How will Obama be remembered?

I don't know and I don't care history will make that call.
Well I don't plan on letting Republicans enjoy one second. I'm going to sabotage, obstruct, lie, filabust, threaten to shut down the government, and we will say trumps doing a bad job even if he's not.

In other words we will act like Republicans did.

Very entertaining I might add...:p

Well I don't plan on letting Republicans enjoy one second. I'm going to sabotage, obstruct, lie, filabust, threaten to shut down the government, and we will say trumps doing a bad job even if he's not.

That's the spirit. Don't change a thing.

Barry will be remembered as the president that on his watch lots of dead kids/people from mass shootings done by progressive nutjobs. As well as dividing America more than at any time in history… Fact

Nothing like this happened on Obama's watch Rustic..:wink_2:

View attachment 107579
I'm watching inauguration days on decades and bush mentioned WMDs in his swearing in. He knew he was going to invade Iraq he just needed some tragedy to use then came 9-11.

Why did chaney shut down NORAD that day?

Knock yourself out I don't plan on caring.

Trust me it'll suck the fun out of leading.

Obama was a POTUS that wanted to go waaaaaaay farther left than the nation would allow him to go. Overall...Jimmy Carter...Coolidge....Fillmore...Taylor...forgettable.

If you say so.

So you are going to throw a tantrum like you always do

If you say so.
heavy is the head that wears the crown

Obama's executive orders, executive agreements, and ACA....all gone.

Obama was elected from suburban white guilt and Axelrod played it to the max. So whites voted for him because...as Biden said..."he's clean."

If you say so.
Heavy is the Marxism that permeates the brain.

If you say so.
Sure whatever.

Barry will be remembered as the president that on his watch lots of dead kids/people from mass shootings done by progressive nutjobs. As well as dividing America more than at any time in history… Fact

View attachment 107579

View attachment 107579

No, but things like this sure did...

600x450x13victim.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.H1xlCAq7Yq.jpg

Forum List

Back