How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

You'd be lost after the name and address line.
No, and i would likely have to explain them to you

Do try.. and while you're at it, what are your credentials in this department?

I am highly educated. Thanks for asking!

Oh, I bet you are. I've never known a highly educated person who felt compelled to point it out.
I was only compelled because you asked. Duh. You are kind of embarrassing yourself.

You'd be lost after the name and address line.
No, and i would likely have to explain them to you

Do try.. and while you're at it, what are your credentials in this department?

I am highly educated. Thanks for asking!

Oh, I bet you are. I've never known a highly educated person who felt compelled to point it out.
I was only compelled because you asked. Duh. You are kind of embarrassing yourself.

I asked you about your credentials. "I'm highly educated" means nothing. For all I know you have a PhD in English Literature... hardly makes you a tax expert. I love you people, you're like the drunken lout on a bar stool blabbering on about how much he gets laid.

Maybe the privacy guaranteed in US law? That's reason enough for me
Haha, Trumpkin lies. You only take your position because president babyman dictates that you do so. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

Really, some of us still believe we are a nation of laws, I know you commie assholes don't.

Nah, you're a posturing, angry little dweeb. Laws mean exactly shit to you, until it serves trump cult doctrine to pretend they do. Not sure who you think you are fooling.

And look at you, embarrassing yourself by calling people commies. Your dumb ass would get laughed out of any educated company.

Child as far as I'm concerned you're about three stages below whale shit. You and all your commie brethren could kick it tomorrow and all I'd do is giggle. That's really more than you deserve for refusing to accept an election.

Accept Like you slugs accepted obama ?? I'm watching a funeral now of a good man ,,,wish trump could change places with him

How can a company be educated?
Uh...are you serious? Boy oh boy....

Do you ever answer a question?

Hey, eternal moron.......Even Romney, after the Citizen United SCOTUS decision, stated that a "company" should be treated as a "person"......So, nitwit, a company can be educated and treated like a person......

(YOU, my nitwit friend, SHOULD be better educated.....but, as Trump stated: "I love the poorly educated and they love me back"...............LMAO)

What line of the return do Secret Deals go on, or is it s special schedule?

Why are you Trumpo ass lickers so damn afraid of those tax returns????

If there's nothing there.....no problem, correct????..........LMAO

How can a company be educated?
Uh...are you serious? Boy oh boy....

Do you ever answer a question?

Hey, eternal moron.......Even Romney, after the Citizen United SCOTUS decision, stated that a "company" should be treated as a "person"......So, nitwit, a company can be educated and treated like a person......

(YOU, my nitwit friend, SHOULD be better educated.....but, as Trump stated: "I love the poorly educated and they love me back"...............LMAO)

Please explain how an artificial person can be educated? Your grasp of basic concepts is astonishingly poor. Did this corporation go to college or something?

Yep, closed executive session means any and all information is subject to the secrecy rules. This means any information gained there can never be disclosed to anyone not in the session, nor the public.

Stake your gonads on THAT little "conclusion"......You'll be speaking in a falsetto in no time......LOL

Congress getting tax returns has nothing to do with Russian hacking. Your dumbassery is showing again.

Did morons like you stop kissing Trump's ass long enough to actually read what Mueller's investigative mandate entails??

(ooops, sorry, wait for Hannity to read it for you.....lol)

Please explain how an artificial person can be educated? Your grasp of basic concepts is astonishingly poor. Did this corporation go to college or something?
Uh...hey McFly....when I said "company", I was not referring to corporations.

I asked you about your credentials. "I'm highly educated" means nothing.
Neither would stating my credentials, as this is an anonymous message board and anybody can make up anything they like. duh.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've yet to meet a leftist on this board that isn't anything just shy of a theoretical physicist.
How unsettling for you and your family. I weep for the pain this has caused you all.

Neither would stating my credentials, as this is an anonymous message board and anybody can make up anything they like. duh.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've yet to meet a leftist on this board that isn't anything just shy of a theoretical physicist.
How unsettling for you and your family. I weep for the pain this has caused you all.

What pain? You think I am agonizing over your claims of educational prowess?

Yes, clearly. Notice that is now all you want to talk about, and you're the one who brought it up. So yes, clearly.

Yes, clearly. Notice that is now all you want to talk about, and you're the one who brought it up. So yes, clearly.

I brought up pain?

Uh...hey McFly....when I said "company", I was not referring to corporations.

What company then?
Hah, you'll get it. Or, you won't. Whatever.

Well, your high level of education seems to prevent you from answering simple questions.

I brought up pain?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Anyhoo, let's review:

10 years of Trump's tax returns will be made public in 2019.

And , well, that about sums it up!

I brought up pain?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Anyhoo, let's review:

10 years of Trump's tax returns will be made public in 2019.

And , well, that about sums it up!

Wow, your crystal marble is working overtime!!

Forum List

Back