Howard Dean Mistakenly Blames FBI 'Quid Pro Quo' Accusations On WikiLeaks And Russia (MSNBC video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/howard_dean_blames_fbi_quid_pro_quo_documents_on_wikileaks.html

<iframe src="Howard Dean Mistakenly Blames FBI 'Quid Pro Quo' Accusations On WikiLeaks And Russia" width="320" height="260" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

Bad form from the asshole. What a colossal dickhole.

Think of another lie, shithead...

THOMAS ROBERTS, MSNBC: Both the State Department and the FBI deny any 'quid pro quo' between Hillary Clinton's State Department and the FBI...

We've got this going on, we've got the latest dump by WikiLeaks talking about what this really means in terms of Donald Trump's narrative of pay-for-play, so we've got the State Dept. and the FBI on defense saying this is not really an illumination of anything, how can Hillary Clinton and her team get in front of this?

GOV. HOWARD DEAN: This sounds like nothing. Who is saying this? This is nothing. The last couple of batches of emails have revealed exactly nothing. Now, who is pushing this notion that there was a quid pro quo in the State Department?

ROBERTS: We've got the Wikileaks stuff going on, but this new information is because of the notes that were taken during interviews, the release of information, certain redacted portions of conversations between FBI and State and what it meant with that statement for "quid pro quo," the assertion coming from FBI to State.

DEAN: So why would anyone think the FBI had done something crooked or criminal?

ROBERTS: Why would that phrase be used to talk with someone in Hillary Clinton's State Department from the FBI? That's the bigger question.

DEAN: They're all big questions. This is nothing. Somebody made this up. This is innuendo leaked by the Russians for their own political gain.

ROBERTS: No, sir, this is not WikiLeaks, this is not WikiLeaks. These are documents that have been--

DEAN: Is this Jason Chaffetz's stuff?

ROBERTS: This is an unnamed FBI official who has made these documents alleging Patrick Kennedy of wrongdoing that he was trying to help influence what was taking place between the investigation of Hillary Clinton's State Deparment.

DEAN: This makes no sense to me at all. This sounds like late in the campaign tricks that are meaningless. There is no there there. I don't understand- Tell me what the there is. It is not plausible for Patrick Kennedy to do something to get the FBI to change the State Department investigation, this is crazy.

ROBERTS: So with the debate coming up on Wednesday, and Donald Trump saying the election is rigged, we have the State Department on defense saying they are insulted over these allegations. While people continue to vet what it actually means... Donald Trump will probably run with this ball. What is the play of Hillary Clinton on Wednesday's debate stage in Vegas?

DEAN: The play of Hillary Clinton is to do exactly what she did with Whitewater, with the conspiracy theories about Vince Foster's suicide, with the conspiracy theory that Clinton Foundation donations somehow went to the Russians to open a Nickel mine in Canada, this is all nonsense. This stuff has been going on for 30 years. Not one single scandal that Hillary Clinton has been accused of has ever, ever been proved. And this one won't be either, because there is nothing there.

Dean tried his best to lie. I bet he was SHOCKED that someone from MSNBC actually called him out on his lies.

From some leftist lawyers I know, they're repeating the talking point of 'if you give any attention to these Russian obtained leaks, you're validating them and it will just continue to happen' without even touching on one single piece of the content of the leaks.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dean should have blamed this latest phony story on our kook conservative mainstream media, which is still desperately trying to spin up something, anything, against Clinton, no matter how deranged or dishonest.

Just stop lying about Clinton, Trump-losers. Nobody is falling for it, and it only makes you look more desperate and pathetic. Yes, we get it, DerParteiRepublikkan told you to lie, and to show what a good party apparatchiks you are, you're going to lie proudly on behalf of your party. No need to keep reinforcing that point.

And also? Enjoy losing, losers. We're certainly having fun watching you flail.

How funny is it that he just runs through his predetermined lies, hoping that something sticks. :asshole:

He is a PIECE OF SHIT just like:

Harry Reid
Nancy Pelosi
Mitch McConnell
Lindsay Graham

The country will be better off when all of these horrible human beings are out of politics forever.

