Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

koshergrl SassyIrishLass Obiwan

Stop tagging me asshole or I'll ignore you.

This little girl and her baby would be a great opportunity for the anti-abortion folks to offer financial support.
How much are you sending? It's a great opportunity for you as well.

No, sparky, I support a woman's right to abortion! It's up to you anti-abortion self-righteous do-gooders to pony up money for their support.

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Stop tagging me asshole or I'll ignore you.

I just want your expert opinion on this topic.

Maybe Huckabee should pay child support for all these children he wants to bring into the world.

This little girl and her baby would be a great opportunity for the anti-abortion folks to offer financial support.

No, sparky, I support a woman's right to abortion! It's up to you anti-abortion self-righteous do-gooders to pony up money for their support.
Dont be silly. You can't support yourself.

How much money are YOU sending for their support?

None. WHy am I obligated to? But the question is why arent you supporting poor people like you always say we should? Are you a big flaming hypocrite? Sure.

None. WHy am I obligated to? But the question is why arent you supporting poor people like you always say we should? Are you a big flaming hypocrite? Sure.

If you support abortion - you should be helping this young girl and her baby.

I support food stamps and wic for children! ;)

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.
Fortunately in the United States the Constitution prevents Huckabee from forcing his errant, wrongheaded opinion on others through force of law.

Pp and Pocahontas maintain she should be forced to abort and returned to daddy.

George Carlin says it best: "If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked."

ny5wfc.jpg

We don't need pp to perform medically necessary abortions. They should be performed by real doctors, in real hospitals, where the non addicted staff will report the rape of the girl to the authorities. Pp works in concert with rapists to hide their crime, via risky, violent and un monitored abortion by butchers without hospital admitting rights, or reasonable facility oversight.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.
Fortunately in the United States the Constitution prevents Huckabee from forcing his errant, wrongheaded opinion on others through force of law.
Only to a progressive would saving a life be wrong headed.... sick fuck

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I support food stamps and wic for children! ;)
Lolol....

Pp and Pocahontas maintain she should be forced to abort and returned to daddy.

Forced to abort? Returned to daddy? The girl's mother wanted an abortion but the Paraguayan government refused. There is a maximum penalty of five years in prison for unauthorized abortions. As for daddy - he should be deceased.

Forum List

Back