How will Obama be remembered?

After Bush, Barry had a chance to be one of great presidents, but he blew it.

Good riddance.

dw29hk.jpg

thank's for the image...

but that won't be nearly enough for .... such a traitor like him.

tak8p4.png

Better?

Very very very fondly. When the next democrat runs and says she's going to make America great again it'll be the Obama years when unions and social security still existed.
You mean the guys from Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin?
A lot of union members vote GOP. I can't wait for them to break the unions. They'll get zero support from me anymore

Barry will be remembered as the president that on his watch lots of dead kids/people from mass shootings done by progressive nutjobs. As well as dividing America more than at any time in history… Fact

Very very very fondly. When the next democrat runs and says she's going to make America great again it'll be the Obama years when unions and social security still existed.
A lot of union members vote GOP. I can't wait for them to break the unions. They'll get zero support from me anymore
Seems like he ran on a protectionist platform to me.

Barry will be remembered as the president that on his watch dead kids/people from mass shootings done by progressive nutjobs. As well as dividing America more than any time in history… Fact
Where's the stfu button.

I'm so glad you guys are in charge. Now we get to arm chair QB you for 4 years. We want to see results.

I can't wait for trump to be a one term president and we will control the Senate too in 2020

Oh he wants jobs in America but not unions.

Let's face it, unions at least need to be reformed. And trump won't put up with strikes.

Barry will be remembered as the president that on his watch dead kids/people from mass shootings done by progressive nutjobs. As well as dividing America more than any time in history… Fact
Where's the stfu button.

I'm so glad you guys are in charge. Now we get to arm chair QB you for 4 years. We want to see results.

I can't wait for trump to be a one term president and we will control the Senate too in 2020
It's not a shocker you are a liberal.

Oh he wants jobs in America but not unions.

Let's face it, unions at least need to be reformed. And trump won't put up with strikes.
He wants voters, lol.

Where's the stfu button.

Freed the gays
Saved us from the Great Depression
Got us out of Iraq
Healthcare for the masses
Reopened Cuba
Killed bin Ladin
Helped eliminate a bunch of dictators
Got Iran under control
Got us to virtual world peace

He will be on Rushmore one day .

US embassy in Cuba
Stopped shady For-Profit Colleges
Pre-Existing Condition law

I feel sad seeing him go , he is a good man . I like Joe Biden too. I wish he ran for president.
He is not a good man. He's the son of a bitch who pulled the troops out of Iraq after the Pentagon and the diplomats told him Iraq would go up in flames if he did because he didn't want to go into the 2012 election not having kept his main promise from 2008. He literally sacrificed hundreds of thousands of lives to help him get a second term. That marks him as being a sociopath not so different from Saddam.

Joe Biden is an idiot and a racist. Here is what he said about Obama before being asked to run for VP:

“first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

The world is a better place and a safer place now that both of them are gone.

So what is wrong with what Biden said about Obama?..lol

Wasn't it Trump that said " we don't need to be the world police" ? We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place, look at how many American's young men and women died because we were dragged into a fake war.
lol There were no "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" before Obama in your opinion? Whether of not we should have been in the war is irrelevant. We were there and by 2011 US troops were in support and training mode and were not fighting. Obama knew hundreds of thousands of people would die if he pulled the troops out and couldn't have cared less. That marks him as a sociopath not so different from Saddam.

Do you remember this in 2003? We were suppose to be out of there...why were we still there in 2011? We needed to bring our soldiers home..

6a00d8341c728253ef0120a772f33a970b-pi
No, we didn't need to bring them home. By 2011 they were in the same position as the US troops in South Korea. Obama needed to bring them home because he thought it would help him in the election, and he knew that bringing them home would bring about a resurgence of al Qaeda, which became ISIS, and that hundreds of thousands of people would die, but all this bastard cared about was winning an election. He is a monster.

I don't know and I don't care history will make that call.
Well I don't plan on letting Republicans enjoy one second. I'm going to sabotage, obstruct, lie, filabust, threaten to shut down the government, and we will say trumps doing a bad job even if he's not.

In other words we will act like Republicans did.

Forum List

Back