Dean should have blamed this latest phony story on our kook conservative mainstream media, which is still desperately trying to spin up something, anything, against Clinton, no matter how deranged or dishonest.

Just stop lying about Clinton, Trump-losers. Nobody is falling for it, and it only makes you look more desperate and pathetic. Yes, we get it, DerParteiRepublikkan told you to lie, and to show what a good party apparatchiks you are, you're going to lie proudly on behalf of your party. No need to keep reinforcing that point.

What did it mean when the FBI agent wrote "QUID PRO QUO" in his notes?

"phony story" HA! Yet another retarded post from a paid poster. Give it up silly boy there is a mountain of shit from the shrilary and her corrupt sycophants. This is merely the tip of that mountain. Your hero's are trying to turn this country into a third world banana republic.

You might want to step away from the DNC/Clinton media arm known as the MSM. While they loved Wikileaks in the Bush years, they won't run anything now as protection for Clinton. There is plenty of damning evidence coming out daily, but you lemmings are getting fed your daily dose of Clinton propaganda from the "respectable" press. Wake the fuck up. Get informed. Employee some critical thinking skills.

This is my favorite HOWARD DEAN QUOTE:

" Not one single scandal that Hillary Clinton has been accused of has ever, ever been proved. And this one won't be either, because there is nothing there."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yea, Hillary has never done anything unethical in her entire career as a public figure.

Jesus Christ, that is some funny shit.

I'll just throw out an easy one.....Bill And Hillary STOLE hundreds of thousands of dollars in furnishings from the WHITE HOUSE in 2001 when they left office. THEY HAD TO PAY FOR AND/OR RETURN EVERYTHING THEY STOLE.

Fact check that.

Lie, lie, lie, lie and lie.

Sure has chosen the Clintonian strategy.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/howard_dean_blames_fbi_quid_pro_quo_documents_on_wikileaks.html

<iframe src="Howard Dean Mistakenly Blames FBI 'Quid Pro Quo' Accusations On WikiLeaks And Russia" width="320" height="260" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

Bad form from the asshole. What a colossal dickhole.

Think of another lie, shithead...

THOMAS ROBERTS, MSNBC: Both the State Department and the FBI deny any 'quid pro quo' between Hillary Clinton's State Department and the FBI...

We've got this going on, we've got the latest dump by WikiLeaks talking about what this really means in terms of Donald Trump's narrative of pay-for-play, so we've got the State Dept. and the FBI on defense saying this is not really an illumination of anything, how can Hillary Clinton and her team get in front of this?

GOV. HOWARD DEAN: This sounds like nothing. Who is saying this? This is nothing. The last couple of batches of emails have revealed exactly nothing. Now, who is pushing this notion that there was a quid pro quo in the State Department?

ROBERTS: We've got the Wikileaks stuff going on, but this new information is because of the notes that were taken during interviews, the release of information, certain redacted portions of conversations between FBI and State and what it meant with that statement for "quid pro quo," the assertion coming from FBI to State.

DEAN: So why would anyone think the FBI had done something crooked or criminal?

ROBERTS: Why would that phrase be used to talk with someone in Hillary Clinton's State Department from the FBI? That's the bigger question.

DEAN: They're all big questions. This is nothing. Somebody made this up. This is innuendo leaked by the Russians for their own political gain.

ROBERTS: No, sir, this is not WikiLeaks, this is not WikiLeaks. These are documents that have been--

DEAN: Is this Jason Chaffetz's stuff?

ROBERTS: This is an unnamed FBI official who has made these documents alleging Patrick Kennedy of wrongdoing that he was trying to help influence what was taking place between the investigation of Hillary Clinton's State Deparment.

DEAN: This makes no sense to me at all. This sounds like late in the campaign tricks that are meaningless. There is no there there. I don't understand- Tell me what the there is. It is not plausible for Patrick Kennedy to do something to get the FBI to change the State Department investigation, this is crazy.

