HTF Did Trump Win?

I've been watching the political pundits from many sources (yeah, get a life - I know)) and everyone indicated that only straight, white male uneducated country hicks and greedy billionaires were going to vote for Trump. Roughly, I figure that to be about 10 to 15% of the electorate..., maybe.

WTF happened?
"Everyone" (actually a tiny minority in the media and academie, of course) was wrong, of course.

And normal Americans got tired of having things they didn't want, shoved down their throats by the minority of liberals in power.

So when a candidate showed up who was tough enough to kick the liberals out and keep kicking, the normal Americans voted him in.

I would agree that liberal leadership has been trying to force major sociological changes that run adverse to a lot of Americans beliefs on them. While I agree with most of these, even I got sick of hearing a lot of these.

Acceptance of gays, minorities and feminism comes when people interact with gays, minorities and feminists (i.. working women), not by government policy.

Having the black lives matter movement riot whenever force was used against any black person regardless if it was justified or not did not help the liberal cause.

I think that a lot of Americans were just fed up with the social justice warriors.
I respect you as one of the dingbats with some insight.

I couldn't care less if you respected me or not...

But I am curious as to why my post about the 'swamp' being just as bad or worse now than it has ever been caused such a nasty response from you.

Certainly something about that post hit a nerve....

I suspect that the Republicans are winning elections using a simple and legal scam:

They simply tell their most loyal people to lie when answering polls. i.e. to say that they will vote for the democratic candidate.

This skews polls in favor of the Democrats, which in turn causes the Democratic campaigns to mis-allocate campaign resources.

For example, Republicans lying when polled in Wisconsin made it seem that Wisconsin was solidly Democrat when it was in fact a battle ground state. The Democrats felt safe not campaigning in Wisconsin or allocating campaign resources. The result was that they lost Wisconsin.

Besides that, when the Obamacare premiums were raised, just before the election, it pissed a hell of a lot of people off - so they voted for Trump.

LOL its a vast right wing conspiracy? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Or more likely working class Americans are sick of the lefts shit.

Then how did Hillary win the popular vote?

She didn't. There was no popular vote, no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign stops or strategy. :itsok:

I suspect that the Republicans are winning elections using a simple and legal scam:

They simply tell their most loyal people to lie when answering polls. i.e. to say that they will vote for the democratic candidate.

This skews polls in favor of the Democrats, which in turn causes the Democratic campaigns to mis-allocate campaign resources.

For example, Republicans lying when polled in Wisconsin made it seem that Wisconsin was solidly Democrat when it was in fact a battle ground state. The Democrats felt safe not campaigning in Wisconsin or allocating campaign resources. The result was that they lost Wisconsin.

Besides that, when the Obamacare premiums were raised, just before the election, it pissed a hell of a lot of people off - so they voted for Trump.

LOL its a vast right wing conspiracy? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Or more likely working class Americans are sick of the lefts shit.

Then how did Hillary win the popular vote?

The history of Republican victory's in the past 20 years or so, shows an abnormal, yet consistent contradiction with polling - usually occurring only in key electoral districts.

Are all the pollsters wrong? Is there methodology consistently flawed? It don't think so...unless you account for the possibility that people blatantly lie when polled, and that those people are all of the same political persuasion.

Remember it's not illegal to lie when polled, so this would not be in any way cheating on the elections themselves - just generating misinformation for their opponents to base their strategies on.

Because the trumpster didn't try to win it for one. He figured out that it was the electoral votes that mattered thus he focused on them, and he spent one fifth of what she did. She spent money like it was water. AND LOST. Because, as a candidate, she sucked eggs.

How many Republicans didn't bother to vote in CA and NY knowing that in an EC election they had no chance? How many more would have voted in a popular vote election knowing their vote would count? Hence the dishonesty in the left's argument.

