How will Obama be remembered?

As a flaming asshole who closed Veterans memorials that were otherwise open 24/7 because he didn't get his way.

Wow. you're bring up that fake story again? When the republicans shut down the government, they shut down those memorials.
Obama's refusal to work with the GOP was solely responsible for the funding lapses. Remember, not one single budget was passed during his entire tenure. He ran the govt on continuing resolutions.
He ruled or lorded over the nation via political fiat.

Not what happened, no matter how many times you repeat it.
I have the facts. You have beliefs

Freed the gays
Saved us from the Great Depression
Got us out of Iraq
Healthcare for the masses
Reopened Cuba
Killed bin Ladin
Helped eliminate a bunch of dictators
Got Iran under control
Got us to virtual world peace

He will be on Rushmore one day .
Divisive.....Placed people into groups and pitted against each other.

Deregulations, firing millions of workers and cutting infrastructure and science funding will send us into another depression.

Gop just like hover is fucking dumb.
Not sure where your imagination is taking this.....
Are you implying that the POTUS is personally going to "fire millions of workers"? That's funny.
Please explain what a "cut in infrastructure" is?
BTW, stupid, Pres Trump has been pressed by republicans claiming his plans for infrastructure spending are too large.
One last point with which to bash into your think skull..Prosperity does NOT originate with government spending.
In fact the opposite is true. Prosperity is the result of the expansion of the private sector with a commensurate reduction in the size of government.

As a flaming asshole who closed Veterans memorials that were otherwise open 24/7 because he didn't get his way.

Wow. you're bring up that fake story again? When the republicans shut down the government, they shut down those memorials.
Obama's refusal to work with the GOP was solely responsible for the funding lapses. Remember, not one single budget was passed during his entire tenure. He ran the govt on continuing resolutions.

No. You have Alex Jones and Hannity rhetoric.

A mistake as of the result of the unpopularity of Bush and the Iraqi war.

A major pussy who tries to talk big.

Someone with a level of hatred in his heart for American traditionalism. He's not "colored blind" either. I noticed this early on. He's more comfortable with black people. Hey, nothing wrong with black people, most I've met are good natured and often quite funny, but I don't see a reason to treat people differently influenced by skin color. He's somewhat a hypocrite.

He throws a ball like a girl who's never thrown one. Having been blessed with the ability myself, I can't relate to the putrid display of weakness despite somewhat long arms and large hands. His arm is a metaphor for his foreign policy, less the physical attributes anyway.

Probably a decent guy to hang out with for a short while, but I'd soon be overcome by the boredom of his preaching, as he believes he's the smartest man in the room.

Someone with a level of hatred in his heart for American traditionalism. He's not "colored blind" either. I noticed this early on. He's more comfortable with black people. Hey, nothing wrong with black people, most I've met are good natured and often quite funny, but I don't see a reason to treat people differently influenced by skin color. He's somewhat a hypocrite.

He throws a ball like a girl who's never thrown one. Having been blessed with the ability myself, I can't relate to the putrid display of weakness despite somewhat long arms and large hands. His arm is a metaphor for his foreign policy, less the physical attributes anyway.

Probably a decent guy to hang out with for a short while, but I'd soon be overcome by the boredom of his preaching, as he believes he's the smartest man in the room.

You gonna beat him up too?

No. You have Alex Jones and Hannity rhetoric.
I pay no attention to either....I have the facts. You believe

You gonna beat him up too?
Oh please.....

Obama will be remembered as the first half black half white president.

Forum List

Back