🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

Looks like a whole bunch of conservatives have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

Been posting on this subject for days, with little to no feedback or challenges. Apparently you faired better than I did. Trump loyalists would gloss right past it every time.

A long time in prison for sedition. Who sent the elector forgeries?

Whoever corruptly—​
(1)alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or​
(2)otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,​
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.​

These are some of the links I've posted in past days, and they have totally ignored the real steal;

There were thousands of people there saying all shit. What Epps said means little.
I'm curious, what always makes you so eager to show yourself as such a fool?

As you know, probably better than most, he was seen in numerous videos, above the fray for several days encouraging everyone to enter the capital and all sorts of things. He was very obvious.

Then Ray Epps disappeared and was placed on the FBI's most-wanted list. Then poof, he was no longer on the most wanted list and the government refuses to even acknowledge he exists. You know, just as you are doing.

Bullshit. Comey said that. That means it is a lie. In other words, Trump did nothing fascist. Also I expect an answer from Toro, never.
Comey didn’t need to say it. It was apparent everywhere in what he asked people to do for him.

I'm curious, what always makes you so eager to show yourself as such a fool?

As you know, probably better than most, he was seen in numerous videos, above the fray for several days encouraging everyone to enter the capital and all sorts of things. He was very obvious.

Then Ray Epps disappeared and was placed on the FBI's most-wanted list. Then poof, he was no longer on the most wanted list and the government refuses to even acknowledge he exists. You know, just as you are doing.

Ray Epps has not disappeared and the government has no need to acknowledge his existence.

Epps was not seen in the capitol. He was not seen committing any acts of violence. He was not seen encouraging any acts of violence.

Sorry asswipe...a coup by it's very nature is anti-American
Not true. As you well know. As you know too, there was no coup attempt nor insurrection.

As you know too, it is a primary reason for our Second Amendment.

abrahamlincoln1-2x-S.jpg

No matter how many time you call the riot on Jan 6, an insurrection or coup, it is still a riot.

Ray Epps has not disappeared and the government has no need to acknowledge his existence.

Epps was not seen in the capitol. He was not seen committing any acts of violence. He was not seen encouraging any acts of violence.
I fully realize that you will quickly determine that because it was not originated by CNN or MSNBC. Also that you can lead a horse to water...

Here you will see Mr. Epps inciting the crowd to go INTO the Capitol tomorrow (the 6th) and BEING SHOUTED DOWN BY THE CROWD. The crowd was saying do NOT go into the capitol.

You and other far-left diehards will steadfastly refuse to allow competing views into your head for fear you will prove yourself wrong. You're, and others, massive ego will not allow yourself to be proven wrong, no matter what.

Why?

More?

A long time in prison for sedition. Who sent the elector forgeries?

Whoever corruptly—​
(1)alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or​
(2)otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,​
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.​

So when FBI agents deceived a FISA court judge even changing emails to make a CIA agent look like a suspect.... all to get TRUMP on a Russian collusion charge... people went to prison for that??? I don't think so. Democrats have made sure there are no rules anymore. Funny how you guys want to pick and choose. You could just as easily say what Democrats did to Trump for 4 years was a COUP. The tried their best to frame him and have him impeached/ arrested.

The "coup" was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It was an overthrow of a legitimately elected President.
Thanks for showing you are an idiot...

Not only are you showing clear motive for your coup...

The problem you have is any evidence... You just look like a drunk guy at the bar...

You are so gullible...

So when FBI agents deceived a FISA court judge even changing emails to make a CIA agent look like a suspect.... all to get TRUMP on a Russian collusion charge... people went to prison for that??? I don't think so. Democrats have made sure there are no rules anymore. Funny how you guys want to pick and choose. You could just as easily say what Democrats did to Trump for 4 years was a COUP. The tried their best to frame him and have him impeached/ arrested.
Explained this a thpusand times with evidence... Trump Campaign passed information to the Russians and received help from Russia...

This was the GOP senate Intelligence committee... I know you want to ignore that... You just keep ignoring it..

Forum List

Back