How well do you know the Bible? Quiz.

24 out of 25. I either missed the Timothy question or the tent maker one. I knew most of the answers because my religion teacher in grade school was an idiot and I found great pleasure in being the heretic in the back of class who shot down everything she said and proved her wrong.

I got 20 out of 25 for 80% in 4 minutes.

As with others, I did fine on NT and missed five of the OT questions.

Nope. there was no fist wife of Adam.

the myth appeared circa 1000AD in The Alphabet of Ben Sira and the idea of "first wife" was nonexistent before.

It is a relatively new confabulation.

What's a "fist wife"?:eusa_eh:

typo nazi detected :lol:

No, he found a holier than thou that thinks he knows it all, but can't even use spell check. Hebrews knew about Lilith being Adam's "first" wife before the New Testament was written. You didn't know the answers to any of the other questions I asked either, did you.

Last edited:
I got 15 out of 25. I do not know the bible as well as the quran, which I have read more recently. I did better at the following quiz which asks if the text is in the bible or quran.
In that quiz I scored 166 out of 200

Bible or Qur'an

I think I did pretty good.....not sure which was the one I missed.

The How Well Do You Know the Bible? quiz - You got 24 out of 25 (96%) correct (in 3 mins 55 secs)

Went back and checked and finally found out which one I missed...it was the one asking the names of the Magi....I saw Beltshazar, and I thought that was the right answer....turns out they were never named....

I thought I had seen the names somewhere....must have been made up along the way..

Went back and checked and finally found out which one I missed...it was the one asking the names of the Magi....I saw Beltshazar, and I thought that was the right answer....turns out they were never named....

I thought I had seen the names somewhere....must have been made up along the way..

Yeah, I think they are from a Christmas story. Did Jacob really have four wives?

Yeah, I think they are from a Christmas story. Did Jacob really have four wives?

I always thought they were just hand maidens, but this verse names them as wives, so maybe, at some point, they were considered wives.

Genesis 37:2
This is the account of Jacob's family line. Joseph, a young man of seventeen, was tending the flocks with his brothers, the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives, and he brought their father a bad report about them.

Forum List

Back