Got us out of Iraq
Healthcare for the masses
Reopened Cuba
Killed bin Ladin
Helped eliminate a bunch of dictators
Got Iran under control
Got us to virtual world peace

He will be on Rushmore one day .

And saved GM, saved tens of thousands of jobs in the process. He will be remembered as one of America's greatest presidents of all time.

Why would anyone bother remembering him? I'm just hoping he keeps his speech short tomorrow and get's the hell out of here. He isn't worth the effort of remembering.

I feel sad seeing him go , he is a good man . I like Joe Biden too. I wish he ran for president.
He is not a good man. He's the son of a bitch who pulled the troops out of Iraq after the Pentagon and the diplomats told him Iraq would go up in flames if he did because he didn't want to go into the 2012 election not having kept his main promise from 2008. He literally sacrificed hundreds of thousands of lives to help him get a second term. That marks him as being a sociopath not so different from Saddam.

Joe Biden is an idiot and a racist. Here is what he said about Obama before being asked to run for VP:

“first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

The world is a better place and a safer place now that both of them are gone.

A two faced bastard when it comes to the welfare of the American people.

giphy.gif

Never again ....never....Americans will elect a future President whose name is Hussein

You know what I mean?

:D;)

Forum List

Back