How would Trump divorcing his wife affect the race?

• Hurt

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Based on him supporting abortion, supporting gun bans, attacking the military repeatedly, telling his supporters they're idiots, telling him he only cares about their votes, having cheated on all three wives (when the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death (not with pot)), having made disparaging remarks about women, and still people supporting him... I doubt anything could take him down, except something minor and insignificant.

Based on him supporting abortion, supporting gun bans, attacking the military repeatedly, telling his supporters they're idiots, telling him he only cares about their votes, having cheated on all three wives (when the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death (not with pot)), having made disparaging remarks about women, and still people supporting him... I doubt anything could take him down, except something minor and insignificant.
My ROTFLOL is for "...the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death (not with pot)..."

if he divorces melania for twin 14 year olds his voters will run to the polls and camp out for a week to early vote for trump.

I think 14 year olds will definitely increase his likability in Mississippi and Louisiana and surrounding states.

My ROTFLOL is for "...the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death (not with pot)..."
and of course, the bible says "those without sin throw the first stone."

but it also days "thou shalt not commit adultry," so god must really love trump to provide all these wives and concubines for trump to "save" from childless catwomanhood.

He would turn it into a win and start dating a 22 year old supermodel.

IMG_8200.jpeg

Doesn't matter, because Democrats will still be advocating sexual mutilations of children and grooming school kids to let faggots play around in their pants and rape them. He's pretty much teflon when it comes to whatever sniveling you sick ass sociopaths dream up about Trump. You're losing a big chunk of the black and a huge chunk of the latino votes over your pedophile fandom.

Forum List

Back