ROBERTS: So with the debate coming up on Wednesday, and Donald Trump saying the election is rigged, we have the State Department on defense saying they are insulted over these allegations. While people continue to vet what it actually means... Donald Trump will probably run with this ball. What is the play of Hillary Clinton on Wednesday's debate stage in Vegas?

DEAN: The play of Hillary Clinton is to do exactly what she did with Whitewater, with the conspiracy theories about Vince Foster's suicide, with the conspiracy theory that Clinton Foundation donations somehow went to the Russians to open a Nickel mine in Canada, this is all nonsense. This stuff has been going on for 30 years. Not one single scandal that Hillary Clinton has been accused of has ever, ever been proved. And this one won't be either, because there is nothing there.

Dean tried his best to lie. I bet he was SHOCKED that someone from MSNBC actually called him out on his lies.

no one cares except for trumpster loons. maybe if your guy wasn't such a trainwreck.......

" Not one single scandal that Hillary Clinton has been accused of has ever, ever been proved. And this one won't be either, because there is nothing there."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yea, Hillary has never done anything unethical in her entire career as a public figure.

I'll just throw out an easy one.....Bill And Hillary STOLE hundreds of thousands of dollars in furnishings from the WHITE HOUSE in 2001 when they left office. THEY HAD TO PAY FOR AND/OR RETURN EVERYTHING THEY STOLE.

Fact check that.

which one has been proven, nutbar?

"phony story" HA! Yet another retarded post from a paid poster. Give it up silly boy there is a mountain of shit from the shrilary and her corrupt sycophants. This is merely the tip of that mountain. Your hero's are trying to turn this country into a third world banana republic.

The quid quo pro story is a complete lie. That's not disputable, at least not by any honest person.

The FBI did not change any classifications. There literally was no pro.

The FBI asked for the postings change well before the issue with those emails arose. So, no quid either.

Disputes over after-the-fact classification are common and routine. The emails in question were not classified when sent by State. Total nothingburger of an issue, from top to bottom.

Those facts are not disputable. They completely shred your conspiracy theory. If you'd like, we can go deep into the details of it. I've got all the data at my fingertips. The actual emails and records, not the lies your masters fed you about them. Are you game for a good asswhupping?

We both know you're not. You're going to snarl and run now, like you always do when the horrible liberals rip apart your GOP spin with facts and data. You should head back to your Republican masters, and ask them for a new talking point. Also, give up on your "I'm a liberal Democrat!" big lie, because I doubt even a single person here falls for it.

Let us review.

FROM THE NOTES OF THE HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION....RELEASED BY THE FBI.

An FBI representative was PRESSUED by PATRICK KENNEDY (undersecretary of State...Hillary's AIDE) to CHANGE the classification of certain e-mails to DECLASSIFIED to PROTECT Hillary Clinton.

Patrick Kennedy (UNDERSECRETARY OF STATE) pressured the FBI to change classification, and in exchange, Hillary would allow FBI agents to travel to certain countries that are currently forbidden.

He asked the FBI if they would publically release this information. The FBI assured him they would not.

THE FBI implied they would cover up the bribe and corruption.
Ok, libs.....start your excuses. Howard Dean already tried to blame it on WIKILEAKS....No....THE RUSSIANS!!....No, Jason Chaffetz!!!!!

Those didn't work.....what's the next lie to cover up the corruption?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fact check that.

which one has been proven, nutbar?

Did you read the post you responded to, NUTBAR?

FBI Releases Documents in Hillary Clinton E-Mail Investigation

Not Wikileaks, NOT THE RUSSIANS, NOT JASON CHAFFETZ....

THE FBI.

Howard Dean has no idea what the fuck is going on with his own campaign....what a DIPSHIT. He is the chairman emeritus of the DNC...but doesn't know anything about the FBI notes?

Is he a LIAR or STUPID? It's only 1 of those 2 choices. Which one are the libs going with?

Forum List

Back