Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Is anyone really surprised that Mike Huckabee said this? First, he came out pro child molester when he defended Josh Duggar and now this? Men should shut the fuck up with their stupid opinions about women's bodies before some smart woman decides to make masturbation a felony.
Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You don't know my opinion on abortion asshole so don't take this conversation to a place you might regret. If Mike Huckabee is a pastor he must be the most morally deranged religious figurehead on earth
Sane people do not arrive at this kind of conclusion. There is no scripture or passage that should justify a ten year old endure this kind of pain and misery. No wonder atheism is emptying churches right and left.
Oh but I do know it even if you lie about it. Your hatred for Christian values prove it

Huckabee s hard line on abortion 10-year-old rape victim should have to carry child

This guy is sickening. How can he dictate such a thing? He will never have to carry to term a child, much less as a ten year old and the result of rape. Do people like him reallly think this kind of cruelty is what their god wants?

This is just sickening, and this guy wants to be president....how out of touch with reality the GOP has become.

Last edited:
Pete7469, you are an idiot. An idiot if you think for even a moment that Republicans are interested in paying for the childcare and pre school development of 60 million aborted fetuses. Anyone with half a brain knows better and has seen the proof time and time again. Republican interest lies in what religion says about abortion but gets foggy once the child is born. We hear about this same crap every time an election comes up and even your own leaders said that the lesson of 2012 would be to re-think the lessons of "legitimate rape" "abortion" and the position the party has on women's rights. So here we are again, and a year and a half from now Republican leaders will be saying we need to learn our lessons from this election, but you never do.

You want an excellent example of Republican hypocrisy on this issue see the Washington Post opinion piece on "Fertility clinics destroy embryo's all the time. Why aren't conservatives after them? Fertility clinics destroy embryos all the time. Why aren t conservatives after them - The Washington Post

We all learned how Republicans stand behind the bible until it affects them personally. I think it was Dan Quayle who spoke so candidly when he said he would stand behind his daughter and allow her to make her own choice.

Bed wetter, can you not read? I'm not speaking for republicrats. I don't know what republicrat "leader" said anything about "legitimate rape" but I have heard some dumbass obscure political whores from both parties say some really asinine shit.

You only seem to care when it's a republicrat.

Like I have said before, I think abortion is the most savage act modern humans engage in. I'm not sure how we can call ourselves civilized when we not only have a culture that places no value on intimacy, let alone human life.

When people have no shame or self respect and fuck whomever and whatever they wish, I suppose sucking out the consequences of that is of no concern. Since that is the reality we're faced with, I don't care if self absorbed douchebags purge their genetic garbage.

The republicrat party panders to religious people. Fine I get that, and I sympathize with their disgust at the savagery of abortion. I know that almost all of them would have no problem adopting the 60 million dead babies, and providing for them if abortion wasn't a choice. Why aren't they after fertility clinics? Maybe because people sign contracts with them and they're allowed to make a profit from that research. PP is forbidden by law from making a profit selling aborted fetuses like spare parts.

That's their business. I'm far more libertarian than republicrat though. If I had knocked up one of the broads I banged for fun I would have made an effort to raise the kid. Some people have no such morality. That's my choice. I wouldn't take that choice away from people at a national level. I for Goddamn sure don't want my tax dollars subsidizing an organization that serves no decent purpose.

Is anyone really surprised that Mike Huckabee said this? First, he came out pro child molester when he defended Josh Duggar and now this? Men should shut the fuck up with their stupid opinions about women's bodies before some smart woman decides to make masturbation a felony.
Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

You don't know my opinion on abortion asshole so don't take this conversation to a place you might regret. If Mike Huckabee is a pastor he must be the most morally deranged religious figurehead on earth
Sane people do not arrive at this kind of conclusion. There is no scripture or passage that should justify a ten year old endure this kind of pain and misery. No wonder atheism is emptying churches right and left.
Oh but I do know it even if you lie about it. Your hatred for Christian values prove it

Mike Huckabee can show the world what a good Christian man he is today by adopting that child and taking care of the other child until she is an adult. If not, all he proves is that he's full of shit. None of you have a clue what being a good Christian really is.

Huckabee s hard line on abortion 10-year-old rape victim should have to carry child

This guy is sickening. How can he dictate such a thing? He will never have to carry to term a child, much less as a ten year old and the result of rape. Do people like him reallly think this kind of cruelty is what their god wants?

This is just sickening, and this guy wants to be president....how out of touch with reality the GOP has become.
What's just as sickening is there are many others on the right who agree with him – some on this very forum.

