How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

^^^

Arkansas, Oklahoma and I forget if it was Virginia, SC or NC that Obama was embarrassed; just based on what I've happened to catch.

^^^

Arkansas, Oklahoma and I forget if it was Virginia, SC or NC that Obama was embarrassed; just based on what I've happened to catch.

It was West Virginia, and Arkansas hasn't happened yet.

You know, it usually helps to know what you are talking about before you post on a political board. Just saying.

I knew Arkansas was yet to happen; but all indications are it's an embarassment dude. And West Virginia; close enough.

^^^

You know, it usually helps to know what you are talking about before you post on a political board. Just saying.

I knew Arkansas was yet to happen; but all indications are it's an embarassment dude. And West Virginia; close enough.

Well, no, not really even close.

Leaving Arkansas alone, because it hasn't happened yet, in WV, there was really nothing else going on, so Republicans decided to cross the lines and have a little fun.

Now, compare that to the GOP Republican Primary, where the GOP establishment cheated and got everyone eliminated from the ballot except Romney and Crazy Ron Paul and Ron Paul got 40% of the vote.

THAT'S an embarrassment.

Well, no, not really even close.

Leaving Arkansas alone, because it hasn't happened yet, in WV, there was really nothing else going on, so Republicans decided to cross the lines and have a little fun.

Now, compare that to the GOP Republican Primary, where the GOP establishment cheated and got everyone eliminated from the ballot except Romney and Crazy Ron Paul and Ron Paul got 40% of the vote.

THAT'S an embarrassment.

That's some serious spinning. Not sure it's worth my time to bother with that big of a spin.

That's some serious spinning. Not sure it's worth my time to bother with that big of a spin.

Guy, considering that Romney has more contempt for you than I have... maybe you need to re-examine.

To wit- today someone threatened to go live on your Reverand Wright Whining, and Romney tried to shut that shit down faster than his secret sister wives...

I don't know if I'll show up to an election day party. I'll likely watch it by myself; but who knows maybe I'll search out a view party.

When he loses, I'm going to Famous Dave's BBQ | Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurants and Catering the next day. :redface:

I can't believe that link made it this far. :dunno:

So you're not planning to attend a party? You'd think with the cocksure attitude of the right about the upcoming vote there would be a party on every block, so long as a Conservative lived on it.

I don't know if I'll show up to an election day party. I'll likely watch it by myself; but who knows maybe I'll search out a view party.

When he loses, I'm going to Famous Dave's BBQ | Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que Restaurants and Catering the next day. :redface:

peep!

last post added to wagers and mani's fastest horse

I just ate their the other day. Their ribs are good, but their brisket is amazing! I'm looking forward to it tasting better than ever!

1322671309-famous_daves_texas_brisket.jpg

In shock. I've never ever been wrong about an election, I've predicted them correctly since Johnson/Goldwater. I believe that Obama will be re-elected. You can't fix stupid.

peep!

last post added to wagers and mani's fastest horse

I just ate their the other day. Their ribs are good, but their brisket is amazing! I'm looking forward to it tasting better than ever!

1322671309-famous_daves_texas_brisket.jpg
@ The Pike

My kids and I will be shooting off fireworks and dancing in the yard.
Might even set my mains up facing the open windows and blast some God Bless America over my PA!

One thing my kids WON'T be doing is being brain washed in a school assembly centered around a wooden podium the boy king once stood at while they're forced to sing songs praising our new president.
Number one because I made it quite clear to school staff that if that shit ever happened again they or I would end up on the evening news over it and secondly because lefty teachers don't seem to give a shit about a hunk of wood associated with white Republicans.

In shock. I've never ever been wrong about an election, I've predicted them correctly since Johnson/Goldwater. I believe that Obama will be re-elected. You can't fix stupid.

I'm happy to say you're wrong this time. He has a sporting chance, but he's clearly the underdog. Yes America is stupid and apathetic. So how many of those idiots do you think want an encore? They've already satisfied their racist whims. Voting for him a second time is just work. :lol:

And a lot of tweeners are unsatisfied this time. Obama has delivered nothing but abysmal failure. How did that work out for Carter?

Might even set my mains up facing the open windows and blast some God Bless America over my PA!

One thing my kids WON'T be doing is being brain washed in a school assembly centered around a wooden podium the boy king once stood at while they're forced to sing songs praising our new president.
Number one because I made it quite clear to school staff that if that shit ever happened again they or I would end up on the evening news over it and secondly because lefty teachers don't seem to give a shit about a hunk of wood associated with white Republicans.

Really, your kids are that excited about a change in presidency.

"You'll fucking like it because your DAD SAYS you'll like it!"

Last edited:

Really, your kids are that excited about a change in presidency.

Absolutely. My oldest son is in his second year studying poly-sci and business and his younger siblings are more politically savvy than many on these boards.
I know that's not saying much but these guys are quite young. Why do you think they came home outraged over the assembly they were forced to sit through?

Forum List

Back