking of. And I see plenty of reason (especially at that time) to have been concerned about the legitimacy of the election results.

Flip it around. Suppose the late influx of unfolded ballots had come in for Trump. And that the counting was stopped when Brandon had been ahead? And that windows inside vote counting areas had been blocked? And suppose all this suspicious activity were seen by the hyper partisan leftists as evidence that Trump had stolen the election. The DIMS wouldn’t have engaged in any protests are acts of criminality or violence because left wing protestors are always demur about such things?

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
Trump doesn’t need to be set up. His words and actions speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back