How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since Trump cult members INSIST that Trump can unilaterally stop the disclosure of his tax returns, I had to look up what the LAW (not acolytes) state about such returns' disclosure

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure

So what you are saying is it will be illegally leaked to the NYT by the Deep State and no one will pay for the abuse of power b/c of our two-tiered system of law?

:abgg2q.jpg:

th

(you must be skinny as hell)

Since Trump cult members INSIST that Trump can unilaterally stop the disclosure of his tax returns, I had to look up what the LAW (not acolytes) state about such returns' disclosure

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure

We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

It only proved that yes indeed, Trump paid taxes.

• Banned
So what you are saying is it will be illegally leaked to the NYT by the Deep State and no one will pay for the abuse of power b/c of our two-tiered system of law?

If THAT is what you got from the O/P .........................I'd suggest you get hold of a copy of English Comprehension for [fucking] Dummies......

• Banned
th

(you must be skinny as hell)

Thanks Willie.......My wife is trying to get me to lose a bit of weight.....I'll pass that back-handed compliment on to her so she can get off my back.....

The Dems are drowning in their own hate.
Everyone can see that the "Russian Collusion" issue is pure dirty politics and a soft coup.
Their credibility gap just keeps getting wider and wider...

• Banned
We already saw his tax returns on that ugly guy's show show, awhile back. What was his name again? "Rachel Maddow" or something like that?

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

First, Trump himself probably leaked his 2005 returns......

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

• Banned
Everyone can see that the "Russian Collusion" issue is pure dirty politics and a soft coup.

Nitwit.......respond to the thread's topic and save your rant for the next Trump rally...LOL

Nitwit.......respond to the thread's topic and save your rant for the next Trump rally...LOL

The response is that the Dems are making a mistake with their wild investigations.
They have lost their credibility.

"Great" sense of humor, Mrs. Ayn Rand.......But, there's a bit of a flaw in that argument.

SECOND, we all want to see his returns from 2014-2017....Years of Trump's secret deals with Russian oligarchs and Deutsche Bank, when US banks no longer wanted to loan $5 to the corrupt Trump establishment......

Nice try.....LOL

Nice try.....LOL
Who cares what scumbags like you want to see?

Nice try.....LOL

I am sure that with your great grasp of tax law and accounting you will be able to crack the case.

Because as we all know that Trump with a business that big has never been audited.

I am sure that with your great grasp of tax law and accounting you will be able to crack the case.

Because as we all know that Trump with a business that big has never been audited.

Moronic response..........First, I'm just citing the law that WILL have us learning a bit more about Trump's finances.......(something that he had promised to disclose but was probably told, :Are you fucking nuts?")

Second, we are not talking about auditing since Trump PROMISED that he would show his taxes AFTER the audit was complete......Hell that's the slowest audit EVER.......LOL

It will take years and it's a felony to release them..

So enjoy complaining about it forever.

:)

Moronic response..........First, I'm just citing the law that WILL have us learning a bit more about Trump's finances.......(something that he had promised to disclose but was probably told, :Are you fucking nuts?")

Second, we are not talking about auditing since Trump PROMISED that he would show his taxes AFTER the audit was complete......Hell that's the slowest audit EVER.......LOL

Hey maybe you can get north Korea to hack them?

3m9QKA2.jpg

If THAT is what you got from the O/P .........................I'd suggest you get hold of a copy of English Comprehension for [fucking] Dummies......

Naw, you just don't understand your own post or how the system works.

I have already heard the rules of Congress.

As it turns out, you are right. There is truth in your post, but you are not thinking it through, nor do you understand the implications.

The chairman of the finance committee does indeed, and is the only person in the nation, that does have the power to see anyone's tax returns, IN A CLOSED DOOR SESSION.

HOWEVER, IT is extremely against the law to make them public.

So you tell me, if the Democrats find some reason to subpoena the Presidents tax returns from the IRS in closed door committee, what do you think the chances are of them of following the law?

We know who will be responsible at that point if they go public, it will ultimately be the chairman's fault.

And then, if they don't hold someone to account, what are the chances of someone going to jail for breaking the law?

How many of Trump's aid's and employee's have been indicted for the simple act of "lying" to congress or investigators in orchestrated traps?

And for such a heinous act of violating said law, do you actually think Democrats would be held to account? They haven't been so far for any leaks, why would the nation believe that they would now?

Yeah, I'm sure you'll do a much better job than the IRS....dumbass.

Forum List

Back