Mike Huckabee can show the world what a good Christian man he is today by adopting that child and taking care of the other child until she is an adult. If not, all he proves is that he's full of shit. None of you have a clue what being a good Christian really is.
Huckabee most likely does more good then you ever will so your ignorant straw man that he had to take care of a child not his because he doesn't wish it dead does prove your lack of morality or understanding

And you do? ROFLMAO, idiot

The pro baby killing crowd gets really upset that people don't wish innocent like killed.... isn't it aburd? These people will burn a city for a thug kid killed while attacking a cop after robbing a store but doesn't bat a eye at the killing of the millions of innocent babies killed for selfish reasons

Huckabee most likely does more good then you ever will so your ignorant straw man that he had to take care of a child not his because he doesn't wish it dead does prove your lack of morality or understanding

She got raped and that should be the only thing you should be thinking about. The mention of carrying a child to full term for a ten year old shouldn't even be in your psyche and you are a sick fuck for even proposing it.

Pete7469, you are an idiot. An idiot if you think for even a moment that Republicans are interested in paying for the childcare and pre school development of 60 million aborted fetuses. Anyone with half a brain knows better and has seen the proof time and time again. Republican interest lies in what religion says about abortion but gets foggy once the child is born. We hear about this same crap every time an election comes up and even your own leaders said that the lesson of 2012 would be to re-think the lessons of "legitimate rape" "abortion" and the position the party has on women's rights. So here we are again, and a year and a half from now Republican leaders will be saying we need to learn our lessons from this election, but you never do.

You want an excellent example of Republican hypocrisy on this issue see the Washington Post opinion piece on "Fertility clinics destroy embryo's all the time. Why aren't conservatives after them? Fertility clinics destroy embryos all the time. Why aren t conservatives after them - The Washington Post

We all learned how Republicans stand behind the bible until it affects them personally. I think it was Dan Quayle who spoke so candidly when he said he would stand behind his daughter and allow her to make her own choice.

Bed wetter, can you not read? I'm not speaking for republicrats. I don't know what republicrat "leader" said anything about "legitimate rape" but I have heard some dumbass obscure political whores from both parties say some really asinine shit.

You only seem to care when it's a republicrat.

Like I have said before, I think abortion is the most savage act modern humans engage in. I'm not sure how we can call ourselves civilized when we not only have a culture that places no value on intimacy, let alone human life.

When people have no shame or self respect and fuck whomever and whatever they wish, I suppose sucking out the consequences of that is of no concern. Since that is the reality we're faced with, I don't care if self absorbed douchebags purge their genetic garbage.

The republicrat party panders to religious people. Fine I get that, and I sympathize with their disgust at the savagery of abortion. I know that almost all of them would have no problem adopting the 60 million dead babies, and providing for them if abortion wasn't a choice. Why aren't they after fertility clinics? Maybe because people sign contracts with them and they're allowed to make a profit from that research. PP is forbidden by law from making a profit selling aborted fetuses like spare parts.

That's their business. I'm far more libertarian than republicrat though. If I had knocked up one of the broads I banged for fun I would have made an effort to raise the kid. Some people have no such morality. That's my choice. I wouldn't take that choice away from people at a national level. I for Goddamn sure don't want my tax dollars subsidizing an organization that serves no decent purpose.

Let me keep my reply to you short and sweet, Fuck off you shameless, bible-thumping, hypochristian, no one cares what your rapture-lusting opinion is.

Lassie, you're nothing but a selfish, road-kill eating, evangeliclown and aren't fit to breathe the same air.

She got raped and that should be the only thing you should be thinking about. The mention of carrying a child to full term for a ten year old shouldn't even be in your psyche and you are a sick fuck for even proposing it.
The baby didn't commit the rape

Lassie, you're nothing but a selfish, road-kill eating, evangeliclown and aren't fit to breathe the same air.

Well if I considered you anything other than a moronic bed wetting wuss that might mean something to me. How's that, bed wetter? :)

If the baby can be carried by another person, it should be and then it can be given to a person who wants kids but can not have any of their own.

God bless you and the ten year old girl always!!!

Holly

Well if I considered you anything other than a moronic bed wetting wuss that might mean something to me. How's that, bed wetter? :)
No one cares what you think Lassie, you will always be a illiterate, scripture-spouting, whacktivist, to all of us here.

No one cares what you think Lassie, you will always be a illiterate, scripture-spouting, whacktivist, to all of us here.

Who is "us", Sparky? A bunch of low info left loons? Why I'm simply crushed, whatever shall I do? LOL You're a nothing, like that idiot in your avatar

Who is "us", Sparky? A bunch of low info left loons? Why I'm simply crushed, whatever shall I do? LOL You're a nothing, like that idiot in your avatar
You're a good troll Lassie, you probably have an IQ of at least 30 and I'm sure that helps you to understand the third grade rantings of the Trumpoholic. For the rest, we all just feel sorry for you. Why don't you eat some of that makeup off your face maybe it will make you feel pretty on the inside too.

Forum List

Back