How We Got Here: Obama

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Do-nothing Obama sat on the information for three years....

...that's how we got here:

"Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes

Tuesday's bombshell Washington Post story that the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) has determined North Korea is capable of constructing miniaturized nuclear weapons that could be used as warheads for missiles – possibly ICBMs – left out a crucial fact: DIA actually concluded this in 2013. The Post also failed to mention that the Obama administration tried to downplay and discredit this report at the time.

During an April 11, 2013, House Armed Services Committee hearing, Congressman Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., inadvertently revealed several unclassified sentences from a DIA report that said DIA had determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile."
Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes

Remember this?

"The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."
Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers • AEI

And this?

"BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.
he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."

Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

Tough crowd lately....I can't draw flies....maybe we should spiff up our gifs.....the progs can't resist a dancing smiley.

happydance.gif

Got here? NK was under control until the Don got into office . The world has no respect for dopey Don .

Got here? NK was under control until the Don got into office . The world has no respect for dopey Don .
Dufus says NK going nuclear shows they were under control!

Lots of countries have nukes . Under control means Nk wasn't acting up and saber rattling to a point where even china is pissed . This aggression is fairly recent .

Under control?? Whose control? Korea has flourished under Democrat's control. We have Clinton and Obama to thank for this and Iran.

What's Iran doing ?

You are just another righty meathead looking for a fight . The war machine has you snowed.

Lots of countries have nukes . Under control means Nk wasn't acting up and saber rattling to a point where even china is pissed . This aggression is fairly recent .

How many are threatening to use them on us daily, Timmy? You turds are fine with NK having nukes as long as one doesn't hit you...same with ISIS...you'd wear a burka if that's what it took to please them.

How many are threatening to use them on us daily, Timmy? You turds are fine with NK having nukes as long as one doesn't hit you...same with ISIS...you'd wear a burka if that's what it took to please them.

And why is NK doing that ?? Oh , cause Donny boy is also talking a lot of shit .

Now Dufus equates NK having nukes with America having nukes.

You validate why Trump got elected.

During an April 11, 2013, House Armed Services Committee hearing, Congressman Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., inadvertently revealed several unclassified sentences from a DIA report that said DIA had determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile."
Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes

lol. so the Republicans knew about it too? lol.

And why is NK doing that ?? Oh , cause Donny boy is also talking a lot of shit .

You're a weak little toady, Timmy....I'm glad the President can divert you from your other troubles.

You are a meathead lemming . You can't even tell me why the US is bothering wh a small country on the other side of the planet ....AGAIN!

You tell me what you want . A fight ? Have you learned nothing from history ??

Ok, let start the draft ! Line up tough guys.

You're a weak little toady, Timmy....I'm glad the President can divert you from your other troubles.

You are a meathead lemming . You can't even tell me why the US is bothering wh a small country on the other side of the planet ....AGAIN!

You tell me what you want . A fight ? Have you learned nothing from history ??

We want the NK oil!

Oh wait, they have no natural resources.

I thought righties belived in more guns = more safety ?

I thought righties belived in more guns = more safety ?
Only Leftards want criminals to have weapons. You just validated that.

Too late Timmy...I volunteered for the draft in 1967...then enlisted proper. How about you Timmy? Or are video games the only action you've ever seen?

Jumped before you were pushed Huh?

No way in hell would I volunteer for service. I'm not going to trust my life to these politicians in DC that would throw it away for nothing. That's the attitude they've had for the past 25 years.

If it's a just war then they should have no problem voting in a draft

Forum List

Back