How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

That is the way the cookie crumbles if you use lousy representation, even if you thought you were right, but they wasted their time on media and trying to influence the true believers and ran the shot clock out on themselves, instead of proving their point, if they had one, and at this point, it looks like they did not, and were trying to win by other means, so they repeatedly lost, time and again, until their point became pointless. If trump and the party itself were a legal team, all Republicans and Trumper loyal would have a far better case of legal malfeasance against Trump and his partners in crime, they the trumper ever had against a rigged election.
When it's over, it's over, but some are just too gawdamned dumb to know when it is over. That stadium has been empty, rings awarded, trophies taken home for 2-1/2 years and the rabble are still grousing around the gate, when they should have gone home, instead of looking like homeless fools.
Again, I’m not claiming he got quality representation. All I’m saying is that the courts didn’t get to the merits.

That would have been interesting.

The main & most important point is being ignored, this all started with " if we lose the election it was stolen" election lost. next step stop the steal. One state even spent millions on some unqualified group who were going to prove it was stolen, Who in the end had to admit they could prove nothing. Republicans certified the election. even the million dollar reward only produced one taker & that vote cheater proved to be a Republican. That is not to say there were no bad moves done by Democrat's its just that when it all was said & done like it or not there was no steal to stop.

If there is one thing we should be learning from the crazy people committing mass shootings...

Unstable people who post fake LOLs and laugh emojis after everything they vomit are not actually laughing. This is more of a red flag than anything.

Again, I’m not claiming he got quality representation. All I’m saying is that the courts didn’t get to the merits.

That would have been interesting.
I doubt it, and no longer care.

Yes… what would you say should be done about that?
Trump didn't do this... SO it's a moot point... Hillary did do it and you all did nothing about it. In fact, you applauded her for it... I think it is an illegal act and should be dealt with as such. Avoiding the records act for personal gain violates the law. SO, you tell me...

I am amazed at the people who have no clue that every transmission/phone call/text/email in the US is being recorded and the meta data logged by the NSA. And it is being abused by the Biden Administration.

So is yours, which proves my point. Thank you!
Again. You have no point. Please return to the topic or go play in the basement.

Here’s a thought. Tell us what the President “should” have said in the speech he didn’t give on 1/6? Then, convince anybody that any such speech would have made a difference at that time? Then, tell us convincingly that the very effort to give such a speech wouldn’t now be used against him in this confessional clown show.

Go.

On a confused cultist stating Trump had reason to believe the election was stolen from him:

There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agency heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth. No more definitive and final source on the matter exists, in this universe.
Zzzz. Not exactly making a point here are you?

Trump didn't do this... SO it's a moot point... Hillary did do it and you all did nothing about it. In fact, you applauded her for it... I think it is an illegal act and should be dealt with as such. Avoiding the records act for personal gain violates the law. SO, you tell me...
That was a bit of a round about answer. Of course avoiding the records act for personal gain violates the law. But I’m asking about communications through private email or phone accounts. Is that simple act criminal in your eyes? What should the punishment be?

A childlike, specious mindset. Characters who behave this way are often placed in TV shows for comedic reasons.
Coming from a moron like you, I wear that as a badge of honor. Everything Trump did was documented. They have the data. What he posted, who he talked to, what phone calls were made, everything. They proved they can falsify a FISA warrant to get that data. A court proceeding can also get that data.

Tell me why the Jan 6 committee has not procured the data from the NSA or DHS? Do they have Probable Cause to get a warrant for this? Everything is hearsay from the Jan 6 committee and now that they have Suborned Perjury through a witness making everything they have done or will do inadmissible in court.

This is over... And you idiots don't have a clue.

Again. You have no point. Please return to the topic or go play in the basement.

Here’s a thought. Tell us what the President “should” have said in the speech he didn’t give on 1/6? Then, convince anybody that any such speech would have made a difference at that time? Then, tell us convincingly that the very effort to give such a speech wouldn’t now be used against him in this confessional clown show.

Go.
Trump led an effort based on a lie… stop the steal. What he should have said was that Joe Biden won fair and square and we need to come together as Americans and support the peaceful transfer of power. Ya know like Obama said when Trump was elected.

“Good afternoon, everybody. Yesterday, before votes were tallied, I shot a video that some of you may have seen in which I said to the American people, regardless of which side you were on in the election, regardless of whether your candidate won or lost, the sun would come up in the morning.
Get the full experience.Choose your plan
And that is one bit of prognosticating that actually came true. The sun is up. And I know everybody had a long night. I did as well. I had a chance to talk to President-elect Trump last night about 3:30 in the morning, I think it was, to congratulate him on winning the election and I had a chance to invite him to come to the White House tomorrow to talk about making sure that there is a successful transition between our presidencies….”

That was a bit of a round about answer. Of course avoiding the records act for personal gain violates the law. But I’m asking about communications through private email or phone accounts. Is that simple act criminal in your eyes? What should the punishment be?
Punishment for what?

Forum List

Back