Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

I agree with Huckabee on this.

You think it's fair for a 10 year old girl, through no fault of her own, to put her own life at risk during chilldbirth labor. 10 year old girls typically don't have the body structure to handle child birth.

If this was you're 10 year old daughter, then I must assume you would have made the same decision.

The knuckle dragging Neanderthals of the Republican party are obviously still around.
Why does anything that happens in Paraguay (or what Paraguay's laws are) matter?

Because presidential candidate Huckabee agrees!

Yeah, you're right--Mike Huckabee--actually found someone that agrees with him, Paraguay--so he's going to use Paraguay--to support his extreme views.

The 91% of this nation that give exception to abortion for the life of the mother, rape and incest, would have a coniption fit over a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape baby full term. 10 year old straight up and down girls don't have the body structure to go through labor to deliver a baby. She could have easily died.

One has to wonder if Huckabee had a 10 year old daughter would he have really put her life at risk, so she could deliver a baby? I DOUBT IT.

The Republican Party still has it's Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals--that have invaded on topics over abortion over the last several years.

In fact, we have 9 of them out there campaigning today to hold the office of the President. THEY ARE:

The Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals of the Republican GOP campaign
1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry
8. Marco Rubio--that is flip flopping
9. Ben Carson--who is also flip flopping

NONE of the above--have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency because of their extreme stance on abortion. All of them have already hung the NO exceptions to abortion noose around their necks--(including the life of the mother.)

Women are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 54%. Women believe that their lives are worth saving. They will vote against anyone that doesn't believe the same.

neanderthal.gif

Last edited:

You think it's fair for a 10 year old girl, through no fault of her own, to put her own life at risk during chilldbirth labor. 10 year old girls typically don't have the body structure to handle child birth.

If this was you're 10 year old daughter, then I must assume you would have made the same decision.

The knuckle dragging Neanderthals of the Republican party are obviously still around.
Why does anything that happens in Paraguay (or what Paraguay's laws are) matter?

Yeah, you're right--Mike Huckabee--actually found someone that agrees with him, Paraguay--so he's going to use Paraguay--to support his extreme views.

The 91% of this nation that give exception to abortion for the life of the mother, rape and incest, would have a coniption fit over a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape baby full term. 1. 10 year old straight up and down girls don't have the body structure to go through labor to deliver a baby. She could have easily died.

One has to wonder if Huckabee had a 10 year old daughter would he have really put her life at risk so she could deliver a grandchild? I DOUBT IT.

The Republican Party is still has it's Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals--that have invaded on topics over abortion over the last several years.
In fact, we have 9 of them out there campaigning today to hold the office of the President. THEY ARE:

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

NONE of the above--have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency because of their extreme stance on abortion. All of them have already hung the NO exceptions to abortion noose around their necks.

Women are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 54%. Women believe that their lives are worth saving. They will vote against anyone that doesn't believe the same.

neanderthal.gif
Actually, what we believe is that real doctors who don't protect pedophiles and traffickers, perform those abortions deemed medically necessary by a real doctor.

The 91% of this nation that give exception to abortion for the life of the mother, rape and incest, would have a coniption fit over a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape baby full term. 1. 10 year old straight up and down girls don't have the body structure to go through labor to deliver a baby. She could have easily died.

One has to wonder if Huckabee had a 10 year old daughter would he have really put her life at risk so she could deliver a grandchild? I DOUBT IT.

The Republican Party is still has it's Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals--that have invaded on topics over abortion over the last several years.

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

NONE of the above--have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency because of their extreme stance on abortion. All of them have already hung the NO exceptions to abortion noose around their necks--(including the life of the mother.)

neanderthal.gif
And women despise abortion on demand. Men are the primary pushers of PP...because without PP it's a lot harder to hide abuse and trafficking.

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

NONE of the above--have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency because of their extreme stance on abortion. All of them have already hung the NO exceptions to abortion noose around their necks.

neanderthal.gif
Actually, what we believe is that real doctors who don't protect pedophiles and traffickers, perform those abortions deemed medically necessary by a real doctor.

