How Would You Rank Jan 6th In Human History's Worst Events?

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

The Ten Worst Disasters in human history are as follows:

1. Jan 6th (The worst event in human history)
  2. The Black Plague
  3. The Attack On Pearl Harbor
  4. The Sinking Of The Titanic
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  8. The Bombing Of Hiroshima
  9. Rwanda Genocide
  10. The Kennedy Assassination

All Trump did was give a speech.
Peers to me somebody else did something bad.
Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

What happened that was so bad on January 6th other than an unarmed woman being murdered?

That more of the insurrectionist's needed to be shot.

That part sucks. There should have been body bags of knuckle dragging maga fuckups everywhere.

I feel the same way about degenerates looting, committing arson, etc in Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

Sure you do, you’re a bigot.

I can't believe you're still not banned.

Stupidity is not a reason to ban someone

That why your still here

That why your still here

You made my point.

it should be 'you are', not your.

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

What happened that was so bad on January 6th other than an unarmed woman being murdered?

That part sucks. There should have been body bags of knuckle dragging maga fuckups everywhere.

I feel the same way about degenerates looting, committing arson, etc in Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

That why your still here

That why your still here

You made my point.

Wow, you get a small trophy for the edit?

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

That why your still here

That why your still here

You made my point.

Wow, you get a small trophy for the edit?

They doubled my wages.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Agreed. If that were the case, nobody would be able to post here.
I just think that a time out is in order.
Advocating murder seems to be a line that I wouldn't be willing to step over.
At one time threatening violence, directly or otherwise, used to be worth a few days.

So who was the aggressor on 1/6?

CNN and MSNBC....along with a bunch of ANITFA assholes mixed in with decent Americans just there to witness the certification and protest the result if it didn't go in a legal manner. They had every right to be there......how did they know that Nancy Pelosi was gonna set them up with a false-flag operation. My guess is they couldn't imagine that the rotten bitch that tore up the last SOTU address would pull a stunt like this.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

At one time threatening violence, directly or otherwise, used to be worth a few days.

CNN and MSNBC....along with a bunch of ANITFA assholes mixed in with decent Americans just there to witness the certification and protest the result if it didn't go in a legal manner. They had every right to be there......how did they know that Nancy Pelosi was gonna set them up with a false-flag operation. My guess is they couldn't imagine that the rotten bitch that tore up the last SOTU address would pull a stunt like this.

CNN, MSNBC and ANITFA had nothing to do the alt-white insurrection based on the Big Lie.

They fall under your violence category of aggressor.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

CNN, MSNBC and ANITFA had nothing to do the alt-white insurrection based on the Big Lie.

Actually they were working together to sell the big lie that it turned out to be.
Most of the people who were there were just innocent pawns being used for a media created event. All they had to do was show up wearing a red hat and not life a finger to do anything....and Wolf Blitzer clutched his pearls telling everyone how horrible it was that people with red hats were inside the Capital....nevermind that fact that the Nazi Pelosi's Capital Police invited them inside in the first place.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Actually they were working together to sell the big lie that it turned out to be.
Most of the people who were there were just innocent pawns being used for a media created event. All they had to do was show up wearing a red hat and not life a finger to do anything....and Wolf Blitzer clutched his pearls telling everyone how horrible it was that people with red hats were inside the Capital....nevermind that fact that the Nazi Pelosi's Capital Police invited them inside in the first place.

You can tell yourself that, but facts tell the correct story of an insurrection.

It's probably pretty close to that day I ate questionable seafood tacos and belatedly realized the gas station I stopped at ran out of toilet paper.

That's late to have dropped out of school and become uninformed but it happens. My sympathies.
Sorry if you still haven't graduated, but we know some people just like hanging out with little kids...for whatever reasons. :poke:

Sorry if you still haven't graduated, but we know some people just like hanging out with little kids...for whatever reasons. :poke:
You are sorry. College graduates have moved from the GOP (they used to vote with their pocket book) but now they vote against the idiocy of the GOP to preserve democracy.

No, I left the Democratic party almost two decades ago when I was still in my 30's.
CityGator only knows one thing in this world, and that is to support his tribe.

If the message of his tribe keeps changing, he doesn't notice, because the new reality replaces the old reality, and since he is not sentient in any meaningful way, never questions how he has been manipulated.

Last edited:
You are sorry. College graduates have moved from the GOP (they used to vote with their pocket book) but now they vote against the idiocy of the GOP to preserve democracy.
LoL! Thanks, but I graduated from college when Bill Clinton was busy fucking his sleazy little intern right in the Oval Oraface and lying about it straight faced to the entire nation. It wasn't until Obama started killing civilians with his drone program and screwed over my health insurance with Oh-bummer-care that I finally saw the light and decided to start hanging with adults. Maybe you'll grow up someday too. Run along, now.

Forum List

Back