Huckabee sending emails with link to cancer cure found in Bible

If you're gonna judge someone or something based on their ads, this site would be a ghost town

A guy running for president has to live up to standards above those on this message board. Hell, there is nobody here that I would support for president!
You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you'll find one.

all that judgement from the guy who calls Bristol Palin a whore
the petty Van

If you're gonna judge someone or something based on their ads, this site would be a ghost town

A guy running for president has to live up to standards above those on this message board. Hell, there is nobody here that I would support for president!
You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you'll find one.

all that judgement from the guy who calls Bristol Palin a whore
the petty Van

Steph, I am going to tell you this one more time. I never called any Palin a whore. I don't know where the hell you got that, but I am sick of you lying about it. I specifically said that Palin's kids never did anything that I did not do at their age, but that I was at least smart enough to stop at a Philips 66 station men's room and invest $.25 in a condom. Now, I know damned well that you can not produce an quote from me saying that a Palin is a whore, so I am not even going to insist that you find it and post it. I am going to insist, however, that you stop lying about me. If not, I'll put you on ignore...something I should have done long ago, except that your posts are so delightfully uplifting and inspirational.

Forum List

Back