Roe v. Wade gives pregnant women the right to abortion if they wish. BTW, who do you consider to be a "real doctor"?

If Republican men could get pregnant - Walmart would be performing abortions on demand.

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif

Roe v. Wade gives pregnant women the right to abortion if they wish. BTW, who do you consider to be a "real doctor"?
A real doctor, with a license, in good standing, with admitting rights. Not an abortionist, in other words. Why do you want to deny victimized ten year old girls access to real medical care?

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif
Ah, blueback thinks it's funny when girls are hacked up. Look at her laugh....

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif

A real doctor, with a license, in good standing, with admitting rights. Not an abortionist, in other words. Why do you want to deny victimized ten year old girls access to real medical care?

So, you support abortions - if only performed by people you approve of? Is Planned Parenthood on your approved list?

The 91% of this nation that give exception to abortion for the life of the mother, rape and incest, would have a coniption fit over a 10 year old girl being forced to carry a rape baby full term. 10 year old straight up and down girls don't have the body structure to go through labor to deliver a baby. She could have easily died.

One has to wonder if Huckabee had a 10 year old daughter would he have really put her life at risk, so she could deliver a baby? I DOUBT IT.

The Republican Party still has it's Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals--that have invaded on topics over abortion over the last several years.

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif

Women voters don't seem to keen on the Hildabeast

Hillary Clinton Loses Ground With White Women

Many Democrats have long hoped that Hillary Clinton might expand Barack Obama‘s electoral coalition by drawing in more white women voters.

A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests she may have a tough time pulling it off. Mrs. Clinton is losing ground with white women and many other important slices of the electorate, the poll shows, amid a spate of reports about her email practices, speaking fees and foreigndonations to the Clinton Foundation.

In June, 44% of white women had a favorable view of Mrs. Clinton, compared to 43% who didn’t. In July, those numbers moved in the wrong direction for Mrs. Clinton: Only 34% of white women saw her in a positive light, compared to 53% who had a negative impression of her, the poll found.

Hillary Clinton Loses Ground With White Women WSJ NBC Poll - Washington Wire - WSJ

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif

So, you support abortions - if only performed by people you approve of? Is Planned Parenthood on your approved list?
We've never needed abortion on demand or pp to perform medically necessary abortions.

1. Scott Walker
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Mike Huckabee
5. Rick Santorum
6. Rick Perry

neanderthal.gif

We've never needed abortion on demand or pp to perform medically necessary abortions.

Who should be performing abortions?

Is anyone really surprised that Mike Huckabee said this? First, he came out pro child molester when he defended Josh Duggar and now this? Men should shut the fuck up with their stupid opinions about women's bodies before some smart woman decides to make masturbation a felony.
Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

How much are you sending? It's a great opportunity for you as well.

No, sparky, I support a woman's right to abortion! It's up to you anti-abortion self-righteous do-gooders to pony up money for their support.
Dont be silly. You can't support yourself.

How much money are YOU sending for their support?
None. WHy am I obligated to? But the question is why arent you supporting poor people like you always say we should? Are you a big flaming hypocrite? Sure.

If you support abortion - you should be helping this young girl and her baby.
As a human with just a shread of humanity,you should also,people like you are not immune to compassion or are you?

Who should be performing abortions?
Already answered.

Is anyone really surprised that Mike Huckabee said this? First, he came out pro child molester when he defended Josh Duggar and now this? Men should shut the fuck up with their stupid opinions about women's bodies before some smart woman decides to make masturbation a felony.
Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You don't know my opinion on abortion asshole so don't take this conversation to a place you might regret. If Mike Huckabee is a pastor he must be the most morally deranged religious figurehead on earth
Sane people do not arrive at this kind of conclusion. There is no scripture or passage that should justify a ten year old endure this kind of pain and misery. No wonder atheism is emptying churches right and left.

Forum List

Back