How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

We probably WON'T be celebrating an Obama loss, as long we are doing stupid-ass shit like this:

First on CNN: GOP prepares tough anti-abortion platform – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Having a stance against abortioni is "stupid?" Whatever.

It's politically "stupid" to make it a central plank at the convention, IMO.

It's only a central stance for people who are already voting one way or another based on it. For most of us, liberties and the economy is front and center. But that doesn't mean the GOP needs to hide from abortion.

Last edited:

The DNC media portrays the religion of abortion as ubiquitous. As if every American is a clone of Rati who views abortion as the pinnacle of human achievement and has disdain for Mother Teresa who never had an abortion. Who thinks that Gandhi can't be a great humanitarian, since he never performed or had an abortion.

After all, if you can't kill your baby, is anyone truly free?

The DNC media portrays the religion of abortion as ubiquitous. As if every American is a clone of Rati who views abortion as the pinnacle of human achievement and has disdain for Mother Teresa who never had an abortion. Who thinks that Gandhi can't be a great humanitarian, since he never performed or had an abortion.

And this kind of rant is going to lose the GOP the chance at the presidentcy, and the majority in the Senate. This is becoming the image of the GOP in the public's mind. Mean of spirit, small of soul.

And this kind of rant is going to lose the GOP the chance at the presidentcy, and the majority in the Senate. This is becoming the image of the GOP in the public's mind. Mean of spirit, small of soul.

Again; this election won't be lost on abortion. Anybody claiming that is seeing what he/she wants to see.

Only if the nation ignores the economic disaster your Messiah® has wrought on this nation.

Abortion is the ONLY issue to nutjobs like Rati - but despite your fanaticism, real Americans have a lot more important problems - like the second recession of Obama's term and 8.3% unemployment.

Oh, and the motherfucker using taxpayer money to buy up the nations meat supply in order to drive up food costs to consumers doesn't help much.

I'll be toasting his defeat and hoping and praying that Romney and Ryan can get the fucking car outta the fucking ditch.

They will have one tough row to hoe and I'm hoping they are up to the challenge.

On the bright side the lefty experiment that was Barry boy will be over. Thank God.

I'll be toasting his defeat and hoping and praying that Romney and Ryan can get the fucking car outta the fucking ditch.

They will have one tough row to hoe and I'm hoping they are up to the challenge.

On the bright side the lefty experiment that was Barry boy will be over. Thank God.

So you'll be going to church to celebrate? haha

^^^
Plan a party. You'll be glad you did. Maybe support a small business and buy a custom cake.

How's the party going loser?

anim_e9016078-7120-28d4-0987-8398267cdb98.gif

So you'll be going to church to celebrate? haha

Nope. The church would cave in because I don't go to church and can't remember the last time I was in one. Religion is the bane of the world in my estimation.

Who knew there were so many stupid people voting or just didn't bother to vote because they didn't like Romney??

I'll still celebrate when Barry and his posse of incompetent boobs is gone.

Last edited:
Obama can win in theory. I just expect that he will not do so at this point.

Besides the fact that I don't believe that Mitt Romney is any different than Barack Obama, what worries me is that too many right wingers are so confident that Mitt will defeat Barack. I worry that they have underestimated the support that he has.

Sure, he's screwed up the economy. No frigging doubt about that at all. The problem is that there are too many Peggy Josephs out there that really believe he will pay for their gas and their mortgages and that although he hasn't sent them a check yet... by god he will in the next four years.

Immie

You're right, we can't underestimate the support he will get from the legions of dead (and illegal) voters. We have to beat him by a big enough margin that he can't cheat his way back in for another 4 years.

I do find it interesting, though, that Obama is actually struggling in the Democrat primaries in certain states, despite such primaries being essentially pro forma in the case of an incumbent President running for re-election. It's not as if he's even being challenged by a serious contender or anything, such as if Hillary Clinton or some other prominent Democrat had decided to run.

Haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democratic Party presidential primaries 2012 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

These are the all of the counties that President Obama carried in the 2012 Democratic primaries:

800px-Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries_results_by_county%2C_2012.png

He one every single county in 43 states plus DC. In the seven states where he did not win all the counties, they are all southern states, and in 6 of those 7 states, he still won that overwhelming majority of counties.

Any more questions?

If this is what you think struggling looks like, then go hide under your bed during the 2016 GOP primaries!!!

:lol:

Forum List

Back