I've been watching the political pundits from many sources (yeah, get a life - I know)) and everyone indicated that only straight, white male uneducated country hicks and greedy billionaires were going to vote for Trump. Roughly, I figure that to be about 10 to 15% of the electorate..., maybe.

WTF happened?
"Everyone" (actually a tiny minority in the media and academie, of course) was wrong, of course.

And normal Americans got tired of having things they didn't want, shoved down their throats by the minority of liberals in power.

So when a candidate showed up who was tough enough to kick the liberals out and keep kicking, the normal Americans voted him in.
Nope, the polls were right and the exit polls were right, the GOP cheated as they always do and the Democrats are too stupid to stop them!
If you know of anyway that the Republicans could have cheated in the elections, please let us know.

While I do not know the nuts and bolts of the election process, the only way I can think of is if they paid off one hell of a lot of election officials. But if they did that, it would only be a matter of time until it was found out...so I don't think so...
Already posted it in post 19.

WTF happened?

Nope, the polls were right and the exit polls were right, the GOP cheated as they always do and the Democrats are too stupid to stop them!
wait a minute.....your good buddy dean says that righties are stupid people who dont believe in education....so how can they outsmart those educated lefties?....
The Rightie voters are the stupid ones, the people who manipulate the Rightie voters are quite brilliant at cheating, much better than the Democrats.

WTF happened?

How did they cheat?
Already posted in post 19.
Damn you TrumpTards are stupid!!!

WTF happened?

wait a minute.....your good buddy dean says that righties are stupid people who dont believe in education....so how can they outsmart those educated lefties?....
The Rightie voters are the stupid ones, the people who manipulate the Rightie voters are quite brilliant at cheating, much better than the Democrats.
Ask yourself about the DNC chairwomen. Hell, if they cheated in their own party to get the Beast nominated, imagine what they did against Trump.

It makes his victory still more of an accomplishment.

WTF happened?

so,those those educated lefties were outsmarted by righties....like i said.....

WTF happened?
Somehow the pundits were unable to understand why unemployed or underemployed factory workers in the midwest would vote for a candidate who promised to get them better jobs rather than a candidate who ignored them.

WTF happened?

Ask yourself about the DNC chairwomen. Hell, if they cheated in their own party to get the Beast nominated, imagine what they did against Trump. It makes his victory still more of an accomplishment.
Only in your imagination.
Tramp winning is only the accomplishment of the GOP voter suppression tactics.

WTF happened?

No, righties are better cheaters.

you have to be smart to cheat "smarter" people ed....

No, you have to be a more experienced cheater to cheat smarted people.

if you say so ed....you just dont want to admit a bunch of dumb fucks outsmarted all you so called "educated" people.....its ok i understand,it is rather embarrassing...

if you say so ed....you just dont want to admit a bunch of dumb fucks outsmarted all you so called "educated" people.....its ok i understand,it is rather embarrassing...
OutCHEATING is not outsmarting!
The sooner the Right learns that CHEATING is not a sign of intelligence the better off the world will be!!!!!

Trump won because hiLIARy was a lousy candidate and people who do not live in coastal elite bubble are sick of being bullied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sooner the Right learns that CHEATING is not a sign of intelligence the better off the world will be!!!!!
ed its ok.....a bunch of "gomers" outsmarted a bunch of college grads.....im sure it happens daily somewhere in the country...

ed its ok.....a bunch of "gomers" outsmarted a bunch of college grads.....im sure it happens daily somewhere in the country...
No, a bunch of dishonest scum cheated a bunch of honest people.

No, a bunch of dishonest scum cheated a bunch of honest people.
just by that response ed....democrats honest?....tells me all i need to know.....you are just a party guy.....both parties are dishonest and have plenty of lying scummy lowlifes in them....

WTF happened?

GOP controlled voter suppression in key swing states was what allowed them to tip the electoral college vote in their favor. They know there simply aren't enough old white racist men in this country to elect a Republican fairly. Cheating is the only way they can win.

Forum List

Back